Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    New ROGer Array

I have the same exact problem since one year.. i send my laptop to asus, they changed the battery and i still have the same frustrating issue. Did multiples factory reset, tried everything.. i just hate this laptop now.

New ROGer Array

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	65.3 KB 
ID:	84194

Here are the versions that you asked me for. sorry for the delay

New ROGer Array

Is Asus seeing this forum? so many more people have this issues and they dont care, so bad asus service, im not going to asus again either, not just rog, asus in general, Dell has an excelent service

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Marioss View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	65.3 KB 
ID:	84194

Here are the versions that you asked me for. sorry for the delay
    same as me, and look at the date of asus system control interface, november! is near when my problems starts! They released a newer version on january, but is still the same...

You have rollback function if you try to update driver manually from that menu? i have only that driver because asus formatted the laptop when i sended... look if there's a older version installed.

If you have an older driver version try to restore the old version and test of pc work again normally... let me know because on asus driver page they removed the older versions to try! shame from asus!

New ROGer Array

I'm having this issue since may/june 2019

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by thafunker View Post
    I'm having this issue since may/june 2019
    try restoring asus system control interface to a version older than when you start the problem.

I restores a 2018 version that i have in my esupport folder. I'm testing it but on my system the only way to triggher the bug is to let laptop shutdown for 10 to 12 hours, and not ever. So i will let you updated on next days

New ROGer Array

Ok thank you, let us know if you or anyone found something

ROG Enthusiast Array

Guys if you can install from device manager asus system control interface 1.0.21 (is from 2018), you can find it in your esupport folder (in a subfolder). Esupport folder is in you c drive.

I tested 2 days with it (keep watching because sometimes windows auto update it to latest version, in this case revert manually to 1.0.21) and seems not doing the problem. But on my system i can't trigger easily as on january days... so i need someone else that extend testing with this version.

If you can, test please.

New ROGer Array

I have 1.0.18.0 version, i will private message you my email so you can send it to me so i will try.

New ROGer Array

these are lithium ion batteries...

if they havent been cycled properly before regular use, and arent cycled appropriately THROUGHOUT their REGULAR use by allowing for a full discharge and full charge usually about once a week or so, then not only are you affecting the batteries performance, but the life of the battery, the charge state and retention, teh charge time, the capacity itself, the discharge, and above all, create whats called a 'memory effect' (which ALL rechargable batteries) have regardless of make and model. Dont beleive th hype, ALL rechargables, be they Li-ion or NiMh have charge and retention issues if mismanaged...

SO the point is to not only PREPARE your battery, but also maintain it accordingly... usually regular charges and discharges...
    This goes for camera batteries, phone batteries, gimbal and monitor batteries... anything that recharges...
    YOull hear the term "no memory effect' on some batteries (paricularly generic camera batteries..) but this is actually in reference to their chips that these batteries use , not the actual chemical composition of the battery... your chip can read correctly and have no effect, but if your chems are all screwy...
    You gta reset that...
    Some chargers have a 'discharge or 'refresh' function.. theyre there for a reason.. adly we dont have that in laptops, which is a surprise, so we gta do it manually...

a a side note, think its funny how 'youtube reviewers" do all these battery tests on their old gear versus a brand new machine they jut got, but dont even do this very basic process.. 'but my old machine is better with battery life' ...errr.. no ...
    SO dont believe everything you see on Youtube... lolll

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast