cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G531GT problems, and armoury crate, etc. Delta headset

new2rog2
Level 7
G531GT

I too have recently purchased the delta headset.

This said, Things have gone haywire for my computer. as somehow armoury crate was uninstalled, and i reinstalled it, but now things are not working completely as before. It has also changed the name of my keyboard (laptop) and is picking it up differently than before. With this said. It has a buzzing static in the left headset speaker, and every mouse click produces this buzz. One post said its a bad mother board/usb ports. I also heard this from an acquaintance who works with computers. I also don't know what I should do. Why should Rog products cause problems with each other, I have Rog laptop, Gladius II mouse and Delta USB C headset.

The acquaintance told me also that it would be bad usb grounding and i should send it in.

I read I needed to do a fresh install, but my computer won't do a factory reset or reinstall. I have also read that this is something wrong with the computer, and I should send it back in.

I was hoping to be able to use these, and before armoury went screwy, some sound options were sounding pretty good except for static. But in reality, the 15 dollar headset I was using before, caused no driver issues or scrambling or anything. Where as this, seems to have changed my computer now and still doesn't sound good. Also mic won't work in one game. Not sure why, mic works for other programs. Also cheap headset and mic works just fine. (yes I have tryed to make sure all options are to the mic setting, xbox app, in game settings etc.)
4 REPLIES 4

new2rog2
Level 7
Any idea's?..... I really need help.

Sounds like you have some bad problems with your laptop. If it is still under warranty I would return it for a repair, replacement, or refund.

Good Luck
G752VSK, G75VW-3D, G51J, G1S
Homebuilt Windows Server

After installing the hotfix on the asus website my keyboard doesn't work anymore.

I've tried countless things and nothing has worked

plz help me

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Somehow Crate was uninstalled? Really does sound like your computer's gone haywire 😄

Did you try all the USB ports?
Did you try any other PCs?

Can you post some screenshots of what you mean about the keyboard? What does it say now?
What else do you have connected to your keyboard?
From Armoury Crate, go to:
Settings > About > App Diagnostics

Click on Check, and Copy to clipboard.
Post or private message me the results so we have a clearer picture of what's going on.

Not sure why you can't do a fresh install. Is this what you tried already?
Settings > Update & Security > Recovery > Reset this PC

new2rog2 wrote:
G531GT

I too have recently purchased the delta headset.

This said, Things have gone haywire for my computer. as somehow armoury crate was uninstalled, and i reinstalled it, but now things are not working completely as before. It has also changed the name of my keyboard (laptop) and is picking it up differently than before. With this said. It has a buzzing static in the left headset speaker, and every mouse click produces this buzz. One post said its a bad mother board/usb ports. I also heard this from an acquaintance who works with computers. I also don't know what I should do. Why should Rog products cause problems with each other, I have Rog laptop, Gladius II mouse and Delta USB C headset.

The acquaintance told me also that it would be bad usb grounding and i should send it in.

I read I needed to do a fresh install, but my computer won't do a factory reset or reinstall. I have also read that this is something wrong with the computer, and I should send it back in.

I was hoping to be able to use these, and before armoury went screwy, some sound options were sounding pretty good except for static. But in reality, the 15 dollar headset I was using before, caused no driver issues or scrambling or anything. Where as this, seems to have changed my computer now and still doesn't sound good. Also mic won't work in one game. Not sure why, mic works for other programs. Also cheap headset and mic works just fine. (yes I have tryed to make sure all options are to the mic setting, xbox app, in game settings etc.)