Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    New ROGer Array

Asus rog delta RGB stopped working

Quote Originally Posted by KingAndrew1234 View Post
    When I contacted support they told me the same thing. I find it hard to believe that everyone has the left side go out and it be a hardware issue. In my mind, if it was hardware, we would see people complain about the left and the right side. Hopefully with the increased reports of this happening they come out with a fix soon.
    Belive me im spamming all the sites where there is anypossible chance to get theire attention but as the girl from the shop said... they know about the issue and usely they just replace the headset for new one... coz they never fix them... so only chance is hoping for an update that fixes the HAL problem!!!

ROG Member Array

Arrow I have the extact same problem!

Quote Originally Posted by anelg92 View Post
    on the 15 of decembar i had an update for the rog asus delta.

I played late at night warzone and my laptop was in turbo mode, after finishing the game i wanted to put him in silent mode ( asus tuf a15 2020) ... then there was an update for the headset in the settings, and as u know u just go for it, installing it and kaboom no light nothing on the left side, just the right side in red ... before the update they worked perfectly fine - the rgb the mic and sound... now rgb broken and mic i have to unplug and plug in again to get it work properly,

was contacting support but they told me without warranty they cant help, i have to wait for new update or something but some guy from asus told me its an hardware isssue and they should be replaced ... but no warranty card no replacment so im broken guys. i regret buying them... it suck. was surching googleing etc but no nada niente infos about this thing...
    the good thing touh is that i am not the only one that this happnd after the update...
    I have the same issue, but my botch left and right rgb dont work. And about the mic it happens to me too and everytime I start my computer I have to unplug and plug the headphones so that the mic can capture a good sound or anyone wont be able to hear me its so boring :/. I already searched and sent a ticket and already installed the new update and nothing fixed. Wow amazing how can Asus be able to not correct it and completly ignore this situation.

ROG Member Array

New FW - possible fix?

https://rog.asus.com/headsets-audio/...helpdesk_bios/

there is a fw update, released yesterday

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by sh3rvin View Post

yes its fixes my left rgb led i'm so happy now THANKS ASUS !

ROG Member Array

I already updated mine

Quote Originally Posted by sh3rvin View Post

I updated mine but I still need to unplug and plug my headphones to unbug or correct my microfone sound. I think they didn´t corrected that issue yet, unforntunely. Both rgb work now but the mic sound still bugged or something like that i dont know how to explain its like youre mic sensivity lowers or something and to correct it I have to unplug my headphones and plug them again ahhh its so boring if anyone knows how to fix it I would aprecciate it.

ROG Member Array

Did the update corrected youre mic issue??

Quote Originally Posted by anelg92 View Post
    on the 15 of decembar i had an update for the rog asus delta.

I played late at night warzone and my laptop was in turbo mode, after finishing the game i wanted to put him in silent mode ( asus tuf a15 2020) ... then there was an update for the headset in the settings, and as u know u just go for it, installing it and kaboom no light nothing on the left side, just the right side in red ... before the update they worked perfectly fine - the rgb the mic and sound... now rgb broken and mic i have to unplug and plug in again to get it work properly,

was contacting support but they told me without warranty they cant help, i have to wait for new update or something but some guy from asus told me its an hardware isssue and they should be replaced ... but no warranty card no replacment so im broken guys. i regret buying them... it suck. was surching googleing etc but no nada niente infos about this thing...
    the good thing touh is that i am not the only one that this happnd after the update...
    Because to me it didnt, only the rgb issue now both rgbs are working but not the mic i wanted to make shure im not the only one in this position :/

New ROGer Array

Solution

ASUS has recently released a FW update to fix this problem and it worked for me.
    https://rog.asus.com/headsets-audio/.../helpdesk_bios

ROG Member Array

I already updated mine

Yes I know and I already did that but the issue with the mic is still there everytime I turn off my computer at night and then the next day when I start my computer the mic sound is very low and I have to unplug it and plug it again it's so boring :/

New ROGer Array

How to solve

Hey guys use this link to solve your issue https://rog.asus.com/headsets-audio/...helpdesk_bios/

ROG Member Array

Already did it

Quote Originally Posted by 932062399 View Post
    Hey guys use this link to solve your issue https://rog.asus.com/headsets-audio/...helpdesk_bios/

Already did it but only solved the rgb issue not the microphone issue, but thx for the advice :/

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast