Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Blake@ASUS View Post
    Dear all,
    We are working on this issue, we just made some progress.
    Thank you to some user's support on this.
    If there is anything new, I will let you know.
    Thank you.
    Thank you Blake. I am still waiting on dissecting the laptop myself because the warranty is still valid.

I'll wait for new updates.

ROG Member Array

I noticed one thing and I don't know if this happens to you all too: the issue about the battery usually happens if I keep the computer off across a day (afternoon turned off and then turned on the morning after) and never during the same day; the computer usually go even into warning with less than 10 minutes battery life instead of dying at boot.

Also, right fan decided to go out of control out of the blue even in silent mode...

ROG Enthusiast Array

Baterry problem!

in my case I noticed: if I turn off the laptop in the evening below 60% (sometimes even 70%) in the morning at the first start it turns off, sometimes it doesn't do even at the first start but if I turn it off and on immediately the problem reappears.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by enriquecs2005 View Post
    in my case I noticed: if I turn off the laptop in the evening below 60% (sometimes even 70%) in the morning at the first start it turns off, sometimes it doesn't do even at the first start but if I turn it off and on immediately the problem reappears.
    yes, I have the same scenario as well. Hopefully, we get a fix soon.

ROG Member Array

Guys, a little bit off topic but any tips for the fan under the power on button? It just start going crazy with no reason and no control from gaming center. I thought it was Chrome with too many tabs, because after a cleanup with ccleaner on it it stopped but then it began with prime video app and also with no program running.
    If it wasn't for the warranty I would have already rip it open and renew the thermal paste.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Blake@ASUS View Post
    Dear all,
    We are working on this issue, we just made some progress.
    Thank you to some user's support on this.
    If there is anything new, I will let you know.
    Thank you.
    Thanks for the update Blake.

I previously had the GL504GM and started facing this issue within 6 months and thought that I might have done something wrong because replacing the battery didn't help.

Then I purchased the GL504GW (hella expensive in India), but again faced the same issue after 6-7 months. I never kept my charger plugged in and use the Asus Battery health feature to limit full charge to 60%.

Hoping to find why this actually happens in the first place.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Baterry problem

Hi, I received the laptop from the service (the second time, the first time the motherboard was replaced) and the battery was replaced. For now, the problem does not appear. I hope it's resolved. I will continue to follow the forum and I will keep you updated on the evolution.

ROG Member Array

Battery issue

Hi, I received the laptop from the service (the second time, the first time the motherboard was replaced) and the battery was replaced. For now, the problem does not appear. I hope it's resolved. I will continue to follow the forum and I will keep you updated on the evolution.
    Thanks for the update.
    Hope it is solved for you... did they tell what the problem was?

ROG Enthusiast Array

Baterry problem

Quote Originally Posted by mIKE_Aleph View Post
    Thanks for the update.
    Hope it is solved for you... did they tell what the problem was?
    they told me that in advanced tests the battery shows excessive wear and needs to be replaced ... I didn't understand the reason for replacing the motherboard if after the replacement the problem persists.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

they told me that in advanced tests the battery shows excessive wear and needs to be replaced ... I didn't understand the reason for replacing the motherboard if after the replacement the problem persists.
    this is not entirely true, issue is related on firmware updates. I've always charge my laptop up to 60% using MY ASUS battery software. there is a bug that the wear is 12% to 50% depend on the charge

Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast