Blake@ASUS maybe!?

Are we still in the same situation!?

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by mIKE_Aleph View Post
    Hello People!

Does Anyone have news about this issue?
    Blake@ASUS maybe!?

Are we still in the same situation!?
    We're still in the same situation, it seems that ASUS does not give a s**t about this problem, anyway it is clearly a software related issue, read my last posts for a workaround.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

Did you install the latest?

My ASUS 2.3.11.00 and Asus Control Interface v1.0.34.0

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by alma23 View Post
    We're still in the same situation, it seems that ASUS does not give a s**t about this problem, anyway it is clearly a software related issue, read my last posts for a workaround.
    Sadly your "workaround" doesn't even work on my laptop. The battery still drains overnight.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by PTSONIC View Post
    Sadly your "workaround" doesn't even work on my laptop. The battery still drains overnight.
    Well I dont expect our laptop will stay long in our battery since it consumes more power

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by silvergem View Post
    Well I dont expect our laptop will stay long in our battery since it consumes more power
    If only I didn't need my laptop every single day because of online classes, I would've sent it to the repair center right away. Issues like these are unacceptable for a laptop with less than 2 years!

ROG Member Array

I got exactly the same problem with my Asus Scar 2 GL504GW... Was thinking of sending the PC to the warranty but gave up on that once I discovered this thread... so many people with the same problem and no solution yet? :s I started to have this issue maybe in December 2020

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by qmig123 View Post
    I got exactly the same problem with my Asus Scar 2 GL504GW... Was thinking of sending the PC to the warranty but gave up on that once I discovered this thread... so many people with the same problem and no solution yet? :s I started to have this issue maybe in December 2020
    I suggest you send your laptop for repair, I had my motherboard replaced 3 times (for other issues) and the battery once till the problem was completely resolved.

It's been a month since the repair was done and the battery is working perfectly.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by mbushnaq00 View Post
    I suggest you send your laptop for repair, I had my motherboard replaced 3 times (for other issues) and the battery once till the problem was completely resolved.

It's been a month since the repair was done and the battery is working perfectly.
    hmm good to know. Yea I might do that.. The only thing is I think the warranty of the battery is just 6 months, and I got the laptop 1 year and half ago (August 2019) so they will not put a new battery most likely :\

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by qmig123 View Post
    hmm good to know. Yea I might do that.. The only thing is I think the warranty of the battery is just 6 months, and I got the laptop 1 year and half ago (August 2019) so they will not put a new battery most likely :\
    well you could argue and say that the issue is not the battery life but the laptop switches off suddenly when left till the next day

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast