Page 68 of 72 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 ... LastLast
Results 671 to 680 of 719
  1. #671
    New ROGer Array DmitriyS PC Specs
    DmitriyS PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG MAXIMUS XI EXTREME
    Processori9-9900K
    Memory (part number)2x8Gb F4-4000C18D-16GTZR
    Graphics Card #1Palit GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock (NEB1080T15P
    Sound CardROG SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC S1220
    MonitorASUS VG248QE (None G-Sync)
    Storage #11024 ГБ SSD M.2 Samsung 970 PRO [MZ-V7P1T0BW]
    Storage #22Тб TOSHIBA DT01ACA200 & 3ТБ TOSHIBA DT01ACA300
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-D15 chromax.black
    CasePHANTEKS Eclipse P600S Black (PH-EC600PSTG_BK01)
    Power SupplySeasonic PRIME ULTRA 850W TITANIUM RTL (SSR-850TR)
    Keyboard ASUS ROG Claymore
    Mouse ASUS ROG Gladius II Origin
    Mouse Pad ROG Sheath
    OS Windows 10 Pro, Version 20H2
    Network RouterKEENETIC Giga (kn-1010)
    DmitriyS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Reputation
    51
    Posts
    52

    Hi MoKiChU Thank you!

  2. #672
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Reputation
    21
    Posts
    49

    Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hi,

    You have an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboard, so :

    You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB) from the first post of this thread.

    Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.



    Hi,

    You have an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboard, so :

    You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB) from the first post of this thread.

    - Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process
    - Use this SS3 Cleaner tool (Right click on "A-Volute_SS3_Cleanup.exe" > Run as administrator) then restart your PC
    - Follow scrupulously your INSTALL process.

    For the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow the UPDATE process.
    Thank you.

    I followed the instructions and is working fine. The only thing is that SonicStudio 3 is causing Cold War to sometimes fail to load so there must be some sort of conflict. I have uninstalled that for the time being.

    I was just wondering what advantages are there to install your driver set instead of the Asus one ?

  3. #673
    New ROGer Array Cliff S PC Specs
    Cliff S PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Maximus X Hero
    ProcessorIntel Core i9 9900K
    Memory (part number)F4-3866C18-8GTZR
    Graphics Card #1ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2080 Ti AMP! Extreme Edition
    MonitorBenQ BL2711U(4K) and a hp 27vx(1080p)
    Storage #1Samsung 960 EVO NVMe M.2 SSD
    Storage #2Samsung PM951 Client M.2 512Gb SSD
    CPU CoolerThermaltake Floe Riing RGB TT Premium-Edition 360mm
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Pro TG
    Power SupplyCorsair HX1000i
    Keyboard Trust GTX THURA
    Mouse Trust GTX 148
    Headset Plantronics Rig 500
    Headset/Speakers SHARP HT-SBW460 Dolby Atmos Soundbar
    OS Windows 10 Pro
    Network RouterFRITZ!Box 7490
    Accessory #1 Logitech BRIO ULTRA HD PRO WEBCAM 4K webcam with HDR

    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Reputation
    31
    Posts
    17

    Quote Originally Posted by spluff View Post
    Thank you.

    I followed the instructions and is working fine. The only thing is that SonicStudio 3 is causing Cold War to sometimes fail to load so there must be some sort of conflict. I have uninstalled that for the time being.

    I was just wondering what advantages are there to install your driver set instead of the Asus one ?
    You can just uninstall SS3 and use the Realtek Audio Control apps EQ.
    The only advantage for a gamer to use SS3, is the upmix/surround function, that basically does the same as the Dolby Access apps Game EQ's Performance Mode for sound virtual positioning.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 001.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	194.3 KB 
ID:	88457

  4. #674
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Reputation
    21
    Posts
    49

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff S View Post
    You can just uninstall SS3 and use the Realtek Audio Control apps EQ.
    The only advantage for a gamer to use SS3, is the upmix/surround function, that basically does the same as the Dolby Access apps Game EQ's Performance Mode for sound virtual positioning.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 001.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	194.3 KB 
ID:	88457
    Thank you for the reply.

