cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any updates on Armoury Crate??

Naybenotts
Level 7
Hello anybody got any updates on how to fix Armoury Crate
Telling you your motherboard isn't support I have a b450f latest version installed tells me my device isn't supported surely they've got a fix by now for this and also about the update in back ground it don't work so why not just give us the update to install our self's make it easy for everybody???
4 REPLIES 4

Naybenotts
Level 7
Naybenotts wrote:
Telling you your motherboard isn't support I have a b450f latest version installed tells me my device isn't supported surely they've got a fix by now for this and also about the update in back ground it don't work so why not just give us the update to install our self's make it easy for everybody???

As of now it is now working but...
It took me about 2 hours  installed armoury then rebooted left closed for 10 minutes like told by Asus on windows store
Then opened and no change same agen update so I updated rebooted waited 10 minutes nothing at all rebooted agen waited 10 minutes nothing but long story short just keep rebooting every 10 15 minutes until it comes back
And every time it's not working delete the last service file at least that what I did
Not sure how long it will stay working for I'll keep you updated 🙂

lostjonny
Level 7
What’s going on with ASUS re Ai Suite lll, Fan expert, Armoury Crate & ASUS Grid?
I just can't get any of it to work, support just keep throwing me the same ball to fetch back, asking me to install the same versions I was asked to install yesterday & still nothing works, AI Suite has error message can’t open ASio.sys !!(5), Armoury Crate installs perfectly but there is no home tab & zero software to control anything other than Aura (Very beautiful) so my beast is now a cowering box of rat parts, with lights!!

lostjonny wrote:
What’s going on with ASUS re Ai Suite lll, Fan expert, Armoury Crate & ASUS Grid?
I just can't get any of it to work, support just keep throwing me the same ball to fetch back, asking me to install the same versions I was asked to install yesterday & still nothing works, AI Suite has error message can’t open ASio.sys !!(5), Armoury Crate installs perfectly but there is no home tab & zero software to control anything other than Aura (Very beautiful) so my beast is now a cowering box of rat parts, with lights!!

Only thing I can say mate is to install armoury and reboot and just keep rebooting every 10 15 mins and that's how I got mine back making sure not to open it for at least 10 15 mins a time took me hours tho about 2 hours

Naybenotts
Level 7
Naybenotts wrote:
Telling you your motherboard isn't support I have a b450f latest version installed tells me my device isn't supported surely they've got a fix by now for this and also about the update In back ground it don't work so why not just give us the update to install our self's make it easy for everybody???

New update agen shocker yeah you guessed it gone agen now telling me my motherboard not supported agen lol I give up with this software I guess pay peanuts your gonna get monkeys think I'm just gonna move to msi or mayb gigabyte cause when your build is focused round rgb with a nice case to display it and you can't it's just very very annoying 