cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please explain Intel's Performance Maximizer's requirements

Jesseinsf
Level 10
It's getting close to a year and nobody and I mean NOBODY wants to explain and compare the Intel Performance Maximizer's requirements with the ROG Z390 UEFI firmware settings. Some settings use standard names that match Intel's names but there is only one that doesn't. See below and please answer

• Processor Core Overclocking must be enabled. What UEFI/BIOS setting is related to this? And what is the setting that it should be set to?
  • All processor cores must be enabled. This is easy to find.
  • Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology), if supported on the processor, must be enabled. This is easy to find
  • Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 mode must be enabled. This is easy to identify and find.
  • Boot mode must be UEFI enabled. This is easy to identify and find.
  • Enhanced Intel SpeedStep® Technology must be enabled. This is easy to identify and find.
6 REPLIES 6

Carlyle2020
Level 10
Turbo = enabled ?

The Gmail error code 007 occurs in Gmail, especially while sending emails. The error occurs because of either incorrect configuration of a system file or modifications in a number of settings. If the system file is misconfigured, it can generate a registry error on the pc.

Gmail may be a free email administration created by Google. Customers can get to Gmail on the online and utilizing outsider projects that synchronize email content through POP or IMAP conventions. Gmail began as a constrained beta discharge on April 1, 2004, and finished its testing stage on July 7, 2009.

Gmail server error 007 is one of the common errors for Gmail users. There are a pair of arrangements, you'll be able to use so on fixed Gmail’s server error 007. Since it’s a typical error, it okay is also caused by an assortment of variables.

Processor Core Overclocking must be enabled. What UEFI/BIOS setting is related to this? And what is the setting that it should be set to?

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000054873/processors/processor-utilities-an...

pndiode wrote:
Processor Core Overclocking must be enabled. What UEFI/BIOS setting is related to this? And what is the setting that it should be set to?

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000054873/processors/processor-utilities-an...

Yah, I get that but Asus' UEFI/BIOS on its new Motherboards don't have a setting called "Processor Core Overclocking". Would you know what settings to turn on (or off)?

CPU Core Ratio = Auto (The system will adjust all core ratios automatically)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMUSoH7QXH0

raju2529
Level 7
i seen the power settings in windows registry about the processor performance , you must use mnay adjustments, so that your processor runs powerful than expected , but it gives more heat so you must have powwerfull colloing facility on motherbaord
Intel i5 7200U_ Nvidia 940MX _Windows_11_Enterprise_64bit_22H2_buildno_22621.754