Page 63 of 96 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast
    ROG Enthusiast Array

OK, everything is working great now. Between the App Uninstalls, Driver Store Explorer .inf purging and the Cleanup Tool, all the Realtek and Nahimic remnants were removed from my system. Several reboots and installs later, thank you very much MoKiChU! You're a hair saver. I gather whenever MS updates SS3 behind my back in the future, I need to start looking for a newer Realtek driver if SS3 throws a fit. What a PITA. Also, what in the heck is wrong with Microsoft? For entertainment's sake, I opened the MS Store app from the Start Menu to see if I could find those 2 apps since they didn't auto-install. Did a search for both the Realtek Audio Console and Sonic Studio 3. Nothing, bupkiss, NADA. Then I used your handy links for finding them in the MS Store via a browser and viola!, there they are as plain as the nose on Microsquish's face. What a bunch of morons at Microsoft and thank you for providing the links to find both of those because MS is no help whatsoever.

ROG Enthusiast Array MachinaEx PC Specs
    MachinaEx PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS TUF Z370 PLUS Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i5-8400
    Memory (part number)Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB (2x8GB) 3200Mhz C16 Kit
    Graphics Card #1ASUS TUF GeForce 1660 Super X3
    MonitorASUS TUF VG249Q
    Storage #1WD Black SN750 NVMe 1TB
    CPU CoolerThermaltake Contac 16
    CaseThermaltake Versa C23 RGB
    Power SupplyThermaltake Smart RGB 600W
    Keyboard Logitech G213 Prodigy
    Mouse Logitech G305
    Headset Logitech G233 Prodigy
    Mouse Pad Logitech G240
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z623
    OS Windows 10 Home x64

Update: After shutting down my PC the sound has returned to normal both a lot more detailed than before, now it's a real pleasure to experience the richness of sound, guessing it must have been some isolated case...

ROG Member Array Tweakfiend PC Specs
    Tweakfiend PC Specs
    MotherboardRog Strix Z390 E
    Processori9 -9900k
    Memory (part number)CMD32 GX ( Corsair 40 GB )
    Graphics Card #1Radeon RX590
    Sound CardOnboard Realtek UAD
    MonitorSamsung 32" PC / TV Curved screen
    Storage #1Samsung SSD 960 Evo 500 GB
    CPU CoolerFortis 3 HE1425 Tower
    CaseNZXT Phantom 0002 GR
    Power SupplyEvga Supernova 1000 G2
    Keyboard Logitech K520
    Mouse Maclaren P2 Car Mouse
    Headset Jabra Revo
    Headset/Speakers Logitech
    OS Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    Network RouterAsus RT-AC68U
    Accessory #1 Logitech Z906 5.1 surround speakers
    Accessory #2 Amazon Echo Spot
    Accessory #3 Pertelian X2040

Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hi everyone,

- Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3 MB) :
    Drivers : 6.0.9129.1 WHQL [09/03/2021]

Download : Link

ASUS ROG SS3 motherboards :

- Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB) :

ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboards :

- Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS TUF/PRIME DTSX Ultra MB) :

ASUS TUF/PRIME DTS:X Ultra motherboards :

- Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS TUF/PRIME DTS HPXv1 MB) :

ASUS TUF/PRIME DTS Headphone:X v1 motherboards :

- Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS TUF/PRIME DTS Custom MB) :

ASUS TUF/PRIME DTS Custom motherboards :

- Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG/TUF/PRIME RTK MB) :

ASUS ROG/TUF/PRIME Realtek motherboards :

OS requirements : Windows 10 64 bit 1803/RS4/17134.x or more recent (20xx/VB/1904x.x or more recent for some Third Party drivers).
    Hardware requirements (Intel) : ASUS ROG/TUF/PRIME motherboards with Intel 2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx series chipsets (except ROG Z590 motherboards).
    Hardware requirements (AMD) : ASUS ROG/TUF/PRIME motherboards with AMD 3xx/4xx/5xx series chipsets.

Note : In order to know which drivers package to use, match the audio specifications of your motherboard with the apps or ask me.

Note to Mokichu,

I have been using your updates for a long time and as mentioned before am very grateful for your input.

However it has been impossible to do a thorough clean before updating my sound the last 6 updates or so , due to this process disabling my Kaysuda Hello camera on re login.
    If I just update the realtek driver without this process, subsequent reboots work normally . I installed the camera on 25/12/20 and otherwise the systems and sound works 100%.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, as I would prefer to clean the system before updating realtek.

Thanks
    Last edited by Tweakfiend; 03-29-2021 at 05:19 PM.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

Hi,

For your ASUS ROG Strix Z390-I Gaming motherboard :

You have an ASUS ROG SS3 motherboard, so :

You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3 MB) from the first post of this thread.

Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.

For your ASUS ROG Maximus XII Formula motherboard :

You have an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboard, so :

You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB) from the first post of this thread.

Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.

Well ever since following the instructions and installing I'm met with a notice when the computer starts. Open File Security Warning for RtkAudUService 64.exe

Doesn't matter how many times I've unchecked the Always ask before opening this file box it still pops back up the next time I start my rig. I was having two of these boxes on start up but the other one got the point when I unchecked the box and hasn't popped up since. Why this one want's to annoy me every single time I have no idea. Although I think a new update has been put out again so maybe this problem is covered in the update.

ROG Member Array

No matter what I do Realtek audio driver provided by Asus in any version does not work for me. I followed one by one all the instructions in this post and others. You start listening to anything and after a while the sound is replaced by a loud hissing. Disabling the hibernation and sleep is not a solution for me.
    I have deleted all the apps installed by the Asus Realtek .exe that comes with the driver and deleted all the driver components.
    After restart windows reinstalls the Realtek audio "partially" I would say because only SPDIF is available (I have SPIDF powered speakers connected to the optical auto) and it works fine without interruption. Sound also good.
    I'm tired of trying all kind of stuff so I'm going to wait until a good driver is going to come up.
    My mobo is Strix Z590-E.

Hi everyone,

The Third Party DTS APO4x Service SoftwareComponent Driver & DTS APO4x Core SoftwareComponent|SoftwareDevice Driver have been updated.

Thread, post & drivers package updated.

ROG Enthusiast Array cars10 PC Specs
    cars10 PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus XI Formular
    Processor9900k
    OS 10 ver 2004

Does this mean we will have to refer to this thread for all future driver updates? ASUS won't post any newer working ones on their motherboard driver download page?

ROG Member Array

Hey MoKiChU, for the Maximus XIII Hero, is it the same Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3 MB) driver for the other Maximus line, or does this one have DTS? The product page doesn't mention DTS but I wanted to make sure with you.

Thanks for all that you do! I see your post on MyDigitalLife and TenForums and I don't know how you keep up with all of this lol.

ROG Enthusiast Array cars10 PC Specs
    cars10 PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus XI Formular
    Processor9900k
    OS 10 ver 2004

Hi,

I don't work for ASUS, you should ask them instead of asking me.
    Oh, excuse me. I thought you were a forum Rep since you have access to the drivers.
    Where do you get the drivers from then? From Realtek? And then you repackage them for ASUS boards?

Edit: And thank you for your efforts !
    Last edited by cars10; 04-01-2021 at 12:54 PM.

ROG Member Array

Hi,

I don't work for ASUS, you should ask them instead of asking me.

Hi,

ASUS ROG Maximus XIII Hero is an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound Intel Z590 motherboard, so :

You need Realtek USB Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS Intel MB) from the first post of this thread : [DRIVERS] Realtek Audio (MB | Intel Z590 & AMD TRX40)

Thanks for the fast response and keep up the great work!

New ROGer Array

hello guys i need some help, i thought i fixed it but i am back to zero again.

I have x570 gaming-e. installed latest audio drivers from asus site.
    my biggest problem i have is that 5.1 audio does NOT work properly. I mean, come on do i ask that much from a $300 dollar motherboard?

the center channel and subwoofer sound comes from the front left and front right also. Is this 5.1 audio? jesus..
    When i disable the sound effects from reltek console I (THINK) i get correct audio, but i can barely hear a thing! The sound is so low is almost non existent
    in summary, when i test the 5.1 audio from windows, or from realtek console , specifically when i test the center speaker i can hear the sound playing from all 3 front speakers. When i test the subwoofer its the same.
    the wires are connected correctly. ..

any ideas how to proceed, this is very annoying..

Page 63 of 96 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast