Page 18 of 48 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
    ROG Member Array

New update, old problems with Nahimic service, program are starting noticeably slow and its happening on all programs i tested (chrome, mozilla, vlc, winrar etc..) Windows 10 19041, Z370-E, 8700k
    https://streamable.com/e/r4lyyv

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1SOifPz.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	40.6 KB 
ID:	85386
    Last edited by ewil; 06-23-2020 at 02:28 PM.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array MoKiChU PC Specs
    MoKiChU PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 2666MHz CL16 - 16GB (2 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC
    MonitorASUS ROG Strix XG35VQ
    Storage #1System : SSD Samsung 960 EVO 256GB
    Storage #2Games : SSD Corsair MP510 240GB | Data : SSHD Seagate 2TB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master ML240L RGB
    CaseBitFenix Enso
    Power SupplyCorsair TX850M (850W)
    Keyboard Logitech G413
    Mouse Logitech G502
    Mouse Pad PECHAM MPad-XXL
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z333
    OS Windows 10 64 bit 20H2/VB/19042.x

Quote Originally Posted by ewil View Post
    New update, old problems with Nahimic service, program are starting noticeably slow and its happening on all programs i tested (chrome, mozilla, vlc, winrar etc..) Windows 10 19041, Z370-E, 8700k
    https://streamable.com/e/r4lyyv
    Hi,

- Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process
    - Use this SS3 Cleaner tool (Right click on "A-Volute_SS3_Cleanup.exe" > Run as administrator) then restart your PC
    - Follow scrupulously your INSTALL process
    Last edited by MoKiChU; 07-01-2020 at 12:13 PM.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hi,

- Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process
    - Use this SS3 Cleaner tool (Right click on "A-Volute_SS3_Drivers_Cleanup.exe" > Run as administrator) then restart your PC
    - Follow scrupulously your INSTALL process
    Hi mokichu, first of all thank you for coming back, this community really appreciate what you're doing!

Now I did the full process two times just this morning, uninstalled sonic studio and realtek UAD apps, restarted, deleted these 9 drivers https://i.imgur.com/HEZjZj8.png, Ran SS3 cleanup - it showed it hasnt found the nahimic drivers, restarted again, and ran Install_ROG_SS3.cmd for ( Should be correct for Z370-e) as admin, after restart - same issue occurs. I would rather just use clean drivers, but my speakers require the volume boost i get from Sonic Studio.

Edit: Actually after reinstalling Sonic Studio 3 app from the windows store again solved the issue, thank you for the suggestion!
    Last edited by ewil; 06-23-2020 at 02:57 PM.

ROG Member Array

Just wanted to let you know that installing the ROG SS3 package was NOT reversible with WIndows 10 system recovery (i created a restore point prior to installing these) , resulting in a hanging restore process trying to recover the registry.

Also it completely destroyed the calibration of my USB COBRA MK5 , Joystick (after installing the drivers , rebooting and starting Elite Dangerous my Ship was in spin that couldnt be recovered from). Thats when i tried to go back and use system recovery. I had to remove these devices, shut down, reboot ,they wouldnt show up anymore, shutdown again disconnect the devices from the computer, reboot, shutdown again, boot ,plugin joystick 1 (HOTAS X ) after desktop loaed,, shutdown, plugin COBRA MK5 (this one NEEDs to be plugged in while the system is powered off) boot, all devices work again as they should. Something with that driver install has messed with things it shouldnt mess with.

(note that both HOTAS X and Cobra MK5 do not use 3rd party drivers or software, they are supported natively by windows 10)

ROG Enthusiast Array

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by HLBROG View Post
    This is definitely the worst driver you have released so far, I did all the steps until I was able to install the drivers without the virtual mixer, but the realtek panel in the store doesn’t work with the equalizer, I did the installation clean and it still doesn’t work, you can post the link from the previous driver, I will continue using the old one until you repair the next drivers, I am on the Windows 1909 version, thanks.
    It's working even in windows version 2004
    So You may need to fully remove all drivers .
    Thanks

New ROGer Array

I followed all the steps and it really works the way he specified, I apologize for my ignorance, now I will try a new step, however the SSVM Remover Patch link is no longer available.

New ROGer Array

I did this step, but realtek does not install, there is an error in the microsoft store when trying to install Realtek Audio Control, should I follow the step with SSVM Remover Patch?

I just wanted the drivers to work with realtek audio control with equalizer as it worked before, what should I do? I'm kind of lost here in the information.

Install/Update Process :

CLEANUP

/!\ If you already had Realtek (HD) Audio Driver, Realtek Audio Control installed /!\
    Uninstall them (Start > Settings > Apps) then restart your PC
    - Launch Driver Store Explorer > Check the boxes of all versions of drivers which .inf starts with (if you find them) :
    a-volute | avolute | dts | hdx | realtek
    - Check the box "Force Deletion" then click on the "Delete Package" button then restart your PC

INSTALL

- Launch "Install_ROG-PRIME-TUF_RTK.cmd" by right-click Run as admin > Automatic restart when install is done
    - Automatic installation of Realtek Audio Control after rebooting, if not, install it manually : Link

UPDATE

- Launch "Install_ROG-PRIME-TUF_RTK.cmd" by right-click Run as admin > Automatic restart when install is done

Note : Realtek Audio Control will be updated automatically via the MS Store.
    Last edited by HLBROG; 06-25-2020 at 02:55 PM.

New ROGer Array

I'm curious if the latest Realtek drivers v6.0.8967.1 have been posted?

New ROGer Array

Sonic Studio Virtual Mixer

HI,

I installed the latest drivers and now I have some Sonic Studio Virtual Mixer along with my other audio devices. I have never had this before. I tried to uninstall it but It doesn't exist in the app listing or Program Files. Why it did stealth install on my comp? I think we should have a choice what to install what not. Please help me remove this Virtual Mixer thing. My mobo: Asus ROG STRIX Z390-E Gaming and I installed the drivers with Install_ROG_SS3.cmd as advised. Thank You.

ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array MrAgapiGC PC Specs
    MrAgapiGC PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Maximus XI Code
    Processor9900K
    Memory (part number)CMK32GX4M4B3600C18
    Graphics Card #1STRIX-GTX1080ti-O8G-GAMING
    MonitorAOC AGON AG2701QX (2)
    Storage #1Samsung 960 EVO 256GB
    Storage #2Kingston Savage 500GB
    CPU CoolerNzxt X74 360mm AIO
    CaseNzxt H700
    Power SupplyEVGA 850 G2
    Keyboard Logitech G810
    Mouse Asus Spartha
    Headset Hyper X Cloud Revolver S
    Mouse Pad Hyper X Fury S 900mx420mm
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z337
    OS Windows 10 64btis
    Network RouterTpLink Archer C9
    Accessory #1 EKWB FANs all of them

Quote Originally Posted by jigso View Post
    HI,

I installed the latest drivers and now I have some Sonic Studio Virtual Mixer along with my other audio devices. I have never had this before. I tried to uninstall it but It doesn't exist in the app listing or Program Files. Why it did stealth install on my comp? I think we should have a choice what to install what not. Please help me remove this Virtual Mixer thing. My mobo: Asus ROG STRIX Z390-E Gaming and I installed the drivers with Install_ROG_SS3.cmd as advised. Thank You.
    I use it, but i the last version, you can disable here. Once, you make these, restart the pc and on boot will be gone. I am learning to use it. since is handy. I hope works for you.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Annotation 2020-06-26 060812.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	83.6 KB 
ID:	85409
    Learn, Play Enjoy!

Page 18 of 48 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast