Page 21 of 48 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast
    ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hi,

You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG/PRIME/TUF MB) from this thread. Follow scrupulously your INSTALL process with cleanup step, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow the UPDATE process.

Note (in order to choose correctly the install/update process to use) : You have a ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboard.
    Sincere thanks for the response and also for the drivers.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array MoKiChU PC Specs
    MoKiChU PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 2666MHz CL16 - 16GB (2 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC
    MonitorASUS ROG Strix XG35VQ
    Storage #1System : SSD Samsung 960 EVO 256GB
    Storage #2Games : SSD Corsair MP510 240GB | Data : SSHD Seagate 2TB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master ML240L RGB
    CaseBitFenix Enso
    Power SupplyCorsair TX850M (850W)
    Keyboard Logitech G413
    Mouse Logitech G502
    Mouse Pad PECHAM MPad-XXL
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z333
    OS Windows 10 64 bit 20H2/VB/19042.x

Quote Originally Posted by pennylane View Post
    I have a Maximus IX Hero(Z270) using Windows 10 latest version 2004/19041.329 and after installing the new drive (ROG SS3), I noticed that Nahimicsvc32 process is using quite a lot of cpu and even making my cursor to spinning wheel.
    I already tried reinstalling the drive without any success and I am really considering removing the ROG SS3 from my computer.
    Any thoughts ?
    Hi,

- Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process
    - Use this SS3 Cleaner tool (Right click on "A-Volute_SS3_Cleanup.exe" > Run as administrator) then restart your PC
    - Follow scrupulously your INSTALL process

New ROGer Array

ASUS MB Driver Updates

THANK YOU for all your hard work it is very much appreciated!

New ROGer Array

I told about the struggle i've had with static on my sound and today i solved it. How? I changed away from the Realtek drivers and installed the Microsoft High Definition Audio Device. After that no more static!! Weird stuff! So the realtek drivers obviously needs some work, atleast on my asus z490-g.

EDIT: And i just changed back to the realtek drivers and now the static is not there anymore. I don't get this.
    Last edited by Goofee79; 07-13-2020 at 09:11 AM.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Version 3.16.11.0 of SS3

Not the best place to post my findings, but because some people asked Mokichu on this thread about it i wanted togive an update on the matter of Forza Horizon 4 Crashing because of the nahimic service.

Looks like Nahimic has fixed the issue with Forza horizon 4 and SS3, noted that there is no profile in the application list for forza in SS3 but the game is not crashing, been running it for 30 minutes so far and no crash.

here is the thread on the matter:
    https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...257#post810257

ROG Enthusiast Array

Can someone tell me which is the latest driver/download-link for my "Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero Z390" Onboard-Sound?
    Last edited by 6kbyte; 07-19-2020 at 05:18 PM.

MoKiChU PC Specs
    CaseBitFenix Enso
    Keyboard Logitech G413
    Mouse Logitech G502

Quote Originally Posted by 6kbyte View Post
    Can someone tell me which is the latest driver/download-link for my "Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero Z390" Onboard-Sound?
    Hi,

You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG/PRIME/TUF MB) from this thread. Follow scrupulously your INSTALL process with cleanup step, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow the UPDATE process.

Note (in order to choose correctly the install/update process to use) : You have a ASUS ROG SS3 motherboard.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hi everyone,

The Third Party DTS APO4x Service SoftwareComponent Driver have been updated.

Thread, post & drivers package updated.
    Thank you as always.
    I am with your AUDIO_Realtek_UAD_ASUS_ROG-PRIME-TUF_MB_v6.0.8960.1.7z at the moment and made a CLEAN INSTALL for installing them as you told me to do so coming from my old drivers, still from you.
    I'm with ASUS ROG SS3 motherboards and for future updates you mentioned that I could go directly for the UPDATE process (- Launch "Install_ROG_SS3.cmd" by right-click Run as admin > Automatic restart when install is done)

Is it still the same? Thanks!

MoKiChU PC Specs
    CaseBitFenix Enso
    Keyboard Logitech G413
    Mouse Logitech G502

Quote Originally Posted by piratino View Post
    Thank you as always.
    I am with your AUDIO_Realtek_UAD_ASUS_ROG-PRIME-TUF_MB_v6.0.8960.1.7z at the moment and made a CLEAN INSTALL for installing them as you told me to do so coming from my old drivers, still from you.
    I'm with ASUS ROG SS3 motherboards and for future updates you mentioned that I could go directly for the UPDATE process (- Launch "Install_ROG_SS3.cmd" by right-click Run as admin > Automatic restart when install is done)

Is it still the same? Thanks!
    Hi,

Since you installed (via CLEANUP process then INSTALL process) one of my Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG/PRIME/TUF MB) packages newer than 6.0.8924.1 WHQL, you can of course directly follow your UPDATE process.

New ROGer Array

Hi MoKiChU,

First off I'd just like to say thank you for graciously offering your time and support to the community and your awesome installer tool. Asus themselves could learn a thing or two from you.

I have a few questions to ask that I'm hoping you or someone else here could maybe help with.

When using ASIO4ALL in my DAW software I can only access 2 of the inputs at any one time. The rest of the inputs remain in use (beyond logic). I have no other software open at the time when this is happening. Do you have any experience with this?

Also are you aware of any way/tool/registry edits to retask more of the audio jacks with this driver. With my previous motherboard I'm pretty sure I could retask all of the audio jacks as line-in ports but I am not able to with this driver/interface.

I have a few more queries but I'll leave it here for now.

(EDIT: Oh yeah, my mobo is Asus x570 ROG STRIX Gaming-E)

Thanks again!
    Last edited by Quark_fn; 07-20-2020 at 06:25 AM. Reason: Add info

Page 21 of 48 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast