cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router app failing to connect to AX11000

Lynkdev
Level 10
Hooked up this router a few weeks ago and it's working ok besides the latest fw releases. I have a problem with setting up management through the Asus router app:

It sees my router under setup and I click on it, enter credentials to login and just get a repeated connection failed.

I can log into it via the site just fine on my pc and phone.

Is this a bug? I've reset the device a few times and it doesn't fix this problem. I also made sure nothing on my phone was blocking the connection through the app.
2 REPLIES 2

e38BimmerFN
Level 7
Has a reset been performed on the GT and setup from scratch since the last FW upate? Might try this.
I can access my GT on my iphone ASUS APp with it connected to a wired AP that I have the GT connected too, it's in wireless bridge mode though.

e38BimmerFN wrote:
Has a reset been performed on the GT and setup from scratch since the last FW upate? Might try this.
I can access my GT on my iphone ASUS APp with it connected to a wired AP that I have the GT connected too, it's in wireless bridge mode though.

Have not tried that again since i initially set up the router following the instructions to use the app and it would't connect but i will try this and report back.