cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strix ROG Z207E Bluetooth, USB and Wi-fi problem

RedzRivii
Level 7
Hello,

Bluetooth disappeared from everything, unfortunately I only noticed it long after I used it the last time.
(seems to be a common problem in this motherboard)
My USB ports stopped working out of nowhere, in fact, only one works, before posting here I looked for many solutions on the internet, unfortunately none worked.
Later on the Wi-Fi suddenly stopped working, this I was able to follow, as I was on the computer when it was simply turned off and never came back.
I tried everything, reinstalled windows, reset the Bios, updated the Bios, removed the drivers and installed again, all the basic things, yet nothing.
Does this mean that the motherboard is about to die?

Here's my device manager:
Btw, ethernet is working and I even tried Snappy driver installer.
2 REPLIES 2

BobaBrett313
Level 7
RedzRivii wrote:
Hello,

Bluetooth disappeared from everything, unfortunately I only noticed it long after I used it the last time.
(seems to be a common problem in this motherboard)
My USB ports stopped working out of nowhere, in fact, only one works, before posting here I looked for many solutions on the internet, unfortunately none worked.
Later on the Wi-Fi suddenly stopped working, this I was able to follow, as I was on the computer when it was simply turned off and never came back.
I tried everything, reinstalled windows, reset the Bios, updated the Bios, removed the drivers and installed again, all the basic things, yet nothing.
Does this mean that the motherboard is about to die?

Here's my device manager:
Btw, ethernet is working and I even tried Snappy driver installer.

Had this happen to me before.. Not sure if this is what I did as it was a long time ago now.. But you could try and use Snappy driver installer its free and open source has tons and tons of drivers it should see it and fix it? https://sdi-tool.org

BobaBrett313 wrote:
Had this happen to me before.. Not sure if this is what I did as it was a long time ago now.. But you could try and use Snappy driver installer its free and open source has tons and tons of drivers it should see it and fix it? https://sdi-tool.org

Thanks for the answer pal, but, no luck with this program.