View Poll Results: What do you like? or dont?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • In Favour of keyboard design

6 66.67%
  • In favour of mouse design

3 33.33%
  • in favour of RGB features

3 33.33%
  • against keyboard design

0 0%
  • agaisnt mouse design

1 11.11%
  • against RGB features

6 66.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    ROG Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by davemon50 View Post
    You are probably right about all that. I was going to buy an Asus gaming keyboard, but after seeing that others were getting zero support and also asking a question and getting no response, I chose against it. There's likely a lot of others in the same boat with various equipment from Asus.
    I have a claymore with blue switches that I imported from Australia for $400+ dollars sitting in a closet at the moment. Feels bad.

ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array davemon50 PC Specs
    davemon50 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Asus G752VY-DH72 (17") and Asus G752VT-DH74 (17")
    MotherboardAsus ROG LGA2011-v3 Rampage V Edition 10, x99 EATX
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-6950X Extreme 10-core 25MB Cache 3.0 GHz
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance LPX Red DDR4 DRAM 64GB-4x16 3333 (CMK64GX4M4B3333C16R)
    Graphics Card #1Sapphire Nitro Radeon R9 Fury 4GB HBM Backplate
    Graphics Card #2Sapphire Nitro Radeon R9 Fury 4GB HBM Backplate
    Sound CardAsus SupremeFX Hi-Fi Audio DAC
    Monitor(2) Dell UltraSharp U2515H 25-inch monitors
    Storage #1(4) SSD's - Samsung 960 & 970 1TB M.2, Intel 535 480G, Intel 510 250G
    Storage #2(3) HDD's - Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB 3.5-in SATA III 64MB Cache
    CPU CoolerCorsair Hydro Series H80
    CaseCorsair Obsidian Series 650D Black, ATX, Mid Tower
    Power SupplyCorsair Digital AXi-Series AX1200i (1200W) 80+ Platinum Rating
    Keyboard Logitech Wireless K360
    Mouse Logitech Wireless MX Anywhere 2
    Headset HyperX Cloud II
    OS Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Quote Originally Posted by r34lj4k3 View Post
    I have a claymore with blue switches that I imported from Australia for $400+ dollars sitting in a closet at the moment. Feels bad.

Wow you payed a lot of money for that. I was hesitant to pay more than $100 for a KB. Couldn't imagine 4 times that and it not working.
    Davemon50

New ROGer Array

+1. Asus' software is despicable. I've had to reinstall, elements of Aura, and Armoury Crate hundreds of times, in the few weeks I've had a brand new build up and running. It's pathetic how many pieces and parts it requires. I have no idea why I even bother - not to mention their nonexistent customer support. Perhaps my loyalty to the ROG brand ends with the CHVIIIF. They don't seem to be a company that is moved by their users feedback either, so your rant won't go very far. Either way, the only thing we can do is raise our issues via official channels...???

ROG Enthusiast Array

Angry

Agreed, Asus should do something about software because is incredibly bad. As owner of Maximus XI Extreme I feel like they punch me in the face.
    • AI Suite III - buggy crapware with memory leaks, generating high amount of unused handlers (to windows registry tho). Live update is not working.
    • Armoury Crate - still buggy, still unstable, messing with Corsair RAM even with partnership with them. Crapware. Uninstalling it its like reinstall whole Windows otherwise u will fail.
    • GPU Tweak II - you dont want hotkeys? They don't care. They still on whenever ther are disabled or enabled. Not mentioning that Live Update is not working at all like in AI Suite III

And they don't listen. They don't care. Some critical bugs have years!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3