New ROGer Array

Rog spatha problems

So the armoury says the firmware is up to date but the sites has a new firmware (mine 1.00 and 1.80 at the site)
    I download the firmware from the site and when i try to run it nothing happens ..........
    Any solution?????

ps : Suddenly today when i put it to charge it changes aura , the device management dont see the mouse and generally disappeared from everywhere
    because everytime i open the pc i needs to be paired to the dock again or goes crazy and every pairing i dont even know when i find it , its by accident
    and by pressing all the pairing keys multiple times

REALLY NEED HELP HERE IT MAKES ME CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New ROGer Array HappyBerryTeddy's Avatar

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by nickDroy View Post
    So the armoury says the firmware is up to date but the sites has a new firmware (mine 1.00 and 1.80 at the site)
    I download the firmware from the site and when i try to run it nothing happens ..........
    Any solution?????

ps : Suddenly today when i put it to charge it changes aura , the device management dont see the mouse and generally disappeared from everywhere
    because everytime i open the pc i needs to be paired to the dock again or goes crazy and every pairing i dont even know when i find it , its by accident
    and by pressing all the pairing keys multiple times

REALLY NEED HELP HERE IT MAKES ME CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Answer in the other thread. Additionally, make sure you update the receiver firmware too - it's a separate download so easy to miss.