    I meant whats the advantage to using the driver app packages from MoKiChU compared to the Asus Website ?

    Would you recommend dolby access? Do you have to pay?

  5. #675
    New ROGer Array Cliff S PC Specs
    Cliff S PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Maximus X Hero
    ProcessorIntel Core i9 9900K
    Memory (part number)F4-3866C18-8GTZR
    Graphics Card #1ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2080 Ti AMP! Extreme Edition
    MonitorBenQ BL2711U(4K) and a hp 27vx(1080p)
    Storage #1Samsung 960 EVO NVMe M.2 SSD
    Storage #2Samsung PM951 Client M.2 512Gb SSD
    CPU CoolerThermaltake Floe Riing RGB TT Premium-Edition 360mm
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Pro TG
    Power SupplyCorsair HX1000i
    Keyboard Trust GTX THURA
    Mouse Trust GTX 148
    Headset Plantronics Rig 500
    Headset/Speakers SHARP HT-SBW460 Dolby Atmos Soundbar
    OS Windows 10 Pro
    Network RouterFRITZ!Box 7490
    Accessory #1 Logitech BRIO ULTRA HD PRO WEBCAM 4K webcam with HDR

    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Reputation
    31
    Posts
    17

    Quote Originally Posted by spluff View Post
    Thank you for the reply.

    I meant whats the advantage to using the driver app packages from MoKiChU compared to the Asus Website ?

    Would you recommend dolby access? Do you have to pay?
    The advantage is newer drivers can have better sound.
    And also newer ones have security updates some time.
    So far the last drivers 9137.1 are the closest sounding to HDMI passthrough I have ever heard, therefore they obviously are set perfect as far as compression and filtering are concerned.

    I didn't have to pay anything for Dolby Access because a code for it in Microsoft Store came with my RIG 500 headset.

    I only use Dolby Access when I use HDMI to my Dolby Atmos soundbar though, because SS3 seems to work a little wonky on it.

  6. #676
    New ROGer Array SteverinoLA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Reputation
    38
    Posts
    33

    Mokichu, been installing all your updated drivers throughout this forum for a long, long time. You are awesome and very appreciated. A couple questions I've always wondered:

    1) I have a z390 STRIX today. If I replaced this one day w/a new Asus z590 or future z690 motherboard w/Realtek chip but did NOT ever install the official Asus Realtek drivers from Asus downloads page, then could just come directly here and install latest Realtek from you w/o needing to do the critical clean up first step? IOW, it's installing the Asus-provided drivers that creates the bind b/t Asus mb and the official Asus Realtek drivers that has to be broken with the Cleanup steps you list. True or false?

    2) Are these Realtek drivers specific to Asus motherboard or would they work for any mb that fits the Realtek features ({DTS,unbound, etc) ?


    Thanks,
    Steve

  7. #677
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Reputation
    21
    Posts
    49

    I installed the latest over the previous version and there was about 4 which failed. * Is this normal?*

    *

  8. #678
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    1

    Question Which version is better?

    Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hi everyone,

    - Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3 MB) :
    Drivers : 6.0.9147.1 WHQL [06/04/2021]


    Download : Link

    - Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB) :
    Drivers : 6.0.9147.1 WHQL [06/04/2021]


    Download : Link

    - Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG/TUF/PRIME RTK MB) :
    Drivers : 6.0.9147.1 WHQL [06/04/2021]


    Download : Link


    Thread updated.
    I have a ROG B550-F Gaming (Wi-Fi), which one is the best for me, and when I run the Driver Store Explorer, it doesn't find any of those drivers that should be forced to uninstall, do I need to restart yet?
    Also, I'm here because my driver (from my MoBo support webpage) is making my headphones (Philips SHP9500) crackling AF on the right side, but it doesn't seems to occur with my speakers (Edifier R1000T4), do you think that drivers could be the culprit? It was just fine before the drivers suddenly colapse, yesterday. I use voicemeeter to manage everything (separate R1000T4 from SHP9500.

  9. #679
    ROG Guru: Green Belt Array MoKiChU PC Specs
    MoKiChU PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 2666MHz CL16 - 16GB (2 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC
    MonitorASUS ROG Strix XG35VQ
    Storage #1SSD Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB
    Storage #2SSD Samsung 960 EVO 250GB | SSD Corsair MP510 240GB | SSHD Seagate 2TB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master ML240L RGB
    CaseBitFenix Enso
    Power SupplyCorsair TX850M (850W)
    Keyboard Logitech G413
    Mouse Logitech G502
    Mouse Pad PECHAM MPad-XXL
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z333
    OS Windows 10 64 bit 21H1/VB/19043.x
    MoKiChU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Reputation
    308
    Posts
    559

    Quote Originally Posted by SteverinoLA View Post
    Mokichu, been installing all your updated drivers throughout this forum for a long, long time. You are awesome and very appreciated. A couple questions I've always wondered:

    1) I have a z390 STRIX today. If I replaced this one day w/a new Asus z590 or future z690 motherboard w/Realtek chip but did NOT ever install the official Asus Realtek drivers from Asus downloads page, then could just come directly here and install latest Realtek from you w/o needing to do the critical clean up first step? IOW, it's installing the Asus-provided drivers that creates the bind b/t Asus mb and the official Asus Realtek drivers that has to be broken with the Cleanup steps you list. True or false?
    Hi,

    Right.

    Never any drivers installed : Follow directly INSTALL process.
    You already have drivers coming from somewhere other than the thread : Follow CLEANUP process then follow INSTALL process.
    You already have drivers coming from the thread : Follow directly UPDATE process.

    Note : Concretely from a drivers point of view, these are the same drivers that you have on your motherboard support page but not using the same install method, so in absolute terms you can use the UPDATE process over the drivers coming from your support page without worries, the CLEANUP process is just used in order to end up with a clean base to avoid any issue/conflict between the two install method or an old bad install.

    Quote Originally Posted by SteverinoLA View Post
    2) Are these Realtek drivers specific to Asus motherboard or would they work for any mb that fits the Realtek features ({DTS,unbound, etc) ?

    Thanks,
    Steve
    Yes, among all the drivers/firmwares that I offer, only the Realtek Audio (UAD) Drivers are specific to ASUS.

    Quote Originally Posted by spluff View Post
    I installed the latest over the previous version and there was about 4 which failed. * Is this normal?*

    *
    Hi,

    Microsoft PnPUtil reports as failed as soon as you try to install an already existing drivers, it's normal.

    Quote Originally Posted by ViniRustAlves View Post
    I have a ROG B550-F Gaming (Wi-Fi), which one is the best for me, and when I run the Driver Store Explorer, it doesn't find any of those drivers that should be forced to uninstall, do I need to restart yet?
    Also, I'm here because my driver (from my MoBo support webpage) is making my headphones (Philips SHP9500) crackling AF on the right side, but it doesn't seems to occur with my speakers (Edifier R1000T4), do you think that drivers could be the culprit? It was just fine before the drivers suddenly colapse, yesterday. I use voicemeeter to manage everything (separate R1000T4 from SHP9500.
    Hi,

    You have an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboard, so :

    You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB) from the first post of this thread.

    Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.

  10. #680
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Reputation
    21
    Posts
    49

    Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hi everyone,

    The Third Party DTS APO4x Service SoftwareComponent Driver & DTS APO4x Core SoftwareComponent|SoftwareDevice Driver have been updated.

    Thread, post & drivers package updated.
    I have installed as instructions but just wondering what does dtsApo4Service do? I think it has something to do with DTS? I dont have any DTS equipment can it be removed or not installed?

Page 68 of 72 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •