Page 45 of 53 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast
    New ROGer Array

Hi,

MoKiChU is sharing his driver packages for free and you ask him why his packages are not better or more up2date?

@ MoKiChU: Great work. Thank you supporting us.

ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array MrAgapiGC PC Specs
    MrAgapiGC PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Maximus XI Code
    Processor9900K
    Memory (part number)CMK32GX4M4B3600C18
    Graphics Card #1STRIX-GTX1080ti-O8G-GAMING
    MonitorAOC AGON AG2701QX (2)
    Storage #1Samsung 960 EVO 256GB
    Storage #2Kingston Savage 500GB
    CPU CoolerNzxt X74 360mm AIO
    CaseNzxt H700
    Power SupplyEVGA 850 G2
    Keyboard Logitech G810
    Mouse Asus Spartha
    Headset Hyper X Cloud Revolver S
    Mouse Pad Hyper X Fury S 900mx420mm
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z337
    OS Windows 10 64btis
    Network RouterTpLink Archer C9
    Accessory #1 EKWB FANs all of them

Just added in. Sorry i was testing something.
    @MoKiChU i see that these version 6.0.9034.1 WHQL and the one before, the realtek driver is not on the apps in windows. I know that they are installed. and works, but I can not find it as normal app. I will let yo know any issues if one comes. thanks as always!
    Learn, Play Enjoy!

ROG Enthusiast Array thunderrd PC Specs
    thunderrd PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus XI Formula
    ProcessorIntel 9900K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Dominator 16x4 CMT32GX4M2C3200C16
    Graphics Card #1Gigabyte Windforce GTX980
    Sound CardCreative Soundblaster-Z
    Storage #1Corsair MP-510 M.2 + 6 others
    CPU CoolerCorsair H150i Pro, + Custom loop for Formula waterblock
    CaseThermaltake Armor
    Power SupplyCorsair AX860i
    Keyboard Logitech G19s
    Mouse Logitech G502 Hero
    Headset Logitech G231 Prodigy
    OS Windows 10
    Network RouterMikrotik CCR-1016-12G

Quote Originally Posted by MrAgapiGC View Post
    @MoKiChU i see that these version 6.0.9034.1 WHQL and the one before, the realtek driver is not on the apps in windows. I know that they are installed. and works, but I can not find it as normal app. I will let yo know any issues if one comes. thanks as always!
    I also noticed that the driver itself does not appear in the add/remove window as it usually does. Is this by design?

The next question is, when uninstalling, if it's not in add/remove; is it enough to just simply delete the driver files in Driver Store Explorer before updating?

THanks for the good work @MoKiChU

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Burns584 View Post
    Hi,

MoKiChU is sharing his driver packages for free and you ask him why his packages are not better or more up2date?

@ MoKiChU: Great work. Thank you supporting us.
    I think you read my message kind of wrong?
    I am really thankful for his work (since years). I just wanted to get some more information on how he checks for new packages so I (or any other developer including himself, because maybe he gets through some messages new ideas) could help him (and thus the whole community) to make his good proceeding even better (because you know nothing is perfect and can always be improved). But it is nice how it is for now (that's for sure). So please no hate or confront. I'm trying to help, too. Maybe you want to help in understanding the proceedures, too? Everyone would profit from this (like I've mentioned above). Exchange of ideas is a nice thing.

PS: Also the drivers are free (you can download them via Microsoft etc.) MoKiChUs work is mainly in putting them together for each mainboard.

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array MoKiChU PC Specs
    MoKiChU PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 2666MHz CL16 - 16GB (2 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC
    MonitorASUS ROG Strix XG35VQ
    Storage #1System : SSD Samsung 960 EVO 256GB
    Storage #2Games : SSD Corsair MP510 240GB | Data : SSHD Seagate 2TB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master ML240L RGB
    CaseBitFenix Enso
    Power SupplyCorsair TX850M (850W)
    Keyboard Logitech G413
    Mouse Logitech G502
    Mouse Pad PECHAM MPad-XXL
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z333
    OS Windows 10 64 bit 20H2/VB/19042.x

Quote Originally Posted by Ahm010 View Post
    Hello MoKiChU,
    new update works fine and sounds good. Thanks for that.
    I have a question that you might can answer: How do you check if there is a new update available?
    Hi,

By checking this thread.

I wanted to know because I checked the batch files and they are kinda static, so you somehow always have to check beforehand and find the specific link/command for a specific version. An "auto-update-finder/checker" or even better: "auto-updater" would be nice, but I guess that is not possible, right?
    Another question or maybe guess: Why the updatest are always some weeks behind? E.g. todays post is about the update from 14 days ago. Is the reason of the same kind I have mentioned above or is there another explanation?
    I am really interested in this, because I am asking me this questions since some months. Would be really kind if you can answer detailed. Thanks ahead.

Edit: PS: What about the third party drivers? They are even older (some months old). Are there no updates for them or is it hard to find them? (To be precise: "SS3 Extension Driver : 1.2.14.0 WHQL [02/03/2020] and NH3/SS3 APO SoftwareComponent Driver : 1.8.4.0 WHQL [15/07/2020] "). How to check it?
    Are you kidding me ? Don't want a coffee or tea with the drivers packages ? If you are not satisfied with what I propose or the deadlines within which I propose it, use the drivers packages from your product's support page (you will see how much "weeks behinds").

PS: Also the drivers are free (you can download them via Microsoft etc.) MoKiChUs work is mainly in putting them together for each mainboard.
    All right, if it's that easy in your opinion and that "you can download them via Microsoft", do it yourself then and don't come in my thread anymore.

Note : This is the last time that I answer ungrateful people like you.

Quote Originally Posted by MrAgapiGC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderrd View Post
    I also noticed that the driver itself does not appear in the add/remove window as it usually does. Is this by design?

The next question is, when uninstalling, if it's not in add/remove; is it enough to just simply delete the driver files in Driver Store Explorer before updating?

THanks for the good work @MoKiChU
    Hi,

This has always been the case since the change of the install mode (from legacy installer install mode to drivers only install mode), as is the case for all the others drivers that I offer :

- If you want uninstall your Realtek Audio Drivers : Follow your CLEANUP process.
    - If you want make a clean install or install your Realtek Audio Drivers for the first time : Follow your CLEANUP process then follow your INSTALL process.
    - If you want update your Realtek Audio Drivers (after a clean install or first time install from here) : Follow your UPDATE process then once it's done, you can use Driver Store Explorer to remove the old drivers (Click on the "Select Old Drivers" button > Check the box "Force Deletion" then click on the "Delete Driver" button > Restart your PC).

@ Everyone : I repeat it for the last time and this will be the last warning : I am not payed for what I do, if you want this to continue, avoid being more demanding with me than with ASUS who sold you your product. I remind you that I have no account to give you and that I do not work for anyone here.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hi,

By checking this thread.
    Which thread did you mean? There is no link.
    Maybe you say this thread where we are right now, but this cannot be since you are uploading here after you checked them from other sources and composed them.

Are you kidding me ? Don't want a coffee or tea with the drivers packages ? If you are not satisfied with what I propose or the deadlines within which I propose it, use the drivers packages from your product's support page (you will see how much "weeks behinds").

All right, if it's that easy in your opinion and that "you can download them via Microsoft", do it yourself then and don't come in my thread anymore.

Note : This is the last time that I answer ungrateful people like you.
    Sorry, MoKiChU if you took it as an insult. It was not my intention to do so. Very sorry. Like I mentioned before: I am very grateful for your work (and I follow you since years). I just wanted to help in improving your scripts. I know it is not easy, so I cannot do it by myself. I just wanted to know how and/or where you check for updates (I know that Microsoft and other product sipoort pages are very bad in providing up2date drivers, so you must have "another way"). Sorry again. I do not wanted to make you angry. I am really satisfied with your work.
    So my question is not about the scripts in the first place, but about the drivers themselfs.

PS: If you do not want to answer it I can live with that. I'm not ungrateful. Sorry again. I'm friendly, but my english is not very well so I can make mistakes in writing.
    Last edited by Ahm010; 10-07-2020 at 10:58 AM.

ROG Enthusiast Array thunderrd PC Specs
    thunderrd PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus XI Formula
    ProcessorIntel 9900K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Dominator 16x4 CMT32GX4M2C3200C16
    Graphics Card #1Gigabyte Windforce GTX980
    Sound CardCreative Soundblaster-Z
    Storage #1Corsair MP-510 M.2 + 6 others
    CPU CoolerCorsair H150i Pro, + Custom loop for Formula waterblock
    CaseThermaltake Armor
    Power SupplyCorsair AX860i
    Keyboard Logitech G19s
    Mouse Logitech G502 Hero
    Headset Logitech G231 Prodigy
    OS Windows 10
    Network RouterMikrotik CCR-1016-12G

- If you want update your Realtek Audio Drivers (after a clean install or first time install from here) : Follow your UPDATE process then once it's done, you can use Driver Store Explorer to remove the old drivers (Click on the "Select Old Drivers" button > Check the box "Force Deletion" then click on the "Delete Driver" button > Restart your PC)..
    That's exactly what I wanted to know. Usually I would follow the cleanup process, first with add/remove, then DSE to finish. Since the driver isn't in add/remove anymore, I now know that using DSExplorer alone is sufficient. Thanks!
    Last edited by thunderrd; 10-07-2020 at 12:35 PM.

ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array MrAgapiGC PC Specs
    MrAgapiGC PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Maximus XI Code
    Processor9900K
    Memory (part number)CMK32GX4M4B3600C18
    Graphics Card #1STRIX-GTX1080ti-O8G-GAMING
    MonitorAOC AGON AG2701QX (2)
    Storage #1Samsung 960 EVO 256GB
    Storage #2Kingston Savage 500GB
    CPU CoolerNzxt X74 360mm AIO
    CaseNzxt H700
    Power SupplyEVGA 850 G2
    Keyboard Logitech G810
    Mouse Asus Spartha
    Headset Hyper X Cloud Revolver S
    Mouse Pad Hyper X Fury S 900mx420mm
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z337
    OS Windows 10 64btis
    Network RouterTpLink Archer C9
    Accessory #1 EKWB FANs all of them

OK ! Thanks for my msg reply.
    Learn, Play Enjoy!

ROG Member Array

A huge thanks!

Hi everyone,

- Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3 MB) :
    Drivers : 6.0.9034.1 WHQL [22/09/2020]
    MoKiChU, thank you VERY much for what you are doing for us! Your threads are in my bookmarks for a long time!

Yeah, I think 99% of us understand what MokiChu is doing for us and how much work he puts into it... for free. Those that don't should really just stuck w/the drivers on their MB page.

I actually have a bookmark saved for this forum that shows me all of MokiChu's recent posts so I can follow him and his updates easily. That's how important you are, MokiChu!

Page 45 of 53 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast