Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 410
  1. #51
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    7

    Hi Mokichu,
    - I didn't know what i should install for my Z370-E so I just followed the instruction for Asus ROG SS3. Was that the correct choice ?
    Anyway, my pc rebooted automatically but I don't know how to check if the installation was successful. I don't see Realtek audio in Programs and Features.
    - Btw won't you give us HDA driver anymore ? Kinda miss the system tray icon.
    P/S: Will you stay active on MDL as well ?

  2. #52
    ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array MoKiChU PC Specs
    MoKiChU PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 2666MHz CL16 - 16GB (2 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC
    MonitorASUS ROG Strix XG35VQ
    Storage #1System : SSD Samsung 960 EVO 256GB
    Storage #2Games : SSD Corsair MP510 240GB | Data : SSHD Seagate 2TB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master ML240L RGB
    CaseBitFenix Enso
    Power SupplyCorsair TX850M (850W)
    Keyboard Logitech G413
    Mouse Logitech G502
    Mouse Pad PECHAM MPad-XXL
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z333
    OS Windows 10 64 bit 20H2/VB/19042.x
    MoKiChU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Reputation
    225
    Posts
    475

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoongbo View Post
    Hi Mokichu,
    - I didn't know what i should install for my Z370-E so I just followed the instruction for Asus ROG SS3. Was that the correct choice ?
    Anyway, my pc rebooted automatically but I don't know how to check if the installation was successful. I don't see Realtek audio in Programs and Features.
    - Btw won't you give us HDA driver anymore ? Kinda miss the system tray icon.
    P/S: Will you stay active on MDL as well ?
    Hi,

    You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG/PRIME/TUF) from this thread. Follow scrupulously your INSTALL process with cleanup step, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow the UPDATE process.

    Note (in order to choose correctly the install/update process to use) : You have a ASUS ROG SS3 motherboard.

  3. #53
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    32

    Watch out with the May Windows 10 Updates, especially if you went through the hassle of getting your Realtek audio drivers installed right.

    https://www.askwoody.com/2020/window...s-still-there/

  4. #54
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Ch3vr0n PC Specs
    Ch3vr0n PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Maximus XI Formula
    ProcessorCore i9 9900k @ 4.7GHZ (XMP)
    Memory (part number)CMT32GX4M4Z3200C16
    Graphics Card #1Asus Strix GTX 1080 A8G
    Sound Cardon board
    MonitorASUS VG278HR & ASUS VK278Q
    Storage #1Samsung 970 Evo 1TB (Boot) & 970 EVO 2TB (Scratch)
    Storage #23X HGST 10TB, 1x HGST 4TB
    CPU CoolerScythe Mugen 5 PCGH
    CaseCooler Master Cosmos II
    Power SupplyCorsair AX860i
    Keyboard Corsair k95 RGB Platinum
    Mouse Corsair M65Pro RGB
    Headset Corsair Voide Wireless SE
    Mouse Pad Corsair MM300 + Corsair MM800 Polaris (EU)
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z-906
    OS Windows 10 Pro x64
    Network RouterNetgear XR500
    Accessory #1 Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller
    Accessory #2 2X Corsair LL140, 4x Corsair LL120
    Accessory #3 1x Corsair LED RGB Pro expansion kit, 2x LS100 RGB kit + 450mm expansion kit
    Ch3vr0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Reputation
    38
    Posts
    237

    So that's what that muffled sound was yesterday. Disabled "audio enhancements" on my optical out and boom, back to normal sound.

  5. #55
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Ch3vr0n PC Specs
    Ch3vr0n PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Maximus XI Formula
    ProcessorCore i9 9900k @ 4.7GHZ (XMP)
    Memory (part number)CMT32GX4M4Z3200C16
    Graphics Card #1Asus Strix GTX 1080 A8G
    Sound Cardon board
    MonitorASUS VG278HR & ASUS VK278Q
    Storage #1Samsung 970 Evo 1TB (Boot) & 970 EVO 2TB (Scratch)
    Storage #23X HGST 10TB, 1x HGST 4TB
    CPU CoolerScythe Mugen 5 PCGH
    CaseCooler Master Cosmos II
    Power SupplyCorsair AX860i
    Keyboard Corsair k95 RGB Platinum
    Mouse Corsair M65Pro RGB
    Headset Corsair Voide Wireless SE
    Mouse Pad Corsair MM300 + Corsair MM800 Polaris (EU)
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z-906
    OS Windows 10 Pro x64
    Network RouterNetgear XR500
    Accessory #1 Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller
    Accessory #2 2X Corsair LL140, 4x Corsair LL120
    Accessory #3 1x Corsair LED RGB Pro expansion kit, 2x LS100 RGB kit + 450mm expansion kit
    Ch3vr0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Reputation
    38
    Posts
    237

    Me, i'll just re-enable that setting when they push the "fixed" version. I'd rather stay up to date with my security fixes. Besides for me, changing that settings was less than 2 minutes of work. As to 20H1, i'll wait for it to get pushed. Not grabbing that manually.

  6. #56
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    32

    That's good to know since I use my optical output. I will still wait until MS polishes this month's crop of patches first before installing. They've released and pulled a quite few bad patches after about a week of everyone's beta testing, sometimes even after a month has gone by, so I'll wait till the end of the month. I'm definitely not going to rush into the next version of Win 10.

  7. #57
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    1

    Help in choosing a driver for the motherboard

    Hello,
    I have an Asus TUF Z390 motherboard - Pro Gaming - which drivers should I install? Sorry but there are so many versions and I want to try something different because standard is a tragedy ... I have Realtek S1200A
    Second question - can I uninstall existing drivers using DDU? AND
    Thank you for your help

  8. #58
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    8

    Hello MoKiChU,

    nice that you are back.

    I have some questions that you might can answer:

    - Is it possible to export and import settings within the Realtek Audio Console (or in another way)? If yes, how? Because experimenting with different drivers requires deleting the previous ones and having to change the settings manually every time is kind of frustrating.
    - Is it possible to give speaker distance variables via keyboard or commandline? If yes, how? Because for now you can only use the arrow symbols via mouse, so you have to click waaay to many times to get your requested numbers.
    - Is it possible to change the settings via config file or commandline (I could not find any path or file, maybe there are as keys in the registry of Windows)? If yes, how? Because the GUI is not a must for experienced users .

    Thank you in advance for your time and work.
    Wish you a nice day.

  9. #59
    ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array MoKiChU PC Specs
    MoKiChU PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 2666MHz CL16 - 16GB (2 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC
    MonitorASUS ROG Strix XG35VQ
    Storage #1System : SSD Samsung 960 EVO 256GB
    Storage #2Games : SSD Corsair MP510 240GB | Data : SSHD Seagate 2TB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master ML240L RGB
    CaseBitFenix Enso
    Power SupplyCorsair TX850M (850W)
    Keyboard Logitech G413
    Mouse Logitech G502
    Mouse Pad PECHAM MPad-XXL
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z333
    OS Windows 10 64 bit 20H2/VB/19042.x
    MoKiChU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Reputation
    225
    Posts
    475

    Quote Originally Posted by tede4444 View Post
    Hello,
    I have an Asus TUF Z390 motherboard - Pro Gaming - which drivers should I install? Sorry but there are so many versions and I want to try something different because standard is a tragedy ... I have Realtek S1200A
    Second question - can I uninstall existing drivers using DDU? AND
    Thank you for your help
    Hi,

    You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG/PRIME/TUF) from this thread. Follow scrupulously your INSTALL process with cleanup step, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow the UPDATE process.

    Note (in order to choose correctly the install/update process to use) : You have a ASUS TUF DTS Custom motherboard.


    Quote Originally Posted by Ahm010 View Post
    Hello MoKiChU,

    nice that you are back.

    I have some questions that you might can answer:

    - Is it possible to export and import settings within the Realtek Audio Console (or in another way)? If yes, how? Because experimenting with different drivers requires deleting the previous ones and having to change the settings manually every time is kind of frustrating.
    - Is it possible to give speaker distance variables via keyboard or commandline? If yes, how? Because for now you can only use the arrow symbols via mouse, so you have to click waaay to many times to get your requested numbers.
    - Is it possible to change the settings via config file or commandline (I could not find any path or file, maybe there are as keys in the registry of Windows)? If yes, how? Because the GUI is not a must for experienced users .

    Thank you in advance for your time and work.
    Wish you a nice day.
    Hi,

    Sorry, I can't advise you an action or any other way to export the Realtek Audio Control/Console settings or to set settings by command-line.

  10. #60
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post

    Hi,

    Sorry, I can't advise you an action or any other way to export the Realtek Audio Control/Console settings or to set settings by command-line.
    That is sad . Aren't you allowed to or do you really do not know how to? If you cannot write openly you can write me via PM or I can give my mail.

    Last question: Which driver do you recommend for a ROG STRIX B350-F GAMING mainboard?

Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •