cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG DOMINUS EXTREME - LiveDash Burn-In Issue?

Kyozon
Level 7
Hi everyone,

I have been using the ROG DOMINUS EXTREME on my workstation for quite sometime now. It never occurred to me that this could eventually be an issue, as I did not see any warnings about this specific problem in the User Manual.

The LiveDash display has been showing me the CPU Temp since the day I built this System, and it is really quite handy to me to use this option. But today, when I have tried to change to an animated GIF, I noticed the following problem in the picture below.

Is it possible to replace this LiveDash Screen with a new one without involving the RMA of the board itself? This is a critical system that I use everyday for work and it would be really bad if I had to stay a good couple of weeks without being able to use it, specially under the current situation that we are all living.

Also taking the opportunity to mention that this board also suffers from another issue with powering on and Code 00. From what I read here in the forums It seems that the only fix is to RMA the board. At least from my use case, this system is always on, so it is not so much of an issue but wanted to hear the opinions of users here if I consider these two issues and RMA the unit.

Many thanks!
0 REPLIES 0