Page 67 of 72 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 ... LastLast
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hi,

This has nothing to do with the drivers but with your Windows install/rights (if it was a problem with the drivers, everyone would be affected or at least a large part). Try by switching your account type from User to Administrator (if not already).
    I wouldn't have a problem going along with that if the previous direct from Asus Realtek drives caused the same message on every boot. My account is already set as admin and account control settings is switched to never notify so I shouldn't be seeing a message like this anyway asking about trusting the software.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

As I explained to you previously, you are the only one to report this kind of issue (moreover you obviously do not have the issue on your OS/Software config based on your Z390 motherboard), so, I deduce that your issue is specific to your OS/Software config case and is not related to the drivers package.

The logic to have is :

- If you have an issue with the drivers package from your motherboard support page (or just want to be up to date) > CLEANUP + INSTALL process to install/use the drivers package from this thread.
    - If you have an issue with the drivers package from this thread > CLEANUP process then install/use the drivers package from your motherboard support page.
    - If you have an issue in both cases > Open a ticket with ASUS Support.

Well the pictured setting took care of the issue. After all the warning was mentioning files from the internet although I don't get why Windows was seeing the Realtek software as from the internet It's not like I was downloading a file and trying to run it. Makes absolutely no sense. Ticking that box stopped the warning message on boot .

I also for good measure went into the registry and forced off UAC since it was still showing 1 even though it was on don't notify. That didn't matter either.
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos Untitled.jpg  

ROG Junior Member Array qijdigoldwing PC Specs
    qijdigoldwing PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Crosshair Hero VII (Non-WiFi)
    ProcessorRyzen 7 3800X
    Memory (part number)32GB G.Skill Trident Z Royal 3200MHz CL16 (2 x 16)
    Graphics Card #1Aorus NVidia GTX 1060 6GB OC
    Monitor1. 32" Samsung, 2. 20" Acer
    Storage #1Samsung EVO 980 Pro 256GB
    Storage #238TB Total Storage
    CPU CoolerDeepCool RGB GamerStorm 120mm
    CaseAeroCool Spiral Galaxies
    Power SupplyCorsair HX850i
    Keyboard Razer Ornata Chroma
    Mouse Elecom EX-G Trackball
    Headset Razer Tiamat V2
    Headset/Speakers Blue Octave 5.1 Surround
    OS Windows 10 21H1

This post relates to post #665 made on 04-10-2021 07:52 AM

Hi,

You have an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboard, so :

You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB) from the first post of this thread.

- Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process
    - Use this SS3 Cleaner tool (Right click on "A-Volute_SS3_Cleanup.exe" > Run as administrator) then restart your PC
    - Follow scrupulously your INSTALL process.

For the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow the UPDATE process.

Hi,

Correct.

You have an ASUS ROG Realtek motherboard, so :

You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG/TUF/PRIME RTK MB) from the first post of this thread.

Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.

Hi,

If this has not fixed your issue, the root cause is elsewhere, so :

- Update your BIOS to the last 3501 with AGESA 1.2.0.2 : https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/m...-ASUS-3501.ZIP
    - Update your others drivers. You need these drivers for your ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard :
    - AMD Chipset Drivers
    - Intel Ethernet Drivers (Drivers Only) :
    Drivers - I21x-AT (1.0GbE)
    - Realtek Ethernet Drivers (Drivers Only)

If your issue persists, open a thread in the AMD 4xx/5xx Series motherboards section and/or open a ticket at ASUS Support, I have a lot more expertise with Intel stuff than AMD stuff, sorry.

Hi,

As a reminder, you are in the wrong thread for your motherboard.

ASUS ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi is an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound Intel Z590 motherboard, so :

You need Realtek USB Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS Intel MB) from the first post of this thread : [DRIVERS] Realtek Audio (MB | Intel Z590 & AMD TRX40)

Hi,

No I don't think it's related, it is between your keyboard and Windows that it interacts. Uninstall & reinstall Corsair iCUE.

Namaste...

