Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
    ROG Member Array

Full Power

I was having similar issues as you guys were. now my battery is parked at 0% and will no longer charge at all. I am at a point to where I really don't mind not having a battery in this system at all but I can't use the machine to game with. If I turn down all the RGB Lights and put the fans and screen on the lowest settings I can game for longer without a crash but the performance is pretty bad here. turning the brightness up, turning the fans on max will cause the machine to bluescreen fairly quickly. FYI, my laptop is a GL504GS with 8750H and 1070 card. started having these issuses around the 18 month mark. took the laptop into the repair center and was told it needed a new battery but ASUS no longer makes one.

are any of you guys able to use your laptop under heavy loads with it plugged in? I'm not sure why there would be a need for a heathly battery for everything to run at full power but it sure appears that way.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Exclamation Baterry problem!

Hi, in my case the update to 2.3.5 did not work. With 2.3.7 I did not try. But I ask, if reinstall Windows and didn't install myAsus, the problem will reappear, right? Does that seem normal ? What laptop model have encountered this problem with before? Who install 2.3.7 please feedback! User admin Blake no longer answers, why?
    Last edited by enriquecs2005; 12-17-2020 at 08:59 PM. Reason: plus

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by enriquecs2005 View Post
    Hi, in my case the update to 2.3.5 did not work. With 2.3.7 I did not try. But I ask, if reinstall Windows and didn't install myAsus, the problem will reappear, right? Does that seem normal ? What laptop model have encountered this problem with before? Who install 2.3.7 please feedback! User admin Blake no longer answers, why?
    I can confirm that MyAsus v.2.3.7 does not fix the battery drain issue.

ROG Member Array

C'mon ASUS, SOMEONE has to know a fix for this stupid problem. What am I supposed to do? I'm not going to send my laptop to the repair center for you to replace the battery (which I will have to pay for) and replace the motherboard, if it's not going to fix the issue. Why is no one (including ASUS) giving a damn about this incredible flaw! If it's software related then find a way to fix it. If it's somehow unfixable then ACKNOWLEDGE that and give me my money back beacuse my laptop is still in the warranty period.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by PTSONIC View Post
    C'mon ASUS, SOMEONE has to know a fix for this stupid problem. What am I supposed to do? I'm not going to send my laptop to the repair center for you to replace the battery (which I will have to pay for) and replace the motherboard, if it's not going to fix the issue. Why is no one (including ASUS) giving a damn about this incredible flaw! If it's software related then find a way to fix it. If it's somehow unfixable then ACKNOWLEDGE that and give me my money back beacuse my laptop is still in the warranty period.
    Did you contact the customer service?

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by silvergem View Post
    Did you contact the customer service?
    Yes, they said they don't know what's causing the problem and the only way they can help me is if I send my laptop for reparing. But based on the feedback of the people in this thread, battery and motherboard replacements won't fix the issue, so what am I supposed to do?

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

Yes, they said they don't know what's causing the problem and the only way they can help me is if I send my laptop for reparing. But based on the feedback of the people in this thread, battery and motherboard replacements won't fix the issue, so what am I supposed to do?
    This is a software issue. did you update your myasus and asus control interface?

ROG Member Array

This is a software issue. did you update your myasus and asus control interface?
    How are you so sure of it? Yes, all the softwares are up to date.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Baterry problem!

No, this is not a software issue! My laptop's motherboard and battery (which I paid for) were changed and the problem reappeared at 3 months. It's a problem that Asus knows quite well but refuses to give us an answer (it's probably too expensive and keeps it hidden). But as everyone on this forum responds very late ... Maybe Asus is waiting for our warranty to expire and they have escaped liability. Why doesn't Blake answer anymore? Because they probably found out what the problem is and what the costs are to solve it. My laptop will come out of service tomorrow. I'm curious what else they've solved. 3 times with the same problem. I will send it to the service until it solves the problem or I replace the product.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Baterry problem!

How are you so sure of it? Yes, all the softwares are up to date.
    And if is a sofware issue, if you reinstall windows problem reappears ... what a serious company ... I will never buy Asus again.

Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast