cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPU lights breathing red on startup regardless of Aura Sync Customization

destroya1221
Level 7
On startup, my GPU (ROG Strix GTX 1660 Ti) lights up in breathing red. That's regardless of the Aura Sync customization I have set. For example, I could have the Aura Sync RGB in general disabled, yet the GPU would still light up in red and keep breathing red until I open up Aura Sync, which sets it back to the actual customization (For example, if the whole RGB is off, it turns off. If it's customized to a certain color/mode, it syncs to it.) or until I turn the PC off. In short, I want to have the GPU's RGB synced with the rest of the components without having to launch Aura Sync every time I turn on the PC. Mobo is ROG Strix B450-E (uncommon edition, it's basically the B450-F but a bit beter)
2 REPLIES 2

TobesEtc
Level 7
Have you got AURA RGB Control for Graphics Card installed as a separate layer of complexity? Why it's separate, no one can explain. I have that & Armoury Crate running - seems to be reliable-ish. In terms of "Reliable for Aura Sync" (ie, not very).

https://www.asus.com/supportonly/AURA%28Graphics%20Card%29/HelpDesk_Download

> Drivers & Utilities > Choose OS > AURA RGB Lighting Control for Graphic card & XG-STATION ver0.0.6.7

Riekopo
Level 9
They made Aura Halo a separate program too. Absolutely stupid.