cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crosshair VIII Impact Backplate LED issue

xobotyi
Level 7
Have an issue with backplate LED's color.

As you can see in attachement (sry for reflections been lazy to unmount the glass), EK D-RGB waterblock and SODIMM module has correct color (circled by red marker) while mobo's backplate LED's somewhy colored green (circled with creen marker).

Tried to apply the color in different programs (aura, armory, icue) but none hepled, yellow related colors are always green.

Armory updated some drivers, and if i remember right there was something related to led firmware, but now im using Aura Sync, besause Armory is piece of **** and resets to default rainbow after every shutdown/hybernation.
2 REPLIES 2

drop4205
Level 12
in aura is the d ram and add strip chained together as in white icon under them. If no add strip in aura go to settings in aura and add strip for gpu84565
Maximus XI Formula, I9-9900k, Phantex Evolove X, Seasonic Titanium 850W, Custom loop PE360+SE360 Rad, G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200C14 32g, Nvidia Reference RTX 2080 TI, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1Tb, Windows 11

drop4205 wrote:
in aura is the d ram and add strip chained together as in white icon under them. If no add strip in aura go to settings in aura and add strip for gpu84565

Its not a strip it is integrated LED backlight, has no separate configuration and only a part of 'Motherboard'.

It is configurable only via addressable section but thats not my issue my issue that all yellow-related colors are green in fact in motherboard backplate LEDs.

My config is set to a single color for all, every other strip including SODIMM slot has correct color, but not backplate (its not actually backplate leds, they're soldered on the back of MB).