cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LiveDash application not working

sklam2925
Level 7
Hi all, I recently bought a "X299-E Gaming II" motherboard and paired with my 9820X CPU.
I wanted to config the livedash by installing the "livedash utility" as suggested in the user manual.

Firstly, it was not found from the MB support page where I look for BIOS/Utilities.
I went to the "Download Center" page searching for the keyword "Livedash", and I could see other supported products like "Prime X299 Deluxe", "Rampage VI Omega", "Zenith Extreme", "Ruyjin AIO", etc. (All except X299-E Gaming II).
I am assuming that the application works across all products and I found two versions (1.05.03 & 1.05.06).

From other MB support page, it says "Use latest BIOS" for the livedash.
So I did so by updating to the 0505 for my X299-E II.

However, neither of 1.05.03 and 1.05.06 worked for me.
Now it is only showing CPU temp (Which is the out-of-the-box setting I would assume),
and any other information will not reflect in the dash.

Any help would be nice. 🙂

(Edit: Ok I updated Armoury Crate and now I found the Livedash setup in it)
5 REPLIES 5

cekeu
Level 12
Hi, your motherboard is recent and works with Armory Crate which includes the Livedash function compatible with your motherboard.The Livedash you downloaded for previous motherboards can only display one message.
If we reinstall Armory Crate, I advise to follow this procedure and especially not to delete the registry keys in case of uninstall or the files that remain in Programs, Programs x86. Otherwise we will not be able to reinstall it properly
Armoury Crate presentation:
https://rog.asus.com/us/innovation/armoury_crate/
Armoury Crate FAQ:
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1041654

MorePower
Level 8
sklam2925 wrote:
Hi all, I recently bought a "X299-E Gaming II" motherboard and paired with my 9820X CPU.
I wanted to config the livedash by installing the "livedash utility" as suggested in the user manual.

Firstly, it was not found from the MB support page where I look for BIOS/Utilities.
I went to the "Download Center" page searching for the keyword "Livedash", and I could see other supported products like "Prime X299 Deluxe", "Rampage VI Omega", "Zenith Extreme", "Ruyjin AIO", etc. (All except X299-E Gaming II).
I am assuming that the application works across all products and I found two versions (1.05.03 & 1.05.06).

From other MB support page, it says "Use latest BIOS" for the livedash.
So I did so by updating to the 0505 for my X299-E II.

However, neither of 1.05.03 and 1.05.06 worked for me.
Now it is only showing CPU temp (Which is the out-of-the-box setting I would assume),
and any other information will not reflect in the dash.

Any help would be nice. 🙂

(Edit: Ok I updated Armoury Crate and now I found the Livedash setup in it)

You might still need to use the stand alone LiveDash to turn off the OLED when you power off the PC. There is no option to do this in Armoury Crate. That is what I'm doing on my Maximus Extreme XI.

NELSONTHE2ND
Level 7
How do change what’s on the LiveDash in Armoury Crate ? I also Have A Maximus XI Extreme.

NELSONTHE2ND wrote:
How do change what’s on the LiveDash in Armoury Crate ? I also Have A Maximus XI Extreme.

Go to Device and select your hardware that supports LiveDash.

It's been a couple of weeks since my LiveDash is not responsive. Actually, Armory Crate does not recognize the MOBO.

Icue used to be able to recognize it, but now it is also not displaying my Asus hardware.

I've reinstalled several times, cleaning registry each time, to no avail.

Is there any fix I have not tried?