Page 37 of 53 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 526
  1. #361
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    6

    @MoKiChU
    Hi, at the moment I using HDA version8963 which wanna update to UAD version on my Audio but do I need to clean out the HDA files?
    Im using asus crosshair Vii hero wifi mobo, so which driver I need to use in your 1st page?

  2. #362
    ROG Guru: Green Belt Array MoKiChU PC Specs
    MoKiChU PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 2666MHz CL16 - 16GB (2 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC
    MonitorASUS ROG Strix XG35VQ
    Storage #1System : SSD Samsung 960 EVO 256GB
    Storage #2Games : SSD Corsair MP510 240GB | Data : SSHD Seagate 2TB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master ML240L RGB
    CaseBitFenix Enso
    Power SupplyCorsair TX850M (850W)
    Keyboard Logitech G413
    Mouse Logitech G502
    Mouse Pad PECHAM MPad-XXL
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z333
    OS Windows 10 64 bit 20H2/VB/19042.x
    MoKiChU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Reputation
    254
    Posts
    502

    Quote Originally Posted by iicycube View Post
    @MoKiChU
    Hi, at the moment I using HDA version8963 which wanna update to UAD version on my Audio but do I need to clean out the HDA files?
    Im using asus crosshair Vii hero wifi mobo, so which driver I need to use in your 1st page?
    Hi,

    You have an ASUS ROG SS3 motherboard, so :

    You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3 MB) from the first post of this thread.

    Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.

  3. #363
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hi,

    You have an ASUS ROG SS3 motherboard, so :

    You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3 MB) from the first post of this thread.

    Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.
    Okay thanks, what about the last one that is RTK version? Cause I dont use Sonic suite 3 software for my RIG so can i use the last one as well?

  4. #364
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Terepin PC Specs
    Terepin PC Specs
    MotherboardROG STRIX B550-F GAMING
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 7 3700X
    Memory (part number)F4-3200C14-8GFX
    Graphics Card #1MSI GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Gaming X 8G
    Sound CardSupremeFX S1220A
    MonitorEizo Foris FS-2333BK
    Storage #1WDC WD1003FZEX
    Storage #2WDC WD40EZRZ
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-U14S
    CaseFractal Design Define R6
    Power SupplySeasonic SS-860XP
    Keyboard Asus ROG Strix Scope
    Mouse Asus ROG Gladius II Origin
    Headset Razer Karken 7.1 V2
    Mouse Pad Razer Goliath Control
    OS Windoiws 10 v2004
    Network RouterASUS RT-AC56U

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    146

    What package should I install on Strix B550-F? I tried the first one, but Audio Console and many other components couldn't be installed. I had to use the old 8999 package from support page and it also installed DTS. But I don't see DTS anywhere in the system. I'm confused.

  5. #365
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    No you can't install/use drivers package not designed for your motherboard, but know that installation of third party apps (Sonic Studio III & Sonic Radar III in your case) is not imperative with the drivers package designed for your motherboard (SS3 MB in your case).
    But the driver still went in and work up using RTK version from my side, do I need to uninstall away the RTK version and install the SS3 version in my case? Just that the Realtek control on MS all along I cant install as keep getting "error" since last times already.

  6. #366
    ROG Guru: Green Belt Array MoKiChU PC Specs
    MoKiChU PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 2666MHz CL16 - 16GB (2 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC
    MonitorASUS ROG Strix XG35VQ
    Storage #1System : SSD Samsung 960 EVO 256GB
    Storage #2Games : SSD Corsair MP510 240GB | Data : SSHD Seagate 2TB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master ML240L RGB
    CaseBitFenix Enso
    Power SupplyCorsair TX850M (850W)
    Keyboard Logitech G413
    Mouse Logitech G502
    Mouse Pad PECHAM MPad-XXL
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z333
    OS Windows 10 64 bit 20H2/VB/19042.x
    MoKiChU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Reputation
    254
    Posts
    502

    Quote Originally Posted by Terepin View Post
    What package should I install on Strix B550-F? I tried the first one, but Audio Console and many other components couldn't be installed. I had to use the old 8999 package from support page and it also installed DTS. But I don't see DTS anywhere in the system. I'm confused.
    Hi,

    ASUS made a mistake, the latest drivers package available on your support page (6.0.8971.1) is not for your motherboard but for ASUS PRIME/TUF DTS Custom motherboards.

    You have an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboard, so :

    You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB) from the first post of this thread.

    Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.

  7. #367
    New ROGer Array Betroz PC Specs
    Betroz PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Maximus XII Apex
    Processori9 10900K
    Memory (part number)32GB G.Skill TridentZ F4-4000C17D-32GTRGB
    Graphics Card #1Asus Strix 2080Ti OC
    MonitorAsus PG279Q
    Storage #1Adata SX8200 PRO
    Storage #2Adata SX8200 PRO
    CPU CoolerLiquid Freezer II 360
    CasePhanteks Eclipse P500A
    Power SupplyCorsair AX860
    Mouse Logitech G502
    Headset Sennheiser 660S
    OS Windows 10 PRO
    Betroz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    28

    Realtek should really employ all their Audio drivers in ONE package. The fact that there are different driver packages even for Asus Z490 motherboards alone is stupid.

  8. #368
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    10

    Anyone having an issue with the last two driver versions (9008 and 9013) and the 2H20 beta release of Win 10? Seems to be a change in RTKVHD64.sys that has it crashing Windows with system service exceptions for me. I already had an earlier driver version installed and did just the update and it caused windows to crash immediately and then continually on boot because of that file, even safe mode wasn't safe. Ultimately I had to use console to delete the file directly from the drivers folder just to get the computer working again. Even tried a clean install of 9013 after, which worked, but then when splitting the front and rear audio streams in advanced options, insta-crash with the same exception. But at least it would boot fine. This was odd because the 8984 release works just fine. Something changed and this beta no likey. Hopefully they work it out soonish the beta is almost over from what I hear.

    Anyone got them install on 2H20 with no issues? Maybe its just my system.
    Last edited by mrunderwonder; 09-17-2020 at 08:15 AM.

  9. #369
    New ROGer Array comfuzio13 PC Specs
    comfuzio13 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G701VO
    MotherboardROG Strix x570-E Gaming
    ProcessorRyzen 9 3900x
    Memory (part number)CMW32GX4M2C3466C16
    Graphics Card #1GV-N166TOC-6GD
    Storage #1Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB
    Storage #2Samsung 840 256GB
    CPU CoolerStock
    CaseNZXT H500i
    Keyboard Logitech G15
    Mouse Corsair Scimitar PRO RGB
    OS Windows 10 x64 Pro / Manjaro KDE

    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    52

    Hi, thanks for the guide! I have the x570-E gaming mobo, I've installed the latest version from Asus' site that I guess is wrong.
    Then I got the 2nd link's driver and installed it correctly following your guide, with the asus' driver from mobo site i couldn't get Studio & Radar to work at all, now with the 2nd like from first post studio works perfectly but radar crashes/closes right after I've opened it.
    Now I am not using it, but it used to work! Did I pick the wrong driver maybe?

  10. #370
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by mrunderwonder View Post
    Anyone having an issue with the last two driver versions (9008 and 9013) and the 2H20 beta release of Win 10? Seems to be a change in RTKVHD64.sys that has it crashing Windows with system service exceptions for me. I already had an earlier driver version installed and did just the update and it caused windows to crash immediately and then continually on boot because of that file, even safe mode wasn't safe. Ultimately I had to use console to delete the file directly from the drivers folder just to get the computer working again. Even tried a clean install of 9013 after, which worked, but then when splitting the front and rear audio streams in advanced options, insta-crash with the same exception. But at least it would boot fine. This was odd because the 8984 release works just fine. Something changed and this beta no likey. Hopefully they work it out soonish the beta is almost over from what I hear.

    Anyone got them install on 2H20 with no issues? Maybe its just my system.
    I had the same problem as you, so still running 9003 drivers.

Page 37 of 53 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •