cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

asus rog maximus xı extreme update problem

Bayx01
Level 7
I have asus rog maximus xi extreme motherboard. The site is not updated anymore. How or where can I update the driver?
5 REPLIES 5

no1yak
Level 8
First of all you need to fill out your system spec, second, what drivers are you trying to up date, are you having any problems with the drivers that you now have?. I take it that the site you re fur to is Asus, they are well known for their tardy updates, they are to busy worrying about the next motherboard edition and anything a year or over to them is history.

no1yak wrote:
First of all you need to fill out your system spec, second, what drivers are you trying to up date, are you having any problems with the drivers that you now have?. I take it that the site you re fur to is Asus, they are well known for their tardy updates, they are to busy worrying about the next motherboard edition and anything a year or over to them is history.

I haven't seen any updates on the Asus site for a long time.
ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2070 OC edition 8GB
i9 9900k
asus rog maximus XI extreme
nzxt h700i
msi optix 32cq
nzxt x72
samsung 970 500gb evo plus
cx 650 bronze 650 wwatt 80 plus.

no1yak wrote:

No need to know his specs. He's talking about the product support page of the product in which this thread is referring too. There has been any driver updates since December of 2019.

Jesseinsf
Level 10
Bayx01 wrote:
I have asus rog maximus xi extreme motherboard. The site is not updated anymore. How or where can I update the driver?

Just an FYI, there is a section of your profile that allows you to input your system specs. It helps to do that so when people want your system specs they can click the drop-down menu under your profile name to view your specs. On the top left of this page click on the "Settings and Function" drop-down menu and choose "Edit Profile". It is there that you can enter your system specs.

howxcore
Level 10
if you need the latest, go to Station-Drivers.com , at your own discretion as im not responsible for what you download.....