cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G703GI Keyboard and LEDs not working

banan9102
Level 7
Hi, i have a problem with my g703gi.
One day my keyboard and led just stopped working, even led on back of laptop. I thought at first that some ribbon got lose, but when i connected usb keyboard the Caps Lock diode on laptop reacts to my presses on usb keyboard. I tried to use recovery but i just lost my files and nothing changed. I still can return it to vendor but i really dont want to do this, also every time after recovery i start the laptop USB Charger Plus opens with message "The USB Charger Plus service does not exist or the version is not supported." Oh, and I flashed bios to the newest version with winflash, still nothing changed.

I apologize for any spelling errors, its not my native language.
2 REPLIES 2

davemon50
Level 11
Did you try re-downloading your KB (ATK) nd USB charger drivers from your computer support page? When W10 does a feature update it wipes out some of those utilities and you have to reinstall.
Davemon50

Yes i tried to reinstall ATK before and after recovery, whereas "USB Charger" problem only occured after recovery.
Edit: i forgot to add, sometimes when shutting off i can hear loud white noise for about half second.