cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G73SX-A1 not saving mouse settings

Matt_Horvath
Level 7
Hello everybody. I have been having this issue here, everytime I start or restart my G73SW-A1, I have to set the mousescrolling speed to a lower value, it never saves the config I set. This have happened both with the Asus mouse that came with the notebook and with a Razer Abyssus. Did any of you have this same problem, and how did you solve it?

Thanks

Matt
4 REPLIES 4

fuzon1337
Level 10
For the Razer Abyssus, do you use the program that Razer has as utility for it ? Or do you use the microsofts own controller?

With the utility from Razer you should be able to configure DPI and souch thing and then it stays like that.

EDIT: Link to download the drivers for your mouse, just pick the one that is right for you 🙂

I hope this helps 🙂
Asus G73SW-91058V 3D
- Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300
- BIOS 205

Matt_Horvath
Level 7
I forgot to mention that I use the razer program for the razer mouse, and the asus one for the asus mouse, and both do not save the settings.

BrodyBoy
Level 10
Hey Matt...I don't know if it's the same thing, but I remember AQUASTEVAE had this issue a couple months back. With all this forum dysfunction happening (whatever the heck it is...!), I haven't seen him around in awhile, but maybe you could get his attention with a PM and ask how he resolved it.

Matt_Horvath
Level 7
I will try and get in touch with him... thx for the tip 🙂