cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gl703ge graphics problem

dabigin
Level 7
As you can see from the picture above, my laptop is outputting graphics that don't look right. This happens only when the computer is in windows, and not in a game. It will also show up after I alt tab to go back into windows. I'm having a sneaky suspicion that the problem is from a windows patch. Then again I could be wrong. It's either a windows patch or a driver conflict. I was posting here because I haven't seen this problem. Any information would be helpful.

This problem will happen with any window, and not limited to just certain applications. I just wanted to make that clear.
Dabigin on xbl and psn
Dabigin on stream
Republic of Gamers Laptop owner 2-11-2011
System:
Current System
GL703GE (Powered on 1/3/2019)
Old System
G74SX (Retired 12/20/2018)
5 REPLIES 5

raju2529
Level 7
i seen picture and i conformed issues happened in stream correct . other than stream applications your graphics card works good , you can do all works in other applications.

i never seen this problems in lmy life .today only i seen it .
try below these ideas
1. add the stream application in nvidia control panel
2. add all the stream application and stream related files like .dll to the exclusion lists of windows defender and to third party antivirus
3. allow the stream application in windows firewall and in third party firewall application
4. install latest nviida geforce driver DCH WHQL based version latest is 445.78,download from nvidia officail website.
5, uninstall the existing nvdiia graphics driver by using DDU software ,you must do this safemode . all nviida related drivers files must removed using DDU software
6. restart the windows , then install downloaded driver 445.78 make sure DCHbased. ( i ma using same driver on R542UQ-DM153 asus laptop)
Intel i5 7200U_ Nvidia 940MX _Windows_11_Enterprise_64bit_22H2_buildno_22621.754

dabigin
Level 7
stream applications? I just had the steam window open in one of the pictures and I didn't open red dead redemption in steam. The problem is that this happens at any time. I also don't usually stream anything. Are you saying to put the discord files in the exclusion list of windows defender? I'm going to uninstall both the intel drivers and the Nvidia drivers via DDU and start working on reinstalling them. After that, I will run my PC like I usually do and see if the problem persists. If it does, I'll be back here.
Dabigin on xbl and psn
Dabigin on stream
System:
Current System
Old System

Which edition red dead redemption II ultimate or special or standard .
Intel i5 7200U_ Nvidia 940MX _Windows_11_Enterprise_64bit_22H2_buildno_22621.754

dabigin
Level 7
Just standard, but wasn't in the game itself when that happened. The DDU and a reinstall of the drivers did the trick. I'm going to monitor it and keep you posted.
Dabigin on xbl and psn
Dabigin on stream
System:
Current System
Old System

Hello,
Were you able to solve your problem? Was it software or hardware related? I have a feeling it's a hardware failure... My friend have this issue and the exact same laptop with video card GTX 1050 ti. For now we have tried to reinstall and update the drivers with no result. Hope to hear some info from you.
Thanks.