I wanted to let you all know that I have, and how I managed to get the problem cleared..

First of all, after much cleaning, and an update to beta bios firmware ( never used beta firmware, and notes this is a general no-no ) and even more fiddling around, I finally fixed the AV Sync and the popping and crackling issue. The drivers and BIOS update helped marginally, but was not effective.

The regular sound drivers for this board, as prescribed above, just didn't work and also did not have any real enhancements so I opted to give the AUDIO_Realtek_UAD_ASUS_ROG_SS3-DTS_MB_v6.0.9137.1 version a try and also added the Sonic apps.. After much fiddling, it finally has remained working. I also used the MSI Mode Tool to set the other devices to MSI mode and still had issues, so I finally tried setting the video card priority to high in the MSI Mode Tool and POOF!!! Problem gone... I also make note that after updating my video drivers the MSI Mode settings for the video card reset so I found the exact key, after reapplying my settings, and exported it for later updates so I can just import and be done with it.. So far, several days later?? no problems what so ever..

The registry location for such devices can be found at this location in regedit: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\P CI

You will be looking for the folders in your particular device under Device Parameters>Interrupt Management and then locating the Affinity Policy and the MessageSignaledInterruptProperties folders.. Both settings are 32bit DWORDS.. I exported from the Interrupt Management folder and just removed what was unnecessary.. The way to find which key it is is to check in the device manager for the "Hardware ID" of the device in question. These codes are different from computer to computer and device to device. Compare the listing in the MSI Mode Tool's listing of Instance ID to verify you have the correct device. This information in the device manager can be found with either a double click or a right click and properties of your selected device. Go to the Details Tab and look for either Device Instance Path or Hardware ID.. Both will have the codes in question. This will lead you to the correct key in your registry. The listing below is just an example of what to keep in the registry patch file.

Here is the export below after cleaning::

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\P CI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1C03&SUBSYS_37771458&REV_A1\4&2ae1 b128&0&0019\Device Parameters\Interrupt Management]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\P CI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1C03&SUBSYS_37771458&REV_A1\4&2ae1 b128&0&0019\Device Parameters\Interrupt Management\Affinity Policy]
    "DevicePriority"=dword:00000003

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\P CI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1C03&SUBSYS_37771458&REV_A1\4&2ae1 b128&0&0019\Device Parameters\Interrupt Management\MessageSignaledInterruptProperties]
    "MSISupported"=dword:00000001

Save your file as a .REG file for easy importing and whatever name you prefer. These files may be edited with any standard text editor like notepad. Simply Right Click and Edit.

Once again? I just keep this as an exported reg file because I noticed the computer unchecks my selections in the MSI Mode Tool during a driver update for the video card.. Hope this helps everyone..

Namaste...

Qi.
    Last edited by qijdigoldwing; 04-18-2021 at 05:56 PM.

New ROGer Array

Rog strix z390-f gaming

Hey MoKiChU, you remind me DanielK with Creative drivers years ago... Nice work!
    I`m on a ROG STRIX Z390-F GAMING, i`ve installed Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3 MB), after rebooting i opened the device manager e noticed that it misses SS3|SSVM VAD Media Driver. Did I do something wrong?
    I`ve solved the problem already, downloaded UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB, copy/paste OEM_INF_Media_-_ASUS, edited install.bat and it's done.
    I think you just might be aware.

New ROGer Array

Hi,

SSVM is optional with the SS3 motherboards drivers packages (not built-in, only built-in with SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboards drivers packages).

Here is the optional package (Launch "Install.cmd" by right-click Run as admin > Automatic restart when install is done) :

SSVM Installer : Link

Note : If you later want to uninstall Sonic Studio Virtual Mixer, you will have to follow your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process.
    Thank you for your quick response!

ROG Enthusiast Array

Hi Mokichu,

I have just purchased a ROG STRIX B560-F GAMING WIFI motherboard.

I tried using the SS3 drivers on the Asus website but it causes Cold War to intermittently start. (removing drivers it starts every time)
    Realtek Audio Driver V6.0.9088.1 For Windows 10 64-bit.
    Improve system stability & Support Windows 10 latest version.

Can these drivers be used on this motherboard?

Kind regards

ROG Enthusiast Array

Hi,

SSVM is optional with the SS3 motherboards drivers packages (not built-in, only built-in with SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboards drivers packages).

Note : If you later want to uninstall Sonic Studio Virtual Mixer, you will have to follow your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process.

Also do your drivers install SS3 to change sounds etc?

New ROGer Array DmitriyS PC Specs
    DmitriyS PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG MAXIMUS XI EXTREME
    Processori9-9900K
    Memory (part number)2x8Gb F4-4000C18D-16GTZR
    Graphics Card #1Palit GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock (NEB1080T15P
    Sound CardROG SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC S1220
    MonitorASUS VG248QE (None G-Sync)
    Storage #11024 ГБ SSD M.2 Samsung 970 PRO [MZ-V7P1T0BW]
    Storage #22Тб TOSHIBA DT01ACA200 & 3ТБ TOSHIBA DT01ACA300
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-D15 chromax.black
    CasePHANTEKS Eclipse P600S Black (PH-EC600PSTG_BK01)
    Power SupplySeasonic PRIME ULTRA 850W TITANIUM RTL (SSR-850TR)
    Keyboard ASUS ROG Claymore
    Mouse ASUS ROG Gladius II Origin
    Mouse Pad ROG Sheath
    OS Windows 10 Pro, Version 20H2
    Network RouterKEENETIC Giga (kn-1010)

Hi MoKiChU, thx for driver updates..

ROG Junior Member Array

Hello,
    I have updated audio drivers for my MD: Asus Strix X570-E Gaming using the procedure.
    Drivers installed correctly but now Sonic Studio III gaves me an error

:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2021-04-23.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	48.6 KB 
ID:	88453

And I cannot install Realtek Console from MS Store:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Captura de pantalla 2021-04-23 133741.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	170.5 KB 
ID:	88454

Any possible solution?

Thank you in advance /Goyo.

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array MoKiChU PC Specs
    MoKiChU PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 2666MHz CL16 - 16GB (2 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC
    MonitorASUS ROG Strix XG35VQ
    Storage #1SSD Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB
    Storage #2SSD Samsung 960 EVO 250GB | SSD Corsair MP510 240GB | SSHD Seagate 2TB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master ML240L RGB
    CaseBitFenix Enso
    Power SupplyCorsair TX850M (850W)
    Keyboard Logitech G413
    Mouse Logitech G502
    Mouse Pad PECHAM MPad-XXL
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z333
    OS Windows 10 64 bit 21H1/VB/19043.x

Quote Originally Posted by spluff View Post
    Hi Mokichu,

I have just purchased a ROG STRIX B560-F GAMING WIFI motherboard.

I tried using the SS3 drivers on the Asus website but it causes Cold War to intermittently start. (removing drivers it starts every time)
    Realtek Audio Driver V6.0.9088.1 For Windows 10 64-bit.
    Improve system stability & Support Windows 10 latest version.

Can these drivers be used on this motherboard?

Kind regards
    Quote Originally Posted by spluff View Post
    Also do your drivers install SS3 to change sounds etc?
    Hi,

You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB) from the first post of this thread.

Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.

Quote Originally Posted by gmruiz View Post
    Hello,
    I have updated audio drivers for my MD: Asus Strix X570-E Gaming using the procedure.
    Drivers installed correctly but now Sonic Studio III gaves me an error

And I cannot install Realtek Console from MS Store:

Any possible solution?

Thank you in advance /Goyo.
    Hi,

- Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process
    - Use this SS3 Cleaner tool (Right click on "A-Volute_SS3_Cleanup.exe" > Run as administrator) then restart your PC
    - Follow scrupulously your INSTALL process.

For the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow the UPDATE process.

Page 67 of 72 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 ... LastLast