cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fx553 faulty laptop with no help from service center!!!

Tbuksh
Level 7
I bought a fx553vd gaming laptop from Asus and they gave me an entirely faulty product. Went to servicing 5 times already. Changed my motherboard in the first servicing which didn't help and then they said my hard disk has bad sectors fixed that and reduced my hard disk space but I didn't mind as long as it works. The screen was going green on the top right corner they said nothing they can do about it. This time they kept my laptop in the servicing centre indefinitely, they will not tell me how long it will take to get a new hard disk. My whole 1 and half year I promise you not a single week I was happy with the laptop. A roughly 1400 dollar laptop only good for watching YouTube and even that crashes. Asus will just nicely tell you they are sorry Everytime and never help you the way you deserve. They will politely mess up your life and not care. The dude at the service center was rude to me today because I requested him if I can use my laptop on ssd that I bought and bring it back when they have the hard disk so I can use it for my coursework since the wait is indefinite. I called him three times in the last 4 days to request the same thing, first time he said to call back and then second time he goes I will call you back and today he says if I take my laptop he won't help me for three months it's out of his hands. You should have listened to the way he talks, it's like he knows he can treat me like dirt and Asus will back him up. I've recorded it because he was always rude this guy. I'm going to do my best to make sure my experience is made public through social media so people will know what they are doing. My first servicing I complained and wrote to Asus customer care but they did not help much they put me in the never ending loop of service centre and a faulty product. 1400 down the drain because I am a nice guy and didn't stand up for what is right. I will do what I can now but it's too late. Every complain here rings true because I see how they are all similar and basically very much related to the customer service and faulty product. MY SERVICE CENTER SERIAL IS HAN0CV02R757408. I don't think that anyone reading from Asus will help me but I want to try anyway and if they do help I will come back and update my review. You guys should not do this to a person with a genuinely faulty product and treat him like dirt. Look at all my previous complaints and you will find that this product has given me nothing but headache since the very beginning and still you just expect me to beg you for help and then ignore me. This is ridiculous.
1 REPLY 1

Blake1
Level 10
Hello Tbuksh,
Sorry for my late reply.
Your case has been reported for review.
Thank you very much.