Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    New ROGer Array

I have same issue on Corsshair VI hero

Here is what i am facing , my gpu works and i tried another gpu , i also tried older bioses only thing that chnages with bios is error code it;s 42 with new bioeses and 90 with bios from 2017

New ROGer Array

similar problem with my week old STRIX X570-E

I have a similar issue with my X570-E, when it boots I get a few beeps and the white LED stays on, however windows starts and works fine, it only started yesterday.

I'm running the latest BIOS which I loaded before building the PC

System specs
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X
    X570-E
    Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080Ti
    Samsung 980 PRO and 970 EVO
    16 gb G. Skill DDR4

New ROGer Array

and now it's working??

Quote Originally Posted by damon05 View Post
    I have a similar issue with my X570-E, when it boots I get a few beeps and the white LED stays on, however windows starts and works fine, it only started yesterday.

I'm running the latest BIOS which I loaded before building the PC

System specs
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X
    X570-E
    Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080Ti
    Samsung 980 PRO and 970 EVO
    16 gb G. Skill DDR4
    And then immediately after posting this, I rebooted for about the 4th time to check if I got the option to enter the BIOS as per @troymorr post, and it's fine again.

I never had any problems with my old Maximus VII Ranger and 4790k, making the switch to AMD is proving to be the roller-coaster I feared it would.

New ROGer Array

5900x on x570 f and gskill 32 gif kit....nightmare

Experiencing multiple issues with mine.....I reinstalled windows like 8 times yesterday.

I had read to downgrade bios to 2606....im gonna try that later. But holy fackkkk thus amd ryzen 9 platform is a fackig sh1t stain

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by damon05 View Post
    And then immediately after posting this, I rebooted for about the 4th time to check if I got the option to enter the BIOS as per @troymorr post, and it's fine again.

I never had any problems with my old Maximus VII Ranger and 4790k, making the switch to AMD is proving to be the roller-coaster I feared it would.
    I also rolled AMD for the first time in 25 years of building. Nothing but regrets so far. The x570 platform seems so rushed and not properly tested. I've had all sorts of weird issues that have taken the best part of a year to partially resolve.

Possibly my biggest regret though was opting for a 3600x when I play mostly older games that are locked to a single thread. Kicking myself for not going Intel. I guess it could have been worse- I could have blown my wad on a high-end AMD build. As it stands I am seriously contemplating stripping out the mobo/cpu and forking out for a 10600K.

This will teach me for blindly hopping on the AMD hype-train.

New ROGer Array

Fixed it for me

Pcie 16 x 1 set to gen 3

Enable compatibility mode so uefi sees the gpu when the bios decides to take a ****.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2