cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does the PG27UQ aura feature work?

Farina
Level 7
Ignoring all of the information about Aura Sync (which is clearly a mess) can someone explain to me how the default Aura functions in this monitor are supposed to work? I see options in the OSD to change the Aura colors, but aside from turning the red logo off, I can't get the monitor to do anything to the colors. Am I supposed to be able to use the monitor in non-aura sync mode and change the colors away from red? Does the aura feature do anything at all?

Thank you for any information you have!!
2 REPLIES 2

travisandcarrie
Level 7
Farina wrote:
Ignoring all of the information about Aura Sync (which is clearly a mess) can someone explain to me how the default Aura functions in this monitor are supposed to work? I see options in the OSD to change the Aura colors, but aside from turning the red logo off, I can't get the monitor to do anything to the colors. Am I supposed to be able to use the monitor in non-aura sync mode and change the colors away from red? Does the aura feature do anything at all?

Thank you for any information you have!!

Thats exactly what you can do with it. Turn Aura Sync off in the OSD settings and you can change its colors. Also, Aura Sync doesnt work unless you have the monitors hub hooked up to the MOBO. BTW...you have to use the OSD settings to change the color...ur not going to be changing it in Aura

Ig it's like the PG43 OSD then Aura Sync in monitor options is just that. Sync it to Aura Sync on your computer....that's needs the USB to be connected. Without using Aura Sync you cam use AURA RGB to select colours and effects. This is directly below the AURA SYNC option in the OSD