cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AURA Terminal and Armoury Crate II/Aura Creator

NefariousLegion
Level 7
Does anyone know of a way to control the AURA terminal using either Armoury Crate II or (preferrably) AURA Creator? When I go into Armoury Crate II it recognizes the terminal but can't control the headers individually. As for AURA Creator it doesn't even show the terminal at all. The old AURA sync software allows you to control each header individually so I do not understand why Armoury Crate II and AURA Creator do not work with it. Does ASUS not support the terminal anymore? Because if thats the case they should state that somewhere.
6 REPLIES 6

TheEternaL
Level 9
Hey.
I also wrote about this to them.
I also have an Asus ROG Terminal and an Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti and they are not yet supported by Aura Creator.

We are waiting for the new version and we'll see.

TheEternaL wrote:
Hey.
I also wrote about this to them.
I also have an Asus ROG Terminal and an Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti and they are not yet supported by Aura Creator.

We are waiting for the new version and we'll see.

This is concerning, I've just brought a terminal to use with Creator and Armoury crate 😞

i may also raise a ticket, hopefully the more people that request this the likelihood they will implement... that's my hope at least

CarlRowles wrote:
This is concerning, I've just brought a terminal to use with Creator and Armoury crate 😞

i may also raise a ticket, hopefully the more people that request this the likelihood they will implement... that's my hope at least

It would be nice.

Al3xG
Level 9
I like the terminal device, but software is abandoned from the start. Halo sw has limitation of options and does not use nv frame buffer to capture the screen as consequence is high gpu loading and big fps drop. I would like to see more options to control the terminal like static and dynamic colors separately of aura sync. It's very pity that potential of the device is very restricted...

Have been waiting on this since 2019.
I have my doubts that they intend to actually support their own hardware with their own software at this point.*

KefkaTheJerk wrote:
Have been waiting on this since 2019.
I have my doubts that they intend to actually support their own hardware with their own software at this point.*

Sadly I think you are probably right. Albeit I don't understand why they don't. I doubt it would be that hard to implement in Armoury Crate 2/Aura Creator since they have already done it with the older Aura Sync.

Honestly I regret my decision to go with Aura Sync products for my RGB stuff. I wish I had just gone with corsair fans, ram, etc.