Page 78 of 87 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 ... LastLast
    New ROGer Array

Big thanks @MoKiChU for the drivers...

...but I need to know which one to install on my Asus ROG Strix Z390-F.
    If I choose "Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3 MB)" everything works fine and I can install the Realtek Audio Console, but I miss the DTS drivers
    If I choose "Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB)" everything works fine and I have DTS, but I can't install the Realtek Audio Console anymore.

Anybody with same problems?

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array EaglePC PC Specs
    EaglePC PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG STRIX X299-E GAMING
    ProcessorI9-7900X
    Memory (part number)CMW32GX4M4C3000C15
    Graphics Card #1EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 GAMING
    MonitorASUS ROG Swift PG348Q
    Storage #1SAMSUNG 970 PRO 512GB
    Storage #2SAMSUNG 860 EVO 500GB
    CPU CoolerCORSAIR H115i PRO

installed - Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3 MB) :
    Drivers : 6.0.9175.1 WHQL [25/05/2021] on my asus strix x299 gamer-e sound is very low and tinted running S/PDIF from my onkyo receiver uninstalled the drivers all is good now maybe the drivers are for speakers hookup to pc?
    Asus Rampage VI Extreme / Intel I9-7940X / Corsair H115i Pro / CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB (4 x 8GB) 3000MHz / EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE GAMING BLACK Edition / 2x Samsung 970 Pro NMVe 1GB / 4x Samsung 850 PRO - 2TB / Asus ROG Swift PG348Q / Corsair AX 1500i / Thermaltake View 71 RGB PC Case /Win 10 PRO x64

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array MoKiChU PC Specs
    MoKiChU PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 2666MHz CL16 - 16GB (2 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC
    MonitorASUS ROG Strix XG35VQ
    Storage #1SSD NVMe Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB
    Storage #2SSD NVMe Samsung 960 EVO 250GB | SSD NVMe Corsair Force MP510 240GB | SSHD AHCI Seagate FireCuda 2TB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master ML240L RGB
    CaseBitFenix Enso
    Power SupplyCorsair TX850M (850W)
    Keyboard Logitech G413
    Mouse Logitech G502
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z333
    OS Windows 11 64 bit 21H2/CO/22000.x

Quote Originally Posted by Jorquay View Post
    @MoKiChU Thank you for all your driver posts. I have successfully installed all but this one.

I have a Maximus XII Hero MB so I presumed I should install Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB). However, the install appears to have worked and the system automatically restarts, but the driver does not show in installed apps.

I followed the guide on clean install, do you have any advice?

Thanks,

Jorquay
    Quote Originally Posted by 0xid0 View Post
    Hi, I have a ROG x570-F, I don't know exactly which driver, but searching the topic and to be sure I believe it would be - Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB)

is correct?
    Hi,

You have an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboard, so :

You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB) from the first post of this thread.

Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.

Note @ Jorquay : The drivers are not show in installed apps because like most of the drivers packages I offer, they are Drivers Only (without software or .exe installer included). If you need to uninstall them one day, just follow your CLEANUP process.

Quote Originally Posted by rubenalamina View Post
    I made a Windows clean install to troubleshoot the previous version that had the problem with the timeout error when opening Sonic Studio 3 and it still doesn't work. So I'm guessing there's an issue with either the apps or the drivers. Two clean installs without any Asus drivers present and the issue is the same. After restarting, Sonic Studio 3 opens normally but automatically closes after a few seconds. Another issue in both versions is that there's an audio device called Asus Virtual Mixer that appears (and can be configured in Sonic Studio) after first restarting but it also disappears after that.

Anyone else having issues like this? Motherboard is B550-F Wi-Fi and versions of the Mokichu drivers I tried twice (each on their own windows clean install) were 6.0.9172.1 and 6.0.9175.1.

Since this PC build is a week old, I'll do a clean up process and actually try the drivers from Asus site to see if they work properly since I never tried them. I came directly to these drivers.
    Hi,

You have an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboard, so :

You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB) from the first post of this thread.

- Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process
    - Use this SS3 Cleaner tool (Right click on "A-Volute_SS3_Cleanup.exe" > Run as administrator) then restart your PC
    - Follow scrupulously your INSTALL process.

For the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow the UPDATE process.

Note : Do not launch Sonic Studio III once installed when the Microsoft Store offers to launch it, restart your PC before.

Quote Originally Posted by williacase View Post
    Hello, I have been perusing and perusing, here, ROG and googling, yet can't get the last thought of what's is going on. I have as of late change my mom to an ASUS x570-in addition to Wifi, it accompanied ALC1200. On the off chance that I introduce drivers from ASUS I just have the equalizer in Optical Output, yet nothing in Speakers/Analog yield. Would you be able to give me a few clues? I'm totally lost and befuddled.

(I attempted likewise Equalizer APO and Peace in my last windows introduce to have a decent equalizer, yet might want to know why there is no equalizer in speaker/simple in RAC windows default application). I would share a link from you can download the latest Realtek drivers that were helpful to me in solving problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by 0xid0 View Post
    I have the same problem, I don't have any equalizer except on the digital output, I don't know what to do.
    Hi,

With regard to ASUS products, if Third Party app using an APO (SS3, DTS Sound Unbound, DTS:X Ultra, DTS Headphone:X v1, DTS Custom ...) is installed, the equalization is done via Third Party app, if Third Party app is not installed, the equalization is done via Realtek Audio Control/Console app (except for SPDIF where in all cases the EQ will be in Realtek Audio Control).

So normally, if Third Party app app is installed, the equalization is done via Third Party app app, if Third Party app app is not installed, the equalization is done via Realtek Audio Control/Console app.

However if this is not the case for you (if SS3, SR3 and/or DTS Sound Unbound app is not installed, and you still do not see the equalizer in Realtek Audio Control/Console app), if your issue occurring with drivers from your motherboard support page (and therefore that it is not specific to the drivers that I propose) : Open a ticket with ASUS Support.

Quote Originally Posted by w1f9al View Post
    Big thanks @MoKiChU for the drivers...

...but I need to know which one to install on my Asus ROG Strix Z390-F.
    If I choose "Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3 MB)" everything works fine and I can install the Realtek Audio Console, but I miss the DTS drivers
    If I choose "Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB)" everything works fine and I have DTS, but I can't install the Realtek Audio Console anymore.

Anybody with same problems?
    Hi,

You have an ASUS ROG SS3 motherboard, so :

You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3 MB) from the first post of this thread.

Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.

Note : DTS Sound Unbound is not included with your motherboard. However, if you want DTS Sound Unbound nevertheless, you can try/buy it : Link.

@ Everyone who report issues : I remind you that I do not work for ASUS :

- If your issue occurring with drivers from your motherboard support page (and therefore that it is not specific to the drivers that I propose) : Open a ticket with ASUS Support.
    - If your issue didn't occurring with drivers from your motherboard support page : CLEANUP process then install/use the drivers package from your motherboard support page.
    Last edited by MoKiChU; 07-05-2021 at 05:22 PM.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Hi,
    what is the "Sonic Suite Companion" App used for?

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array MoKiChU PC Specs
    MoKiChU PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 2666MHz CL16 - 16GB (2 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC
    MonitorASUS ROG Strix XG35VQ
    Storage #1SSD NVMe Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB
    Storage #2SSD NVMe Samsung 960 EVO 250GB | SSD NVMe Corsair Force MP510 240GB | SSHD AHCI Seagate FireCuda 2TB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master ML240L RGB
    CaseBitFenix Enso
    Power SupplyCorsair TX850M (850W)
    Keyboard Logitech G413
    Mouse Logitech G502
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z333
    OS Windows 11 64 bit 21H2/CO/22000.x

Quote Originally Posted by schm0 View Post
    Hi,
    what is the "Sonic Suite Companion" App used for?
    Hi,

SS3 Companion has been set up by A-Volute to check/update your version of SS3 app & SS3 APO driver.

For people who follow me, this tool is useless, you can disable the launch of the SS3 Companion on Windows startup via SS3 Companion GUI, but for people who do not follow me, it allows them to have their SS3 app & SS3 APO driver up to date.

New ROGer Array

Firstly thanks MoKiChU for all your efforts!

I just did a full reinstall. Nothing was wrong, I was just 6-12 months out of date so I wanted to update.

Everything worked fine except one thing. When I click on "Install" for "Sonic Studio 3" at https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9n81c41dq5sj, the Microsoft Store app opens on my PC, but the "Install" button does not do anything. I click it, but literally nothing happens and the app is not queued or downloaded.

I can install other apps fine (including DTS Sound Unbound and Sonic Radar III) but Sonic Studio 3 will not install.

The "Sonic Suite Companion" takes me to the same place but still nothing happens.

A reboot does not fix this.

Also a "wsreset" did not help.

New ROGer Array

Also, an unrelated issue - in a 2 speaker setup (connected to the green connector) when I do the left/right channel test in Realtek Audio Console, I hear both channels through both speakers, even though a YouTube audio test (and a Windows control panel audio test) seem fine.

New ROGer Array

Thank you for both your replies!

Both problems are fixed after following your instructions.

EDIT: Ugh, one last problem. Now the DTS app says I am not licensed and need to buy it (no way haha)
    Last edited by AHappySmile; 06-26-2021 at 05:13 PM.

New ROGer Array

Hmm. Very odd. DTS was "licensed" until I followed this process. Now everything is fine, except the DTS app, which says that I need to pay to enable DTS.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Thank you Mokichu for maintaining these drivers. I initially installed your package last November
    AUDIO_Realtek_UAD_ASUS_ROG_SS3_MB_v6.0.9047.1 on an ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII Wifi mobo.
    I did not install Sonic Studio, Sonic Radar or the Realtek Audio Control/Console and all was well.
    I decided to update with your latest package
    AUDIO_Realtek_UAD_ASUS_ROG_SS3_MB_v6.0.9175.1
    as per the instructions on the first post. I did not do a cleanup but rather just ran install.cmd as admin.
    It ran kind of weirdly- it paused for 5 min after the first line of the PNP utility with this:
    HDXASUS.inf
    and then it said it failed at that
    but then all the other packages seemed to install

I rebooted and I had sound. I tried to get the Realtek Audio control from the microsoft store but that fails.

It just does not download.

I went to old style control panel and opened up sound to try and set my sound to 5.1 (since I have that setup connected to the three minijacks on the back of the motherboard)
    I noticed there were were options for a variety of speaker setups. I selected 5.1

Am I missing much by not getting the Realtek Audio control panel?
    Last edited by bwana; 06-28-2021 at 03:56 AM.
    Intel 3770K 4.4ghz, 1.24v. . . . . . . . . . . . . .Intel 4930k 4.7ghz 1.37v
    32 gGSkill DR3Trident 2400mhz 1.65v. . . .32 g 1866 Vengeance Pro
    ASUS M5G. Noctua D14. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . H110. Noctua A14x4
    prime95 stable 78degrees. . . . . . . . . . . . . IBT 75 degrees
    OCZ V4 OS. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . EVO 1TB
    Seasonic 700w. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1200AX
    All tucked into Lian Li A05. . . . . . . . . . . . . .Fractal Midiv2

Page 78 of 87 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 ... LastLast