Page 35 of 51 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 506
  1. #341
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    4

    Wow thanks. This fixed my problems with the recent update with my strix x570-e

  2. #342
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array dfaovred PC Specs
    dfaovred PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS Rog Strix Z390-F Gaming
    ProcessorIntel i5 8600K
    Memory (part number)32GB HyperX Predator RGB DDR4 3200MHz
    Graphics Card #1ASUS Rog Strix 1070 OC
    Storage #1Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB M.2 NVMe
    Storage #2Samsung 860 EVO 2TB
    CPU CoolerNZXT Kraken X52
    CaseNZXT H440
    Power SupplyCorsair HX850
    Keyboard HyperX Alloy Elite RGB
    Mouse Logitech G403
    Headset HyperX Cloud II
    Mouse Pad HyperX
    Headset/Speakers Corsair SP2500
    OS Windows 10 (2004)
    dfaovred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Reputation
    20
    Posts
    110

    Quote Originally Posted by Soldex View Post
    Hi, I have a problem with the RTKVHD64.sys as soon as I want to set the front and rear separately, I get a bluscreen.

    i have:
    SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC S1220A
    - Dual OP Amplifiers
    - Impedance sense for front and rear headphone outputs
    - Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking
    - High quality 120 dB SNR stereo playback output and 113 dB SNR recording input
    - SupremeFX Shielding Technology
    - Supports up to 32-Bit/192kHz playback *2
    Audio Feature :
    - Optical S/PDIF out port(s) at back panel
    - Sonic Radar III
    - Sonic Studio III + Sonic Studio Link

    and install: AUDIO_Realtek_UAD_ASUS_ROG_SS3-DTS_MB_v6.0.9013.1
    What is the exact model of your motherboard?

  3. #343
    ROG Enthusiast Array Fredy M PC Specs
    Fredy M PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS Strix B350 F Gaming
    ProcessorRyzen 5 1600x
    Memory (part number)CMK8GX4M2B3000C15
    Graphics Card #1ASUS Strix GTX 1080 A8G
    MonitorAOC 22" IPS Panel
    Storage #1Samsung 970 Evo Plus 250GB
    Storage #2Samsung 860 Evo 1TB
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-D14
    CaseCorsair 230T Orange
    Power SupplySuperflower Leadex II Gold 650W
    OS Windows 10 Pro
    Fredy M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Reputation
    22
    Posts
    60

    Quote Originally Posted by Soldex View Post
    Hi, I have a problem with the RTKVHD64.sys as soon as I want to set the front and rear separately, I get a bluscreen.

    i have:
    SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC S1220A
    - Dual OP Amplifiers
    - Impedance sense for front and rear headphone outputs
    - Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking
    - High quality 120 dB SNR stereo playback output and 113 dB SNR recording input
    - SupremeFX Shielding Technology
    - Supports up to 32-Bit/192kHz playback *2
    Audio Feature :
    - Optical S/PDIF out port(s) at back panel
    - Sonic Radar III
    - Sonic Studio III + Sonic Studio Link

    and install: AUDIO_Realtek_UAD_ASUS_ROG_SS3-DTS_MB_v6.0.9013.1
    for the love of... RTFM... you don`t have a DTS mobo, in the specs list you provided DTS isn`t listed, only SS3 (Sonic Studio III) so your driver is "UAD - ASUS ROG SS3 MB" ...first follow step by step the cleanup process by the letter and after that install the SS3 only driver (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3 MB - the first one in the list)


    @MoKiChU...I don`t know how you do it man...thanks for the hard work you`re doing
    Last edited by Fredy M; 09-14-2020 at 08:44 AM.

  4. #344
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Terepin PC Specs
    Terepin PC Specs
    MotherboardROG STRIX B550-F GAMING
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 7 3700X
    Memory (part number)F4-3200C14-8GFX
    Graphics Card #1MSI GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Gaming X 8G
    Sound CardSupremeFX S1220A
    MonitorEizo Foris FS-2333BK
    Storage #1WDC WD1003FZEX
    Storage #2WDC WD40EZRZ
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-U14S
    CaseFractal Design Define R6
    Power SupplySeasonic SS-860XP
    Keyboard Asus ROG Strix Scope
    Mouse Asus ROG Gladius II Origin
    Headset Razer Karken 7.1 V2
    Mouse Pad Razer Goliath Control
    OS Windoiws 10 v2004
    Network RouterASUS RT-AC56U

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    146

    I'm thinking of buying TUF B550-Plus, but I need to know: does it support stereo upmix in any fashion?

  5. #345
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    9

    The last 9013.1 update on my z490-g made me bluescreen with the rtkvhd64.sys error constantly. I had to revert with system restore to fix it. So be careful.

  6. #346
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    9

    problem with the RTKVHD64.sys

    After driver v6.0.9003.1, every driver I try to install causes BSOD, I can't access windows even in safe mode, I'm using the last functional driver for me (AUDIO_Realtek_UAD_ASUS_ROG_SS3_MB_v6.0.9003.1) , my board is the z370-f strix

  7. #347
    ROG Enthusiast Array Dude1070 PC Specs
    Dude1070 PC Specs
    MotherboardROG Grosshair VII Hero
    ProcessorR9 3900X
    Memory (part number)16 GB G.SKILL TRIDENT Z 3600 F4-3600C15D-16GTZ
    Graphics Card #1MSI GAMING X GTX 1080 Ti
    Sound CardOnboard
    MonitorLG 32GK650F-B 32" QHD Gaming Monitor 144HzASUS V32AQ (2560X1440)
    Storage #1Samsung SSD 970 EVO+ 500GB
    Storage #2SSPC 1 TBS AMSUNG SSD EVO 850 500GB
    CPU CoolerLiquid Greezer II 240
    CaseThermaltake C36
    Power SupplyEVGA Supernova 850GS
    Keyboard Logitech G510s
    Mouse Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum
    Headset Cerberus V2
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z506 Surround Sound Home Theater Speakers
    OS W10 Pro X64
    Dude1070's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Reputation
    20
    Posts
    47

    Quote Originally Posted by fezin_yo View Post
    After driver v6.0.9003.1, every driver I try to install causes BSOD, I can't access windows even in safe mode, I'm using the last functional driver for me (AUDIO_Realtek_UAD_ASUS_ROG_SS3_MB_v6.0.9003.1) , my board is the z370-f strix
    I have the same issue with BSOD beginning with 9003. My MB is C7H non wifi

  8. #348
    New ROGer Array Jesseinsf PC Specs
    Jesseinsf PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Maximus XI Extreme (Z390)
    ProcessorIntel Core i9 9900K
    Memory (part number)Corsair CMW128GX4M4E3200C16
    Graphics Card #1NVIDIA - GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FE
    Sound CardCreative Labs Sound Blaster AE-9
    MonitorSamsung 32" UH750 QLED UHD Monitor
    Storage #1Samsung 970 Pro M.2 PCIe SSD 1TB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master MLX-D36M-A20PC-R1 w/ Noctua NF-F12 industrialPPC-2000 IP67 PWM x3 Fans
    CaseLian Li PC-011 Dynamic XL (ROG Certified)
    Power SupplyCooler Master V1200 Platinum
    Keyboard RAZER HUNTSMAN ELITE - LINEAR OPTICAL SWITCH (Red) w/ PBT Keycaps
    Mouse Razer Basilisk Ultimate with Charging Dock
    Headset Bowers and Wilkins P9 Signature
    Mouse Pad Razer Vespula V2 Mousepad
    Headset/Speakers Creative GigaWorks T40 Series II
    OS Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
    Network RouterROG Rapture GT-AC5300
    Accessory #1 Microsoft Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2
    Accessory #2 Logitech BRIO ULTRA HD PRO WEBCAM
    Jesseinsf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Reputation
    23
    Posts
    227

    Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hi,

    I have the same motherboard as you as you can see on my PC Specs, and I am using the latest 6.0.9013.1 WHQL and I have no issue at all.
    It sounds like this person needs to reformat their PC.

  9. #349
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hi,

    I have the same motherboard as you as you can see on my PC Specs, and I am using the latest 6.0.9013.1 WHQL and I have no issue at all.
    Hi moki , first of all , thx dude.. im using your drivers since i got this mobo , thx a lot !!!

    i already format the windows 2 times cuz this drivers ****ing my pc hard , i dont know why !

  10. #350
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by fezin_yo View Post
    Hi moki , first of all , thx dude.. im using your drivers since i got this mobo , thx a lot !!!

    i already format the windows 2 times cuz this drivers ****ing my pc hard , i dont know why !
    the last one 013 , i afraid to try and get BSOD again ! , i dont test it , u think maybe is better im wait for some new drivers in the future ?! .. i will do that !

Page 35 of 51 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •