ROG Enthusiast Array JOSHSKORN PC Specs
    JOSHSKORN PC Specs
    MotherboardRampage V Extreme
    Processor5960X
    Graphics Card #1GTX 980

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashZone View Post
    Hi,
    Actually 652.us sold by newegg for 8x8gb kit 3200c14
    I have the 4x8gb kit on my x99 works great no where on my boards qvl list or g-skill either stuff just works.

https://www.newegg.com/g-skill-64gb-...82E16820232347
    "stuff just works"...so basically plug the sticks in and they work without tweaking any settings?

ROG Enthusiast Array JOSHSKORN PC Specs
    JOSHSKORN PC Specs
    MotherboardRampage V Extreme
    Processor5960X
    Graphics Card #1GTX 980

EDIT: After contacting Corsair, I was advised to look into a few different kits. They sent me what was available right now (not out of stock) and I went ahead and unchecked the option to hide items not in stock and looked for that specific item somewhere else, to which I found on both Amazon and NewEgg. NewEgg appeared to have a much quicker shipping time frame on this item, in fact, I ordered on Friday (9/11) and it's said to ship tomorrow (9/14). Amazon said the item ships in "1 to 2 months", although I don't know how accurate that is.

Funny thing is, is that I was playing with the link Corsair sent me and just for kicks, I looked to see if there was a 128GB configuration, to which, there was. The 128GB kit costed more than twice the price of the kit I got. I'll post all the links below.

64GB RAM 16x4 kit (In Stock)

64GB RAM 16x4 kit (not limited to only in stock items)

128GB Kit (I did not buy this)

i ended up purchasing this kit, again, off of NewEgg. Both Amazon & Newegg had the same price.

I will post back once I receive the RAM and install it.
    Last edited by JOSHSKORN; 09-13-2020 at 10:16 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2