cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog spatha problems

nickDroy
Level 8
So the armoury says the firmware is up to date but the sites has a new firmware (mine 1.00 and 1.80 at the site)
I download the firmware from the site and when i try to run it nothing happens ..........
Any solution?????

ps : Suddenly today when i put it to charge it changes aura , the device management dont see the mouse and generally disappeared from everywhere
because everytime i open the pc i needs to be paired to the dock again or goes crazy and every pairing i dont even know when i find it , its by accident
and by pressing all the pairing keys multiple times

REALLY NEED HELP HERE IT MAKES ME CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 REPLY 1

HappyBerryTeddy
Level 7
nickDroy wrote:
So the armoury says the firmware is up to date but the sites has a new firmware (mine 1.00 and 1.80 at the site)
I download the firmware from the site and when i try to run it nothing happens ..........
Any solution?????

ps : Suddenly today when i put it to charge it changes aura , the device management dont see the mouse and generally disappeared from everywhere
because everytime i open the pc i needs to be paired to the dock again or goes crazy and every pairing i dont even know when i find it , its by accident
and by pressing all the pairing keys multiple times

REALLY NEED HELP HERE IT MAKES ME CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answer in the other thread. Additionally, make sure you update the receiver firmware too - it's a separate download so easy to miss.