Threaded View

ROG Junior Member Array mordeaur's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hi,

It does not work like that, please do not take such an initiative without knowing. You cannot change the .cmd as you wish, there is only one .cmd suitable for your motherboard, you must use only this one (Install_ROG_SS3.cmd). Here is how to do what you want :

- Download this patch (SSVM Remover Patch) : Link
    - Extract the contents of the SSVM_Remover_Patch folder in your drivers package folder (AUDIO_Realtek_UAD_ASUS_ROG-PRIME-TUF_MB_v6.0.xxxx.x).
    - Accept the request to overwrite files/merge folders.
    - Delete the OEM_INF_Media_-_ASUS folder from your drivers package folder (which is in : AUDIO_Realtek_UAD_ASUS_ROG-PRIME-TUF_MB_v6.0.xxxx.x\ThirdParty\SS3).
    - Follow scrupulously your INSTALL process with cleanup step.
    Hello MoKiChU

I've got Asus maximus X Hero (ss3) board and been using old standalone process with your latest drivers. Is standalone (realtek audio control only) process still same?

My process goes like this: Remove thirdparty folder, run Install_ROG_SS3 cmd as admin and install. I had no problems for last 2 months but after seeing SSVM_Remover_Patch I'm totally confused now. Can you please explain if process changed with new cmd installations? Thank you in advance.