Page 58 of 63 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 ... LastLast
    ROG Junior Member Array

Hi, please help me, i did everything you said in the first post, cleanup, install and update however i don't have audio manager in systray. I have Asus z270e-gaming motherboard.
    When i plug in my headphones i got notification that headphones are connected and when i click on that then it is the only way to get ASUS Realtek manager up but still not visible icon in systray
    Last edited by Vokac; 01-23-2021 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vokac View Post
    Hi, please help me, i did everything you said in the first post, cleanup, install and update however i don't have audio manager in systray. I have Asus z270e-gaming motherboard.
    When i plug in my headphones i got notification that headphones are connected and when i click on that then it is the only way to get ASUS Realtek manager up but still not visible icon in systray
    There is no sys tray thing anymore. It's an app in your Start Menu called Realtek Control Panel.

New ROGer Array

Talking Thanks!!

Thank you so much!!! this information helps me so much!!!

ROG Member Array

Uh... I just recently moved... what the heck happened to the forums here? All I see are the threads from MoKiChU (Thanks for the driver updates man, you are the bomb!).... but where'd the other threads go?! I know this is completely off topic, but could someone fill me in really quick?

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by Fredy M View Post
    hi MoKiChU...just my personal opinion...don`t bother...the dude thinks he knows everything

and thanks for the hard work... keep`em coming
    If you have nothing useful or respectful to say then don't say anything at all.

ROG Enthusiast Array Fredy M PC Specs
    Fredy M PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS Strix B350 F Gaming
    ProcessorRyzen 5 1600x
    Memory (part number)CMK8GX4M2B3000C15
    Graphics Card #1ASUS Strix GTX 1080 A8G
    MonitorAOC 22" IPS Panel
    Storage #1Samsung 970 Evo Plus 250GB
    Storage #2Samsung 860 Evo 1TB
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-D14
    CaseCorsair 230T Orange
    Power SupplySuperflower Leadex II Gold 650W
    OS Windows 10 Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Riekopo View Post
    my friend I think you should be the one to keep quiet...your attitude towards the guy that tried to help you was what really got on my nerves...he told you exactly what you have to do in order to have the up-to-date drivers, and what did you do?! you started saying that you don`t trust the drivers that he uploads here and that you don`t need whatever component from the amd one etc... you should be gratefull that he gives you the choice...you can either install what he advised you or not, simple as that ...and with that I end it here, because we are polluting the thread with unnecessary chatter
    have a nice day

PS: if any moderator finds this not to be apropriate he/she can delete this...thanks
    Last edited by Fredy M; 01-24-2021 at 02:04 PM.

New ROGer Array Bushmaster78FS PC Specs
    Bushmaster78FS PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG STRIX Z370-G (Wi-Fi AC)
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair DOMINATOR® PLATINUM Special Edition Torque 32GB
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce RTX™ 2070 OC Edition 8GB
    MonitorASUS ROG SWIFT PG349Q
    Storage #1Corsair Force Series™ MP510 480GB M.2 SSD
    Storage #2Seagate Seagate BarraCuda 500GB Internal Solid-State Drive (x2)
    CPU CoolerCorsair Hydro Series™ H55 Quiet CPU Cooler
    CaseCorsair Carbide Series™ 200R Compact ATX Case
    Power SupplyCorsair TX-M Series™ TX750M — 750-Watt 80 Plus® Gold Certified PSU
    Keyboard ASUS ROG STRIX Flare
    Mouse ASUS ROG Spatha
    Headset/Speakers Sony SRS-D5100 5.1 Multimedia and Gaming Speaker System
    OS Windows 10 Pro 2004
    Network RouterNETGEAR ® Nighthawk ® AX4/4-Stream AX3000 WiFi 6 Router (RAX40)

Quote Originally Posted by Riekopo View Post
    Who are you to talk about respect? You mocked Mokichu because he had a typo in his post? It is written in plain in English and you responded "I have no idea what that means." Please GO AWAY as you are the last forum contributor here to talk about respect.

New ROGer Array Bushmaster78FS PC Specs
    Bushmaster78FS PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG STRIX Z370-G (Wi-Fi AC)
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair DOMINATOR® PLATINUM Special Edition Torque 32GB
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce RTX™ 2070 OC Edition 8GB
    MonitorASUS ROG SWIFT PG349Q
    Storage #1Corsair Force Series™ MP510 480GB M.2 SSD
    Storage #2Seagate Seagate BarraCuda 500GB Internal Solid-State Drive (x2)
    CPU CoolerCorsair Hydro Series™ H55 Quiet CPU Cooler
    CaseCorsair Carbide Series™ 200R Compact ATX Case
    Power SupplyCorsair TX-M Series™ TX750M — 750-Watt 80 Plus® Gold Certified PSU
    Keyboard ASUS ROG STRIX Flare
    Mouse ASUS ROG Spatha
    Headset/Speakers Sony SRS-D5100 5.1 Multimedia and Gaming Speaker System
    OS Windows 10 Pro 2004
    Network RouterNETGEAR ® Nighthawk ® AX4/4-Stream AX3000 WiFi 6 Router (RAX40)

Quote Originally Posted by Fredy M View Post
    my friend I think you should be the one to keep quiet...your attitude towards the guy that tried to help you was what really got on my nerves...he told you exactly what you have to do in order to have the up-to-date drivers, and what did you do?! you started saying that you don`t trust the drivers that he uploads here and that you don`t need whatever component from the amd one etc... you should be gratefull that he gives you the choice...you can either install what he advised you or not, simple as that ...and with that I end it here, because we are polluting the thread with unnecessary chatter
    have a nice day

PS: if any moderator finds this not to be apropriate he/she can delete this...thanks
    I am glad I am not the only one who noticed how rude that dude's post was... Demeaning, demanding and mocking. Having said that, let's get back to work and enjoy the amazing and FULLY FUNCTIONAL drivers we get from Mokichu.

New ROGer Array

Thank you

Mokichu thank you for you precious work regarding the Realtek driver installation of which I followed to the letter but unfortunately it only worked for a couple of days then went back to same problem, my board is the Asus ROG Strix B460-F gaming and problem is that whilst watching either a movie or youtube and even watching live news cahnnel the sound becomes very soft and when I pull up the Realtek audio control and the Sonic studio I get the message that the wrong driver installed. I then repeat everything as per the first post and it will works to a fashion but then repeats the problem so I am thing of going down the route of a sound card which hopefully will solve audio problem, please keep up the good work and ignore ignorant people who do not appreciate your work.

New ROGer Array

Hello, i have ROG Strix Z490-H Gaming mb.
    As far as I understand i need to use (which I have always used) the "UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB"
    But since v6.0.9091.1 drivers package Sonic Studio 3 is not working. It opens and letting me change options, but effects does not apply to sound output.I.e. Sonic Studio 3 doing nothing.
    The new (6.0.9098.1) drivers not fixing it as well.

I followed the instructions exactly as it says i.e.
    Unistall SS3, DTS and Realtek Audio Console
    Ran as admin "A-Volute_SS3_Cleanup.exe"
    Used Driver Store Explorer to completely remove any a-volute, avolute,dts, hdx, realtek files (force deletion cheked). Restart.
    Then i ran "Install.cmd" as admin, after automatic restart, i manually installed Realtek Audio Console and Sonic Studo 3 from MS Store.

Nothing helps :-( Maybe im missing something? Or im installing wrong drivers package?
    Is someone has encountered such a problem?

Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by Deluxo_A1; 01-25-2021 at 07:47 PM.

Page 58 of 63 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 ... LastLast