cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GameVisual for GL704GV

zorg44
Level 7
Hi!
I own an Asus GL704GV (Rog Strix Scar II) and I decided to reinstall Windows 10 from scratch. My mistake :D! Well not so bad! Everything works fine except GameVisual, that worked fine before the reinstall.
I installed GameVisual from the support page for my model on asus.com, which redirects to Microsoft Store.
When I launch GameVisual, it says that I have to connect to internet so that an update can be done. Then it asks me to restart GameVisual. When I restart it, it asks me again to connect to internet for an update...
I have made some researches to solve my problem. It may be caused by missing ICM files. Effectively, there is no ICM files on my computer. I search for ICM files in the eSupport folder I backed up. There are none. And there is nothing in eSupport regarding GameVisual except an empty directory. May be GameVisual tries to find those ICM files with no success.
Does anyone have ICM files for GL704GV or could tell me where I could find them? And if i'm lucky and finally get them, what should I do to make GameVisual work again?

Thank you for your help!
0 REPLIES 0