cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARMOURY CRATE Ryuo 240 FAN CONTROL NOT AVAILABLE (BLANK)

mdee42
Level 7
hello,,
i have do everything but in armoury crate i cant control my fans.
it start to download the page but stops and noting is showing up and my fans are runing fast.
other section are working but not the section were i can control the fans
everything was runing fine till the last update.

i cant keep reinstall windows everytime i have a problem with this **** software.
i have buy all rog motherboard and ryuo 240 and its not working.

Please if everyone have a fix it will be nice
FIXED:
You will find the fix down the page or just here.

Close Armoury crate, go to ProgramData/Asus/armorySDK/AIO and delete aioFAN.xml
just open armoury crate and the page is back 🙂 to control the fans again for my case i have restart my pc and everything is fine now.
13 REPLIES 13

rrswayze
Level 8
I too am having the same exact issue,
fans on AIO are obnoxiously loud,
unable to configure the fan speeds.

ROG is really testing my last patience!
We as ROG customers pay a premium on your products,
but the software support is severely lacking.

I agree with the OP, Armoury Crate really is crap.

srsbsns
Level 9
Same issue here on the Ryujin 360! It happened as soon as the latest update came out. Seems like a story as old as time. Update comes out breaks something.

srsbsns wrote:
Same issue here on the Ryujin 360! It happened as soon as the latest update came out. Seems like a story as old as time. Update comes out breaks something.

Same issue on my RYUO. I have had a lot of issues with the fans hitting max and having to manually going into Armoury Crate to slow them down. Usually happens if there has been an update. I think the problem is somewhere with the motherboard - no doubt software issue.

The above solution also for RYUO (THANKS). Please note that it is ProgramData\ASUS\ArmourySDK\AIOFan\RYUO (not program files). This folder is usually hidden folder so you might not see it your OS drive. You can unhide folder or copy paste the address above.

still not working for me went in to rmoury crate, ProgramData/Asus/armorySDK/AIO and delete aioFAN.xml still the same plus i am getting missing dll 6279

It didnt work for me at first i then dele the config file in same folder then reset the armoury crete and guess what IT WORKS AND WORKS @WORKS BIG THANKU AS WE CANT KEEP REINSTALLING OS MY SET ROG CROSSHAIR HERO VII M/B ROG RTX 2070 SUPER ROG KEYBOARD CERBERUS ROG MOUSE PUGIO ROG 240 RYUJIN AMD RYZAN 3700X 32 GIG NIGHTHAWK RAM 500GIG SAMSUNG 970EV0 @SAMSUNG 870 EVO 1TB NOT NAMING ALL H/D AS I HAVE 12TB IN TOTAL ROG PSU850 DID MY BUILD MYSELF WISH I COULD GET MORE HELP WITH OVERCLOCKING BUT IT DOSE WORK SO TAKE YOUR TIME FIND THE FILES DELETE THEM @ ARMOURY CRETE WILL WORK AGAIN I THINK WE SHOULD GET PAID BY ASUS AS WE SORT THERE MESS OUT STOP DRINKING BEER AND DO YOUR WORK ASUS

Dear virtual friends.... I bought an ASUS gamimg system last year, prepared by a 3rd party (case, motherboard, chip-set, ROG RYUO 240, etc - they did the installation). Then it began the nightmare with Armoury Crate and I tried different scenarios - installing-uninstalling, etc.

The issue comes from the FAN cables connectivity to the mother. You have to read carefully the motherboard booklet where there are indicated all the FANs sockets (4 pins/PWM). Then identify the cables which come from the 2 FANS above the case and insert them in 2 of these sockets - I recommend FAN 2 or FAN 3.

Then you can adjust the speed, FINALLY, from BIOS and don't need any other applications like Armoury Crate, etc.

The initial installation was with the cables which come out from the ROG RYUO 240 which makes them having a constant, nonadjustable, high speed (not maximum, as far as I heard) but still very annoying.

So open the case and redo the connections of the 2 FANs! That's all.

I hope this will help everybody here!
Cheers

Rewerend
Level 9
Hello guys, heads up I found a solution how to get back control page in Ryujin, let's just go to your system drive: ProgramData/Asus/armorySDK/AIO and delete aioFAN.xml -> them go back to AC and open fan control page and BOOOM your control is back!!! Tested yesterday on my system with the lates Win updates and it works, but I am typing it from my job, so I hope i get you all info, try it if you want! 🙂

Can you maybe correct your path to right file, cos i do not find it 🙂

Regarding the problem of the "fan control page", we invite you to rename or delete the file " aioFAN.xml " that you can find in the folder " programData/Asus/armorySDK/AIO " and verify if the "fan control page" works fine