CaseCorsair Graphite Series 780T White Full-Tower
    Power SupplyCorsair HX 1000i - 1000W
    Keyboard Corsair k90 Vengeance
    Mouse Corsair Scimitar Elite
    OS Windows 10 Pro - 21H1

Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hi,

You have an ASUS TUF DTS Custom motherboard, so :

You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS TUF/PRIME DTS Custom MB) from the first post of this thread.

Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.

Hi,

I can understand that people blame quickly my drivers packages when they have the slightest issue, but there clearly, you have a flicker display issue and you blame audio drivers ... Look at the NVIDIA GPU drivers side rather (try the latest 471.22 HotFix) : [DRIVERS] NVIDIA GeForce GPU (9xx/10xx/16xx/20xx/30xx).

Sorry for that, but The fact is, after realtek dirver CLEANUP and INSTALL process the issue started, and I have flicker even in windows using youtube.

Returning the last backup the issue is gone.

So I asked about any conflict, because NVidia driver has some audio components too...

I'll try all processes again and now using NVidia hotfix and tell you.

New ROGer Array Knowwho PC Specs
    Knowwho PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS CROSSHAIR DARK HERO VIII
    ProcessorAMD 5900X
    Memory (part number)F4-3200C16D-64GVK
    Graphics Card #1EVGA NVDIA 3060 XC
    MonitorHP
    Storage #1Samsung EVO 860 SSD 1 TB
    CPU CoolerBEQUIET DARK ROCK PRO 4
    CaseDARK FLEET
    Power SupplySEASONIC PRIME GX 850
    Keyboard wireless logitech
    Mouse wireless logitech
    OS WINDOWS 10
    Accessory #1 EDIFIER M 5.1 AUX SPEAKERS

Only Right Speaker from 5.1 has playback (STILL)

I took a break from this problem as i had a 1030 that was overheating and i just got a 3060 that I am trying to keep cool. Thanks to NVIDIA the speakers stopped working completely. So i had to go through the process of uninstalling the drivers anyway. But the issue has not changed at all or not much better as the original problem.
    After deleting driver and reinstall with latest package posted. I am back to having Right speaker louder than the rest. And the sub plays back on the Test playbacks for one of the left speakers.
    I used the DTS SS SS3 for ROG as i have a Dark Hero. Please help. This is out of the box problem. Maybe i try to go for reinstall of clean install windows next.
    Feedback welcome.

ROG Member Array

Help please Mokichi I have these two Motherboards and I'm not sure which sound drivers I need.
    ROG MAXIMUS XIII HERO
    TUF GAMING Z590-PLUS

Thank You

New ROGer Array nezff PC Specs
    nezff PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus ROG Strix z590a wifi
    ProcessorIntel i7 11700k
    Memory (part number)Corsair 32MB 3200 CMW32GX4M2C3200C16
    Graphics Card #1EVGA RTX 2080 Super FTW 3 Ultra
    MonitorSamsung G7 Faker 27"
    Storage #1Samsung 970 Pro 512GB M.2
    Storage #2Samsung 860 Evo 2TB and 1TB
    CPU CoolerCorsair H150i Pro XT 360mm
    CaseLian Li PC011 Dynamic
    Power SupplyCorsair Rmx 1000x
    Keyboard Corsair K70 RGB
    Mouse Corsair M65 RGB elite
    Headset Corsair Void Pro
    Mouse Pad Corsair
    OS Windows 10 64

I have a Asus ROG Strix z590a wifi board. I installed the Realtek audio drivers for the board. I cannot use a 3.5mm in front panel nor back panel. I dont even see a line in or line out in sound settings in windows. All my usb headphones work fine. Am I missing something? Should I be installing something else. I do see the realtek hd audio driver installed in add remove programs list.

New ROGer Array Knowwho PC Specs
    Knowwho PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS CROSSHAIR DARK HERO VIII
    ProcessorAMD 5900X
    Memory (part number)F4-3200C16D-64GVK
    Graphics Card #1EVGA NVDIA 3060 XC
    MonitorHP
    Storage #1Samsung EVO 860 SSD 1 TB
    CPU CoolerBEQUIET DARK ROCK PRO 4
    CaseDARK FLEET
    Power SupplySEASONIC PRIME GX 850
    Keyboard wireless logitech
    Mouse wireless logitech
    OS WINDOWS 10
    Accessory #1 EDIFIER M 5.1 AUX SPEAKERS

Hi,

You have an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboard, so :

You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB) from the first post of this thread.

Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.

