Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    New ROGer Array

700 fusion stoped workin

it hapend the same problem too me befor 5 days and he steel dont workin pls help

New ROGer Array

It happened to me once (September 2020), and I opened an ASUS Support case. While I was waiting for an answer, I let discharge the headphones for several hours. Once fully discharged, and connecting again, everything worked again. According to ASUS support, was not an expected problem, but to reopen in case that problem was being reproducible/repeated. No problems anymore regarding to this specific issue since then, I am using it in a daily basis for many hours.

I have now a problem with the microphone, but that's a different story (looks a contact issue).

New ROGer Array

Question Same Problem

Quote Originally Posted by AdibBahar View Post
    Happened to me too. No RGB. No sound. Bluetooth also not functioning. Only the red led is light up. My pc detect the device but couldn't hear any sound. Has anyone tried format their windows and see whether it works again?
    Hey dude, this happened to me at the moment. how did you fix the "No RGB, No SOUND, and No Bluetooth Function? thanks in advance.

New ROGer Array

Any solutions?

Did anyone manage to solve this? I let them discharge a couple of times but it is still not working.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2