Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by enriquecs2005 View Post
    Hello everyone, unfortunately the problem reappeared the other day. The laptop was turned off for 2 days with a 22% battery level. At startup the battery shows 22% and immediately 0% .... At startup it had a wear of 25% and after full charge the wear returned to 5%. So even replacing the battery and the motherboard does not solve the problem ... after 3-4 months it reappears ... sad, I'm tired of Asus ... they don't even answer us ... a 1 year problem ... for a laptop over 1200 Euros ... I'm curious what will change under warranty now. Seriously Asus?!? You really don't respect your customers !!! Shame! It's probably a design issue and they don't want to take it on. I think they all do that but most users being a gaming laptop keep it plugged in.
    I have similar issue, but normally I am using my laptop plugged-in since my entirely purpose is for gaming. Our Laptop unplugged will with battery will not much last longer.

Also Did you update your MyAsus and Asus System Control Interface to latest?

ROG Enthusiast Array

Baterry problem...not solved

Quote Originally Posted by silvergem View Post
    I have similar issue, but normally I am using my laptop plugged-in since my entirely purpose is for gaming. Our Laptop unplugged will with battery will not much last longer.

Also Did you update your MyAsus and Asus System Control Interface to latest?
    Yes, today I installed MyASUS and made the updates. I noticed before the updates, the battery in AIDA64 at the status appears critical discharge (as it appears on the old battery when the problem occurs), after the updates I only see discharge. We should make a petition for Asus to answer the real problem, it is definitely known.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

Yes, today I installed MyASUS and made the updates. I noticed before the updates, the battery in AIDA64 at the status appears critical discharge (as it appears on the old battery when the problem occurs), after the updates I only see discharge. We should make a petition for Asus to answer the real problem, it is definitely known.

Do you have screenshots?

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by silvergem View Post
    Do you have screenshots?
    I don't have the picture with the critical download, if it reappears I'll do it. Today I started with 33% battery. It started normally. I will stop it and restart it in a while. Maybe the updates helped.

ROG Enthusiast Array vashish27 PC Specs
    vashish27 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)ROG Strix SCAR II
    MotherboardGL504GW
    ProcessorIntel i7 8750H
    Graphics Card #1nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 mobile

Ouch!. I was really hoping on you that if your system is finally working alright, then maybe we can make a sense of what the actual problem is.

Anyway, keep us posted man. thanks

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by vashish27 View Post
    Ouch!. I was really hoping on you that if your system is finally working alright, then maybe we can make a sense of what the actual problem is.

Anyway, keep us posted man. thanks
    The problem persists even after the latest updates. When the battery is below 30% at the second or 3rd start the problem manifests itself ... Has anyone solved this problem?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	battery status after drop 2 after full charge 100 .jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	191.0 KB 
ID:	87105Click image for larger version. 

Name:	battery status after drop 2 after full charge 100 unplug .jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	195.7 KB 
ID:	87106Click image for larger version. 

Name:	battery status after drop 2.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	238.9 KB 
ID:	87107

ROG Member Array

I think I have found solution for my Asus Rog GL704GV. I just formated windows C drive and after that I installed windows 10 last version by flash drive which was downloaded with Windows creation tool. After the windows 10 boot up I installed the asus drivers from the Esupport folder by AsInsWiz.exe located in my disk drive D. Its been a week and there is no battery death.

And about coil whine /cracking scratching buzzing sounds above the keyboard/. I managed to get rid of it. In balanced mode /switched by armory crate/ to go to windows power options = high performance = change plan settings = change advanced power settings = processor power management = minimum processor state /change to less than 100%/ I put 50 %. Now there is no coil whine. Same operation to the other silent mode, turbo mode etc....

I will keep you posted if there is a change in the situation. I hope that everything is ok now....

ROG Member Array dasher_faster PC Specs
    dasher_faster PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)GL504GW
    Motherboard/
    Processor/
    Memory (part number)/
    Graphics Card #1/
    Graphics Card #2/
    Graphics Card #3/
    Graphics Card #4/
    Sound Card/
    Monitor/
    Storage #1/
    Storage #2/
    CPU Cooler/
    Case/
    Power Supply/
    Keyboard /
    Mouse /
    Headset /
    Mouse Pad /
    Headset/Speakers /
    OS Windows 10 64-bit
    Network Router/
    Accessory #1 /
    Accessory #2 /
    Accessory #3 /

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by atskoto View Post
    I think I have found solution for my Asus Rog GL704GV. I just formated windows C drive and after that I installed windows 10 last version by flash drive which was downloaded with Windows creation tool. After the windows 10 boot up I installed the asus drivers from the Esupport folder by AsInsWiz.exe located in my disk drive D. Its been a week and there is no battery death.

I will keep you posted if there is a change in the situation. I hope that everything is ok now....
    It may take up to 3 weeks for the battery issues to appear again. The issue on the battery appeared again 3 weeks after I got my battery replaced. So 1 week is simply too early to judge.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by dasher_faster View Post
    It may take up to 3 weeks for the battery issues to appear again. The issue on the battery appeared again 3 weeks after I got my battery replaced. So 1 week is simply too early to judge.
    I will wait and see.

New ROGer Array

Anyone can install linux and test if linux have same problem?? I think is some error drivers anyone can tell me?

Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast