Page 63 of 74 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 630 of 732
  1. #621
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    2

    Whats the matter to install your mod drivers instead those of the download section of asus page?
    i just dont get it. could someone answer me please ty well

  2. #622
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by inetmist2323 View Post
    Whats the matter to install your mod drivers instead those of the download section of asus page?
    i just dont get it. could someone answer me please ty well
    The drivers listed here are not modified, they are just newer (usually current from Realtek) than those listed on the official Asus downloads. If you have no issues with the Asus ones, you can update if you would like to these but depending on your motherboard it might not do anything other than being more up to date.
    Last edited by Lord Zog; 03-25-2021 at 06:18 PM.

  3. #623
    New ROGer Array bender21 PC Specs
    bender21 PC Specs
    MotherboardTUF GAMING B550-PLUS

    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Reputation
    21
    Posts
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hi,
    You have an ASUS TUF DTS Custom motherboard, so:
    Thanks!

  4. #624
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zog View Post
    The drivers listed here are not modified, they are just newer (usually current from Realtek) than those listed on the official Asus downloads. If you have no issues with the Asus ones, you can update if you would like to these but depending on your motherboard it might not do anything other than being more up to date.
    ah okay i understand, ty well

  5. #625
    New ROGer Array ceetoee PC Specs
    ceetoee PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming (Wi-Fi)
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 5 5600X
    Memory (part number)G.SKILL Ripjaws V 32GB (2 x 16GB) CL16 3600MHz F4-3600C16D-32GVKC
    Graphics Card #1ASUS HD 7970 DirectCU II
    MonitorQNIX QX2710LED
    Storage #1Western Digital Blue SN550 1 TB M.2-2280
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-U12S
    CasePhanteks P400A
    Power SupplyCorsair RMx 650 W
    Keyboard Ducky One DKON1608S
    Mouse Logitech G502
    Mouse Pad SteelSeries QcK Vector
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z-2300 THX
    OS Windows 10 64 bit 20H2 19042.870

    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    2

    @MoKiChU

    Which one is the right driver for ROG Strix B550-F Gaming (Wi-Fi)?

  6. #626
    New ROGer Array MachinaEx PC Specs
    MachinaEx PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS TUF Z370 PLUS Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i5-8400
    Memory (part number)Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB (2x8GB) 3200Mhz C16 Kit
    Graphics Card #1ASUS TUF GeForce 1660 Super X3
    MonitorASUS TUF VG249Q
    Storage #1Crucial MX500 1TB SATA SSD
    CPU CoolerThermaltake Contac 16
    CaseThermaltake Versa C23 RGB
    Power SupplyThermaltake Smart RGB 600W
    Keyboard Logitech G213 Prodigy
    Mouse Logitech G203 Prodigy
    Headset Logitech G233 Prodigy
    Mouse Pad Logitech G240
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z623
    OS Windows 10 Pro

    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Reputation
    20
    Posts
    20

    I have a question for owners of Logitech Z623, after installing the latest driver update the sound of my speakers has changed in a strange way, they seem more detailed than before, both the base has been lowered from both sides. I also unpluged them from my motherboard and when it's still the same, I am not sure if the sound has improved or gotten worse. ASUS TUF Z370 PLUS Gaming is my motherboard and DTS Custom drivers have been installed!

    P.S: Is there some kind of changelog?
    Last edited by MachinaEx; 03-28-2021 at 07:04 PM.

  7. #627
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Reputation
    21
    Posts
    37

    Quote Originally Posted by itekweni View Post
    Hello MoKiChU thank you for your input but I am having plenty of problems with my sound and applications I have followed your instructions on uninstalling and installing the software and it works for a short while then Sonic Studio stops working with the error about wrong driver installed and my grey hair is getting worse due to this problem, my system motherboard is the Asus ROG B460f Gaming which I think is the SS3 software but I might be wrong so could you help me here please as I would like to sort it without installing a sound card...thank you
    This post is older, but now I'm having the same issue. I still have an older Realtek driver, version 6.0.8959.1 installed on a Rampage Extreme VI Omega MB. I've noticed that Sonic Studio has updated itself a couple of times without my input, obviously through Microsoft or itself, but I never bothered to open the app recently. Today I opened it to modify a couple of settings and now I'm getting the same error listed above. Do I need to update the Realtek driver as well to get SS3 to work again and if that's the case, will I always have to go through this PITA ritual if SS3 updates itself yet again in the future? Any way to prevent SS3 updating and just leave well enough alone when things are working? And obviously I will have to go through the cleanup process before installing the new version every time. I'm almost to the point of buying a dedicated sound card.

    Also, which Realtek driver is the right one for my MB? I noticed that there is one other Asus Tuff/Prime DTS version listed with a suffix. I last installed just the DTS version last time. Yet there is other DTS version with a suffix and 2 others listed with additional suffixes without explanations as to which MB's they apply to and I see this question asked over and over on this forum so there's obviously confusion here. Is there a list somewhere that parses what MB is what for the driver's listed?
    Last edited by sehlat; 03-28-2021 at 07:20 PM.

  8. #628
    ROG Guru: Green Belt Array MoKiChU PC Specs
    MoKiChU PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 2666MHz CL16 - 16GB (2 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC
    MonitorASUS ROG Strix XG35VQ
    Storage #1SSD Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB
    Storage #2SSD Samsung 960 EVO 250GB | SSD Corsair MP510 240GB | SSHD Seagate 2TB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master ML240L RGB
    CaseBitFenix Enso
    Power SupplyCorsair TX850M (850W)
    Keyboard Logitech G413
    Mouse Logitech G502
    Mouse Pad PECHAM MPad-XXL
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z333
    OS Windows 10 64 bit 21H1/VB/19043.x
    MoKiChU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Reputation
    308
    Posts
    566

    Quote Originally Posted by ceetoee View Post
    @MoKiChU

    Which one is the right driver for ROG Strix B550-F Gaming (Wi-Fi)?
    Hi,

    You have an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboard, so :

    You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB) from the first post of this thread.

    Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.

    Quote Originally Posted by MachinaEx View Post
    P.S: Is there some kind of changelog?
    Hi,

    Realtek never provides changelog, however I can tell you in general that the changes are adds of new hardware IDs, bug/security fixes, improvement of the sound spectrum, support for new games/apps/OS etc ...

    Quote Originally Posted by sehlat View Post
    This post is older, but now I'm having the same issue. I still have an older Realtek driver, version 6.0.8959.1 installed on a Rampage Extreme VI Omega MB. I've noticed that Sonic Studio has updated itself a couple of times without my input, obviously through Microsoft or itself, but I never bothered to open the app recently. Today I opened it to modify a couple of settings and now I'm getting the same error listed above. Do I need to update the Realtek driver as well to get SS3 to work again and if that's the case, will I always have to go through this PITA ritual if SS3 updates itself yet again in the future? Any way to prevent SS3 updating and just leave well enough alone when things are working? And obviously I will have to go through the cleanup process before installing the new version every time. I'm almost to the point of buying a dedicated sound card.

    Also, which Realtek driver is the right one for my MB? I noticed that there is one other Asus Tuff/Prime DTS version listed with a suffix. I last installed just the DTS version last time. Yet there is other DTS version with a suffix and 2 others listed with additional suffixes without explanations as to which MB's they apply to and I see this question asked over and over on this forum so there's obviously confusion here. Is there a list somewhere that parses what MB is what for the driver's listed?
    Hi,

    You have an ASUS ROG SS3 motherboard, so :

    You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3 MB) from the first post of this thread.

    In order to fix your issue :

    - Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process
    - Use this SS3 Cleaner tool (Right click on "A-Volute_SS3_Cleanup.exe" > Run as administrator) then restart your PC
    - Follow scrupulously your INSTALL process

    For the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow the UPDATE process.

  9. #629
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Reputation
    21
    Posts
    37

    I edited my post while you were responding to mine MoKiChU. Sorry about that. So apparently I installed the incorrect version for my MB last time since my file is listed as the AsusTuff/DTS version. I guess I've got to wipe that one with the cleaner tool. Thanks for that info. But why did it work so long, many months I estimate, without an issue? Was it because SS3 updated itself recently?

  10. #630
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Reputation
    21
    Posts
    37

    OK, everything is working great now. Between the App Uninstalls, Driver Store Explorer .inf purging and the Cleanup Tool, all the Realtek and Nahimic remnants were removed from my system. Several reboots and installs later, thank you very much MoKiChU! You're a hair saver. I gather whenever MS updates SS3 behind my back in the future, I need to start looking for a newer Realtek driver if SS3 throws a fit. What a PITA. Also, what in the heck is wrong with Microsoft? For entertainment's sake, I opened the MS Store app from the Start Menu to see if I could find those 2 apps since they didn't auto-install. Did a search for both the Realtek Audio Console and Sonic Studio 3. Nothing, bupkiss, NADA. Then I used your handy links for finding them in the MS Store via a browser and viola!, there they are as plain as the nose on Microsquish's face. What a bunch of morons at Microsoft and thank you for providing the links to find both of those because MS is no help whatsoever.

Page 63 of 74 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •