ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Ch3vr0n PC Specs
    Ch3vr0n PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Maximus XI Formula
    ProcessorCore i9 9900k @ 4.7GHZ (XMP)
    Memory (part number)CMT32GX4M4Z3200C16
    Graphics Card #1Asus Strix GTX 1080 A8G
    Sound Cardon board
    MonitorASUS VG278HR & ASUS VK278Q
    Storage #1Samsung 970 Evo 1TB (Boot) & 970 EVO 2TB (Scratch)
    Storage #23X HGST 10TB, 1x HGST 4TB
    CPU CoolerScythe Mugen 5 PCGH
    CaseCooler Master Cosmos II
    Power SupplyCorsair AX860i
    Keyboard Corsair k95 RGB Platinum
    Mouse Corsair M65Pro RGB
    Headset Corsair Voide Wireless SE
    Mouse Pad Corsair MM300 + Corsair MM800 Polaris (EU)
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z-906
    OS Windows 10 Pro x64
    Network RouterNetgear XR500
    Accessory #1 Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller
    Accessory #2 2X Corsair LL140, 4x Corsair LL120
    Accessory #3 1x Corsair LED RGB Pro expansion kit, 2x LS100 RGB kit + 450mm expansion kit

So that's what that muffled sound was yesterday. Disabled "audio enhancements" on my optical out and boom, back to normal sound.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Ch3vr0n PC Specs
    Ch3vr0n PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Maximus XI Formula
    ProcessorCore i9 9900k @ 4.7GHZ (XMP)
    Memory (part number)CMT32GX4M4Z3200C16
    Graphics Card #1Asus Strix GTX 1080 A8G
    Sound Cardon board
    MonitorASUS VG278HR & ASUS VK278Q
    Storage #1Samsung 970 Evo 1TB (Boot) & 970 EVO 2TB (Scratch)
    Storage #23X HGST 10TB, 1x HGST 4TB
    CPU CoolerScythe Mugen 5 PCGH
    CaseCooler Master Cosmos II
    Power SupplyCorsair AX860i
    Keyboard Corsair k95 RGB Platinum
    Mouse Corsair M65Pro RGB
    Headset Corsair Voide Wireless SE
    Mouse Pad Corsair MM300 + Corsair MM800 Polaris (EU)
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z-906
    OS Windows 10 Pro x64
    Network RouterNetgear XR500
    Accessory #1 Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller
    Accessory #2 2X Corsair LL140, 4x Corsair LL120
    Accessory #3 1x Corsair LED RGB Pro expansion kit, 2x LS100 RGB kit + 450mm expansion kit

Me, i'll just re-enable that setting when they push the "fixed" version. I'd rather stay up to date with my security fixes. Besides for me, changing that settings was less than 2 minutes of work. As to 20H1, i'll wait for it to get pushed. Not grabbing that manually.

ROG Enthusiast Array

That's good to know since I use my optical output. I will still wait until MS polishes this month's crop of patches first before installing. They've released and pulled a quite few bad patches after about a week of everyone's beta testing, sometimes even after a month has gone by, so I'll wait till the end of the month. I'm definitely not going to rush into the next version of Win 10.

New ROGer Array

Help in choosing a driver for the motherboard

Hello,
    I have an Asus TUF Z390 motherboard - Pro Gaming - which drivers should I install? Sorry but there are so many versions and I want to try something different because standard is a tragedy ... I have Realtek S1200A
    Second question - can I uninstall existing drivers using DDU? AND
    Thank you for your help

New ROGer Array

Hello MoKiChU,

nice that you are back.

I have some questions that you might can answer:

- Is it possible to export and import settings within the Realtek Audio Console (or in another way)? If yes, how? Because experimenting with different drivers requires deleting the previous ones and having to change the settings manually every time is kind of frustrating.
    - Is it possible to give speaker distance variables via keyboard or commandline? If yes, how? Because for now you can only use the arrow symbols via mouse, so you have to click waaay to many times to get your requested numbers.
    - Is it possible to change the settings via config file or commandline (I could not find any path or file, maybe there are as keys in the registry of Windows)? If yes, how? Because the GUI is not a must for experienced users .

Thank you in advance for your time and work.
    Wish you a nice day.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array MoKiChU PC Specs
    MoKiChU PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 2666MHz CL16 - 16GB (2 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC
    MonitorASUS ROG Strix XG35VQ
    Storage #1System : SSD Samsung 960 EVO 256GB
    Storage #2Games : SSD Corsair MP510 240GB | Data : SSHD Seagate 2TB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master ML240L RGB
    CaseBitFenix Enso
    Power SupplyCorsair TX850M (850W)
    Keyboard Logitech G413
    Mouse Logitech G502
    Mouse Pad PECHAM MPad-XXL
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z333
    OS Windows 10 64 bit 20H2/VB/19042.x

Quote Originally Posted by tede4444 View Post
    Hello,
    I have an Asus TUF Z390 motherboard - Pro Gaming - which drivers should I install? Sorry but there are so many versions and I want to try something different because standard is a tragedy ... I have Realtek S1200A
    Second question - can I uninstall existing drivers using DDU? AND
    Thank you for your help
    Hi,

You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG/PRIME/TUF) from this thread. Follow scrupulously your INSTALL process with cleanup step, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow the UPDATE process.

Note (in order to choose correctly the install/update process to use) : You have a ASUS TUF DTS Custom motherboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahm010 View Post
    Hello MoKiChU,

nice that you are back.

I have some questions that you might can answer:

- Is it possible to export and import settings within the Realtek Audio Console (or in another way)? If yes, how? Because experimenting with different drivers requires deleting the previous ones and having to change the settings manually every time is kind of frustrating.
    - Is it possible to give speaker distance variables via keyboard or commandline? If yes, how? Because for now you can only use the arrow symbols via mouse, so you have to click waaay to many times to get your requested numbers.
    - Is it possible to change the settings via config file or commandline (I could not find any path or file, maybe there are as keys in the registry of Windows)? If yes, how? Because the GUI is not a must for experienced users .

Thank you in advance for your time and work.
    Wish you a nice day.
    Hi,

Sorry, I can't advise you an action or any other way to export the Realtek Audio Control/Console settings or to set settings by command-line.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post

Hi,

Sorry, I can't advise you an action or any other way to export the Realtek Audio Control/Console settings or to set settings by command-line.
    That is sad . Aren't you allowed to or do you really do not know how to? If you cannot write openly you can write me via PM or I can give my mail.

Last question: Which driver do you recommend for a ROG STRIX B350-F GAMING mainboard?

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array MoKiChU PC Specs
    MoKiChU PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 2666MHz CL16 - 16GB (2 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC
    MonitorASUS ROG Strix XG35VQ
    Storage #1System : SSD Samsung 960 EVO 256GB
    Storage #2Games : SSD Corsair MP510 240GB | Data : SSHD Seagate 2TB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master ML240L RGB
    CaseBitFenix Enso
    Power SupplyCorsair TX850M (850W)
    Keyboard Logitech G413
    Mouse Logitech G502
    Mouse Pad PECHAM MPad-XXL
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z333
    OS Windows 10 64 bit 20H2/VB/19042.x

That is sad . Aren't you allowed to or do you really do not know how to? If you cannot write openly you can write me via PM or I can give my mail.
    There's nothing secret about it, it's just that I don't want to make you try things without knowing exactly how the settings are saved (editing saved settings of a UWP app is much more complex than .ini file of a Win32/Legacy app).

Last question: Which driver do you recommend for a ROG STRIX B350-F GAMING mainboard?
    You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG/PRIME/TUF) from this thread. Follow scrupulously your INSTALL process with cleanup step, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow the UPDATE process.

Note (in order to choose correctly the install/update process to use) : You have a ASUS ROG SS3 motherboard.

New ROGer Array

There's nothing secret about it, it's just that I don't want to make you try things without knowing exactly how the settings are saved (editing saved settings of a UWP app is much more complex than .ini file of a Win32/Legacy app).
    Why try if you know exactly how it is done? Please tell me.
    Is it via registry keys? Tell me. It doesn't matter for me how complex it is.

New ROGer Array

Because nobody knows exactly except the Realtek software engineers, and all those who think they know it is pure speculation and random attempts without knowing the ins and outs. Please don't insist anymore ...
    Please allow me one last question for today: Why do they keep it so secret? I mean there a millions of apps with import/export save files etc. Why is it a "problem" for Realtek? It shouldn't be a big deal imho. This kind of functions could be easily added by Realtek anytime soon or not? I guess this is not an "special" or "dangerous" or "forbidden" feature that no other app has, almost everyone has it except Realtek. Or am I wrong?

PS: If you do not want to write in public you can sent me PM or I can give you my mail-adress.

Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast