Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 267
  1. #211
    ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array MrAgapiGC PC Specs
    MrAgapiGC PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Maximus XI Code
    Processor9900K
    Memory (part number)CMK32GX4M4B3600C18
    Graphics Card #1STRIX-GTX1080ti-O8G-GAMING
    MonitorAOC AGON AG2701QX (2)
    Storage #1Samsung 960 EVO 256GB
    Storage #2Kingston Savage 500GB
    CPU CoolerNzxt X74 360mm AIO
    CaseNzxt H700
    Power SupplyEVGA 850 G2
    Keyboard Logitech G810
    Mouse Asus Spartha
    Headset Hyper X Cloud Revolver S
    Mouse Pad Hyper X Fury S 900mx420mm
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z337
    OS Windows 10 64btis
    Network RouterTpLink Archer C9
    Accessory #1 EKWB FANs all of them
    MrAgapiGC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Reputation
    17
    Posts
    1,735

    Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hi everyone,

    - Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG/PRIME/TUF MB) :
    Drivers : 6.0.8975.1 WHQL [19/06/2020]


    Download : Link


    Thread updated.
    Solid like a rock! nice. thanks so much. Since is there I will, at last the virtual mixer. I think these will come nicen on streams.
    As always Thanks and a fantastic week
    Learn, Play Enjoy!

  2. #212
    New ROGer Array Bushmaster78FS PC Specs
    Bushmaster78FS PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG STRIX Z370-G (Wi-Fi AC)
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair DOMINATOR® PLATINUM Special Edition Torque 32GB
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce RTX™ 2070 OC Edition 8GB
    MonitorASUS ROG SWIFT PG349Q
    Storage #1Corsair Force Series™ MP510 480GB M.2 SSD
    Storage #2Seagate Seagate BarraCuda 500GB Internal Solid-State Drive (x2)
    CPU CoolerCorsair Hydro Series™ H55 Quiet CPU Cooler
    CaseCorsair Carbide Series™ 200R Compact ATX Case
    Power SupplyCorsair TX-M Series™ TX750M — 750-Watt 80 Plus® Gold Certified PSU
    Keyboard ASUS ROG STRIX Flare
    Mouse ASUS ROG Spatha
    Headset/Speakers Sony SRS-D5100 5.1 Multimedia and Gaming Speaker System
    OS Windows 10 Pro 2004
    Network RouterNETGEAR ® Nighthawk ® AX4/4-Stream AX3000 WiFi 6 Router (RAX40)
    Bushmaster78FS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    34

    Guys, sorry if this was asked before, for the default format in the Realtek Audio Control what do you select? I usually select 96000Hz and 24bits because way back when I had a Creative card, this setting was the cleanest sound. Just curious.

    Also, Mokichu, this driver update I only did the "update" rather than clean install, and it nicely updated, everything works, except the software component "A-Volute Nh3 Audio Effects Component" is stuck at 1.8.0.0, can't update this one for some reason. Again, everything works so I take it as is. Thank you for your hard work.

  3. #213
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array dfaovred PC Specs
    dfaovred PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS Rog Strix Z390-F Gaming
    ProcessorIntel i5 8600K
    Memory (part number)16GB HyperX Predator RGB DDR4 3200MHz
    Graphics Card #1ASUS Rog Strix 1070 OC
    Storage #1Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB M.2 NVMe
    Storage #2Samsung 860 EVO 1TB
    CPU CoolerNZXT Kraken X52
    CaseNZXT H440
    Power SupplyCorsair HX850
    Keyboard HyperX Alloy Elite RGB
    Mouse HyperX Pulsefire Core RGB
    Headset HyperX Cloud II
    Mouse Pad HyperX
    Headset/Speakers Corsair SP2500
    OS Windows 10 (1903)
    dfaovred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Reputation
    20
    Posts
    102

    Quote Originally Posted by Bushmaster78FS View Post
    Guys, sorry if this was asked before, for the default format in the Realtek Audio Control what do you select? I usually select 96000Hz and 24bits because way back when I had a Creative card, this setting was the cleanest sound. Just curious.

    Also, Mokichu, this driver update I only did the "update" rather than clean install, and it nicely updated, everything works, except the software component "A-Volute Nh3 Audio Effects Component" is stuck at 1.8.0.0, can't update this one for some reason. Again, everything works so I take it as is. Thank you for your hard work.
    Default is 48000 - 24bit

  4. #214
    New ROGer Array Bushmaster78FS PC Specs
    Bushmaster78FS PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG STRIX Z370-G (Wi-Fi AC)
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair DOMINATOR® PLATINUM Special Edition Torque 32GB
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce RTX™ 2070 OC Edition 8GB
    MonitorASUS ROG SWIFT PG349Q
    Storage #1Corsair Force Series™ MP510 480GB M.2 SSD
    Storage #2Seagate Seagate BarraCuda 500GB Internal Solid-State Drive (x2)
    CPU CoolerCorsair Hydro Series™ H55 Quiet CPU Cooler
    CaseCorsair Carbide Series™ 200R Compact ATX Case
    Power SupplyCorsair TX-M Series™ TX750M — 750-Watt 80 Plus® Gold Certified PSU
    Keyboard ASUS ROG STRIX Flare
    Mouse ASUS ROG Spatha
    Headset/Speakers Sony SRS-D5100 5.1 Multimedia and Gaming Speaker System
    OS Windows 10 Pro 2004
    Network RouterNETGEAR ® Nighthawk ® AX4/4-Stream AX3000 WiFi 6 Router (RAX40)
    Bushmaster78FS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    34

    Quote Originally Posted by dfaovred View Post
    Default is 48000 - 24bit
    Yes but what's the difference?

  5. #215
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    47

    Which install process do I use for the Z490-I?

    I am guessing I use the SS3 but I am not sure how to match my mobo audio spec with the install process.
    Last edited by Mountainlifter; 07-08-2020 at 12:02 PM.

  6. #216
    ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array MoKiChU PC Specs
    MoKiChU PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 2666MHz CL16 - 16GB (2 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC
    MonitorASUS ROG Strix XG35VQ
    Storage #1System : SSD Samsung 960 EVO 256GB
    Storage #2Games : SSD Corsair MP510 240GB | Data : SSHD Seagate 2TB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master ML240L RGB
    CaseBitFenix Enso
    Power SupplyCorsair TX850M (850W)
    Keyboard Logitech G413
    Mouse Logitech G502
    Mouse Pad PECHAM MPad-XXL
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z333
    OS Windows 10 64 bit 20H2/VB/19042.x
    MoKiChU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Reputation
    217
    Posts
    436

    Quote Originally Posted by Mountainlifter View Post
    Which install process do I use for the Z490-I?

    I am guessing I use the SS3 but I am not sure how to match my mobo audio spec with the install process.
    Hi,

    You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG/PRIME/TUF MB) from this thread. Follow scrupulously your INSTALL process with cleanup step, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow the UPDATE process.

    Note (in order to choose correctly the install/update process to use) : You have a ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboard.

  7. #217
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    1

    Issues

    I have a Maximus IX Hero(Z270) using Windows 10 latest version 2004/19041.329 and after installing the new drive (ROG SS3), I noticed that Nahimicsvc32 process is using quite a lot of cpu and even making my cursor to spinning wheel.
    I already tried reinstalling the drive without any success and I am really considering removing the ROG SS3 from my computer.
    Any thoughts ?

  8. #218
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    47

    Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hi,

    You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG/PRIME/TUF MB) from this thread. Follow scrupulously your INSTALL process with cleanup step, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow the UPDATE process.

    Note (in order to choose correctly the install/update process to use) : You have a ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboard.
    Sincere thanks for the response and also for the drivers.

  9. #219
    ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array MoKiChU PC Specs
    MoKiChU PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 2666MHz CL16 - 16GB (2 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC
    MonitorASUS ROG Strix XG35VQ
    Storage #1System : SSD Samsung 960 EVO 256GB
    Storage #2Games : SSD Corsair MP510 240GB | Data : SSHD Seagate 2TB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master ML240L RGB
    CaseBitFenix Enso
    Power SupplyCorsair TX850M (850W)
    Keyboard Logitech G413
    Mouse Logitech G502
    Mouse Pad PECHAM MPad-XXL
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z333
    OS Windows 10 64 bit 20H2/VB/19042.x
    MoKiChU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Reputation
    217
    Posts
    436

    Quote Originally Posted by pennylane View Post
    I have a Maximus IX Hero(Z270) using Windows 10 latest version 2004/19041.329 and after installing the new drive (ROG SS3), I noticed that Nahimicsvc32 process is using quite a lot of cpu and even making my cursor to spinning wheel.
    I already tried reinstalling the drive without any success and I am really considering removing the ROG SS3 from my computer.
    Any thoughts ?
    Hi,

    - Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process
    - Use this SS3 Cleaner tool (Right click on "A-Volute_SS3_Cleanup.exe" > Run as administrator) then restart your PC
    - Follow scrupulously your INSTALL process

  10. #220
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    4

    ASUS MB Driver Updates

    THANK YOU for all your hard work it is very much appreciated!

Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •