Page 125 of 143 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1422
    New ROGer Array

Could you point me to the right drivers please?
    Asus strix B550-E

Thank you

New ROGer Array

Hi, could you point me to the right drivers please?
    Asus strix Z390-E gaming

Thank you

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array MoKiChU PC Specs
    MoKiChU PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 2666MHz CL16 - 16GB (2 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC
    MonitorASUS ROG Strix XG35VQ
    Storage #1SSD NVMe Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB
    Storage #2SSD NVMe Samsung 960 EVO 250GB | SSD NVMe Corsair Force MP510 240GB | SSHD AHCI Seagate FireCuda 2TB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master ML240L RGB
    CaseBitFenix Enso
    Power SupplyCorsair TX850M (850W)
    Keyboard ASUS ROG Strix Scope NX TKL Deluxe
    Mouse ASUS ROG Chakram Core
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z333
    OS Windows 11 Pro 22H2

Quote Originally Posted by Daylight_Invader View Post
    Can someone advise which is the correct bundle to download for CH VIII Impact? I know it has DTS, but I cannot for the life of me work out which is the correct bundle.
    Hi,

You have an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboard, so :

You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS) from the first post of this thread.

Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.

Quote Originally Posted by Ice009 View Post
    Also, how do I figure out on my own what drivers I need for my MBs from the ones you've done? Current Asus MBs I have is Crosshair 8 Hero (wi-fi), Crosshair 6 Hero & 6 Extreme. Do they all use the same driver?

Even though I haven't used any of your driver packages yet, thanks for the hard work in making these drivers.
    Hi,

ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero & ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme motherboards :

You have an ASUS ROG SS3 motherboard, so :

You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3) from the first post of this thread.

Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.

ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) motherboard :

You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS) from the first post of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Sestan View Post
    Could you point me to the right drivers please?
    Asus strix B550-E

Thank you
    Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by Djweb74 View Post
    Hi, could you point me to the right drivers please?
    Asus strix Z390-E gaming

Thank you
    Hi,

You have an ASUS ROG SS3 motherboard, so :

You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3) from the first post of this thread.

Last edited by MoKiChU; 07-17-2022 at 01:23 PM.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

Maximus X Here Wifi (Z370) ROG SS3

TLDR - Can I download and install just the RealTek audio driver without Sonic Studio, DTS, and SSE? If yes, can someone provide a link to the RealTek audio driver I need? My voice using a webcam mic sometimes sounds like a chipmunk and I am hoping that installing the RealTek audio driver will stop this from happening.

I have a Logitec C310 USB webcam plugged in and now and then my voice sounds like a chipmunk. The problem comes and goes. Incoming or recorded sound are OK. Its just the microphone in the webcam. Sometimes unplugging and replugging the webcam USB fixes it but today I decided to look at the drivers. I want to install just the RealTek audio driver in the hopes that it will stop my webcam mic from sounding like a chipmunk. I don't want to install the Sonic Studio stuff. I had all of that stuff installed before and never used any of it. I also had a Realtek audio mixer looking thing that seemed to work OK but I never really used that either. I just need basic sound.

I went into Control Panel - Sound Settings and changed the sample rate from 48KHz to 32Khz and the chipmunk sound stopped. I set it back to 48KHz and it stayed working. I don't know if changing the sample rate maybe unstuck something but it did kill the chipmunk. I looked in Device Manager under Audio inputs and outputs / Microphone (HD webcam C310). It says the driver is Microsoft v10.0.19041.1 dated Dec 6, 2019. I clicked Driver Details and it said "No driver files are required or have been loaded for this device." I looked in Drive Store Explorer for Microsoft driver v10.0.19041.1 and it says that is a printer driver dated June 21, 2006. I checked the other devices in Device Manager - Audio inputs and outputs and they all show the same Microsoft driver v10.0.19041.1. Maybe this is a generic label that appears when no specific drivers are loaded? Why does Drive Store Explorer say this is a printer driver?

So I am thinking that if I install the RealTek audio driver it may fix the chipmunk issue but I really don't need or want all the other stuff. I think if I run MoKiChU's set.exe file it will install everything but maybe not because there is a separate download for Sonic Suite II v2.2.3901.0. The driver on the Asus support site is v6.01.8960 which says it includes the Realtek audio driver + Sonic Studio III + VAC (not sure what that is), so I don't want to install this package either. I looked on the RealTek site. It has version R2.82 dated July 26,2017. Seems like the RealTek site would always have the latest drivers but this R2.82 does not look very current to me.

So where can I download just the RealTek audio driver?

Thanks

ROG Member Array

Hi All.
    Is it just me and my setup that the latest driver doesnt work in Games??? The amplify level disappear in control panel, and the sound is low. It happens when I start up games from Steam.

Happy for any help!!
    Last edited by Theoken; 03-24-2022 at 09:18 AM.

ROG Enthusiast Array SteverinoLA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Theoken View Post
    Hi All.
    Is it just me and my setup that the latest driver doesnt work in Games??? The amplify level disappear in control panel, and the sound is low. It happens when I start up games from Steam.

Happy for any help!!

I noticed this too with Steam game. Launch the game and then alt-tab back to desktop and open Volume Settings. I found that the game was somehow set to 20% volume instead of 100%. Change it.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by SteverinoLA View Post
    I noticed this too with Steam game. Launch the game and then alt-tab back to desktop and open Volume Settings. I found that the game was somehow set to 20% volume instead of 100%. Change it.
    Hi!!
    Thanks for the advice. For me it isnt the volume that reduces, but the amplify level that shoots down. It turns off!!

New ROGer Array invoke96 PC Specs
    invoke96 PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Z690-A WIFI D4
    ProcessorINTEL CORE I7 12700K @5.00GHz
    Graphics Card #1MSI VENTUS 3X OC GEFORCE RTX 3070
    Sound CardTOPPING E30
    Storage #1WD 1TB
    Storage #2WD 3TB
    CaseCOOLER MASTER MB500P
    Keyboard ROG CLAYMORE 2
    Mouse LOGITECH G PRO WIRELESS
    Mouse Pad ROG SCRABBARD 2
    Headset/Speakers Sennheiser HD660S
    OS WINDOWS 11
    Network Routerasus rt-ax55

i concerned

hi my MOBO is b360-h driver audio is the first one right correct me if im wrong thank you

ROG Member Array

Hi!
    I have the TUF GAMING Z690-PLUS WIFI D4 and have been using the drivers for ASUS TUF/PRIME DTS AP MB as advised. Things are working, but I'm wondering why the update process takes several minutes to complete. There is a long wait on a certain point during the installation. I did the full clean-up, but the "problem" returns when I later update again. Any suggestions?

ROG Member Array Diskach PC Specs
    Diskach PC Specs
    MotherboardCrosshair VI HERO
    ProcessorRyzen 5 3600
    Memory (part number)Aegis 3000 2x8GB
    Graphics Card #1Palit Dual 3060Ti 8Gb
    Sound CardOnboard
    MonitorDell P2414H
    Storage #1Adata Sx8200 Pro 512 nvme
    Storage #2SanDisk Ultra II 256g + Crucial MX500 1tb
    CPU CoolerThermalright Macho rev B
    CaseCM Advanced 2 White
    Power SupplyCorsair HX 450W
    Keyboard MS keyboard 600 White
    Mouse Logitech MX 518
    OS Win 10 Pro
    Accessory #1 X1 Gamepad with dongle

Hi, what drivers do I use for Crosshair VI Hero (AMD X370)?
    Thanks!

Page 125 of 143 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 ... LastLast