cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are ASUS ROG Peripherals difficult to find?

scrap264
Level 7
I've been an Asus ROG fan for a decade now and have built multiple rigs using their mobos and video cards. I also like to match brands when I set up a new "command center" but have always found it difficult to have matching ROG peripherals. Not only can I never find ANY products in stores (best buy, Walmart, target, micro center) when all the stores stock almost every competing brand (logitech, corsair, hyperX, steel series, razer and even roccat) but I also find it difficult to find newer products on Amazon.

Am i alone in this? If so, is it a manufacturing issue or is there less availability in the US? If not, where is the best place to find their products?
3 REPLIES 3

Super_Gnome
Level 11
I too am an Rog fan. And now I am addicted. As for peripherals, there are no more. Nada. The store shelves are empty, the store is closed. and the doors are locked.

Just kidding. Ha ha ha. I have no idea where to get these fabled items. Good luck in your hunt though. 😄

Supply and Demand; I cannot remember the last time I ate a Whopper (BK will sell you a slice of cheese for sixty cents extra, and BK employees’ always ask: “Do you want cheese with that?”). Nope!

Anyway, it’s not just ASUS ROG peripherals that are difficult to find, but I would like to find a 1967 Pontiac GTO or 1972 Pontiac Grand Prix (for the right price!).

You need to literally search every single day for the items you want. I built my full ROG setup within the last 2 months and I even have the brand new chakram that was just posted today as available for pre-order today....I've been using it for over a week already.... Long story short, just search the usual places with a few variations of your search terms a few times a day. You'll find what your looking for eventually.