@ Everyone who report issues : I remind you that I do not work for ASUS :

- If your issue occurring with drivers from your motherboard support page (and therefore that it is not specific to the drivers that I propose) : Open a ticket with ASUS Support.
    - If your issue didn't occurring with drivers from your motherboard support page : CLEANUP process then install/use the drivers package from your motherboard support page.
    While you do not work for ASUS judging by all the people you are helping simply by repackaging the drivers and the amount of people that are being attracted to this post with issues that are not being solved by simply following the initial process i figured you may know something that may help. If this was the wrong assumption that you could or are willing to help i am sorry just like i am sorry that i bought this board.
    I contacted ASUS support. They asked if I had latest BIOS. 3501 is installed on my machine although 3601 beta is out. Then they asked me did i reinstall drivers. Then they asked did i try other speakers which i did.
    Then they ask if i want to RMA.
    Asus did not confirm that i went to the correct place for the drivers. They did not check to make sure i uninstalled them a certain way. They did not check to see if it would work if i went about it another way.
    Essentially this could still be a driver issue but they are telling me to dismount my cpu and cooler, pack up my mobo and send it to them for a hardware diagnosis.
    There are people on this thread with issues similar to mine and people on other threads with the same or similar asus boards that claim the issue is related to realtek and windows 10. Such as but not limited to this thread https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...speakers/page2

My course of action will be to do a clean reinstall of windows 10 and then try 7 if that does not work before pursing RMA. To anybody who believes they are having driver issues, you can start a ticket but don't expect ASUS to be helpful. If i find any solution i will post back on the thread to help anybody who has problem. If i do RMA and it turns out to be hardware issue i will also report to give reference to anybody trying to get their hardware to work properly.

nezff PC Specs
    ProcessorIntel i7 11700k
    Keyboard Corsair K70 RGB
    Headset Corsair Void Pro
    Mouse Pad Corsair
    OS Windows 10 64

Hi,

- Your ASUS ROG Maximus XIII Hero is an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound Intel motherboard with ALC408x codec, so :

You need Realtek USB Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS Intel MB) from the first post of this thread : [DRIVERS] Realtek USB Audio (MB | Intel 5xx & AMD TRX40).

- Your ASUS TUF Gaming Z590-PLUS is an ASUS TUF DTS Custom motherboard, so :

You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS TUF/PRIME DTS Custom MB) from the first post of this thread.

Hi,

You have an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound Intel motherboard with ALC408x codec, so :

You need Realtek USB Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS Intel MB) from the first post of this thread : [DRIVERS] Realtek USB Audio (MB | Intel 5xx & AMD TRX40).

I'm installing windows fresh since I'm coming from an old motherboard to this rog strix z590a wifi. So no cleanup will be needed. Does anyone know if I need to use these drivers instead of asus download page and if they need to be installed in a certain order? Thanks in advance

ROG Enthusiast Array SteverinoLA's Avatar

Don't install the Realtek drivers from the Asus downloads page. Doing so will lock you into only being able to use drivers from that downloads page, and Asus doesn't update them very often, while mokichu always provides the latest. Just install the right ones in first post for your mb. No need to do the cleanup procedure. However, should you have problems or just want drivers guaranteed to work w your mb, then stick with Asus downloads page.

nezff PC Specs
    ProcessorIntel i7 11700k
    Keyboard Corsair K70 RGB
    Headset Corsair Void Pro
    Mouse Pad Corsair
    OS Windows 10 64

Quote Originally Posted by SteverinoLA View Post
    Don't install the Realtek drivers from the Asus downloads page. Doing so will lock you into only being able to use drivers from that downloads page, and Asus doesn't update them very often, while mokichu always provides the latest. Just install the right ones in first post for your mb. No need to do the cleanup procedure. However, should you have problems or just want drivers guaranteed to work w your mb, then stick with Asus downloads page.
    Only if problems arise use asus download page. Got it

New ROGer Array Melchior PC Specs
    Melchior PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus PRIME X570-PRO
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 9 3900X
    Memory (part number)32GB, 2x G.Skill 16GB (PC3200)(DDR4-2137)
    Graphics Card #1NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti 8GB ACX model by EVGA
    Sound CardRealtek® ALC1220A 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
    Monitor19" Dell 1908FPBLK DVI used
    Storage #11TB Samsug Evo 970 (NVMe)(SSD)
    Storage #22x 1TB Western Digital Black (Sata 3)(6Gb/s)(7200rpm)(5 year)
    CPU CoolerAMD Wraith cooler (stock) & 3x Corsair case fans
    CaseCorsair Graphite Series 780T Full Tower PC Case
    Power SupplyThermaltake TOUGHPOWER DPS G RGB Titanium Certified 1250Watt
    Keyboard Sunbeamtech (its old PS/2)
    Mouse Logitech B100 (basic mouse)(800dpi)
    Headset/Speakers Altec Lansing 2.1
    OS Windows 10 Pro x64
    Network RouterTP-LINK Archer C7

Red face

Hi everyone,

The Third Party SS3 APO SoftwareComponent Driver have been updated.

Thread, post & drivers packages updated.
    thx for the update MoKiChU,
    I can't wait till the next update..
    thx for doing what you do.

ROG Member Array

Hi dears.
    I need help. Whitch version of drivers i will instal to my Asus Rog Strix Z590-E???
    I have installed drivers from the motherboard support list and I hear a noise every few seconds. I think these are driver problems, but I don't know which version I should install to solve this problem.

Page 81 of 99 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 ... LastLast