Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    New ROGer Array

hello

Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hi everyone,

- Realtek High Definition Audio Drivers (HDA - ASUS ROG/PRIME/TUF DTS&RTK MB) :
    Drivers : 6.0.9071.1 WHQL [24/11/2020]
    Download : Link

Thread updated.
    Where can I find the driver in the picture.
    Rog strix Z490 E-gaming.

New ROGer Array

Where can I find the audio drivers for the ROG G20CB-B21

Just had a major audio problem with my pc. Can not hear anything out of any external devices. Tried all the Windows 10 recommendation, yet, no luck. On my G20 I have the NVidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, along with Samsung SSD 860 EVO (1 TB), SSD 970 EVO (250 GB), and, Toshiba DT01ACA100.

Every once in awhile the speaker icon on tray will not show anything, yet, after many resets it does. However, still no audio out. It crashed after an install of Syntorial after picking the audio selection.

Thanks for giving me a hand in locating the files.

New ROGer Array

Hi,

You have an ASUS ROG ICEpower desktop, so :

You need Realtek High Definition Audio Drivers (HDA - ASUS ROG ICE NB/DT) from the first post of this thread : [DRIVERS] Realtek Audio (NB/DT | Intel 6x/7x/8x/9x/1xx).

Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.
    Thank you very much, much appreciated!

New ROGer Array

Hi everyone,

- Realtek High Definition Audio Drivers (HDA - ASUS ROG/TUF/PRIME DTS&RTK MB) :
    Drivers : 6.0.9191.1 WHQL [22/06/2021]

Thread updated.
    I just saw you had left the other forum so i registered here to let you know the latest HDA driver is working great with dolby audio app on my Acer Predator. Thanks!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nieuwe bitmapafbeelding.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	269.7 KB 
ID:	89321

New ROGer Array

crashing while installing audio driver

Hello, I have the Maximus Impact 6 (https://rog.asus.com/motherboards/ro...-impact-model/) and my driver installation keeps crashing (BSOD). It seems that rtkvhd64.sys is the culprit. Are the drivers incompatible with my motherboard?

Note: The driver provided by ASUS works fine, but I would have liked to try your driver as its newer and possibly better

Thanks in advance!

New ROGer Array

Hi,

You have an ASUS ROG SS1 motherboard, so :

You need Realtek High Definition Audio Drivers (HDA - ASUS ROG SSx MB) from the first post of this thread.

Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.
    I followed the instruction and still the installer crashed. I can install in safemode but when I reboot normally it will still crash at startup.

BSOD: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

Update: currently im using the one provided by asus https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/m...9_20160630.zip
    Last edited by metabee619; 07-23-2021 at 05:40 PM.

New ROGer Array

Hi, I have Asus ROG strix Gl703GS scar edition which driver do i need? Or do I need a driver from https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?117596-DRIVERS-Realtek-Audio-(MB-Intel-2xx-3xx-4xx-5xx-amp-AMD-3xx-4xx-5xx)&highlight=realtek]this thread

New ROGer Array

Can i get help

Hi everyone,

- Realtek High Definition Audio Drivers (HDA - ASUS ROG SSx MB) :
    Drivers : 6.0.8967.1 WHQL [09/06/2020]

ASUS ROG SS1/SS2 motherboards :

- Realtek High Definition Audio Drivers (HDA - ASUS ROG/TUF/PRIME DTS&RTK MB) :
    Drivers : 6.0.9191.1 WHQL [22/06/2021]

ASUS TUF/PRIME DTS Studio Sound motherboards :

ASUS ROG/TUF/PRIME Realtek motherboards :

OS requirements : Windows 10 64 bit 20xx/VB/1904x.x or more recent.
    Hardware requirements : ASUS ROG/TUF/PRIME motherboards with Intel 6x/7x/8x/9x/1xx series chipsets.

Note : In order to know which Install/Update process to use, match the audio specifications of your motherboard with the apps or ask me.

My heaphones volume was very high after reinstalling windows and i did download realtek driver update from armoury crate my sound was still the same no issues after it installed sonic studio3 and all those stuff mine ,i tried to update to latest version through microsoft store it asked me to restart, after thatr my volume was little low , i tried everything like reinstalling driver and followed ur thread,still had the same issue can i get a help to fix this please.

i9 10850k
    Asus rog strix z590e gaming wifi motherboard
    32gb ram 3600mhz
    Gtx 1050ti
    samsung nvme 980
    Last edited by Paulson; 08-06-2021 at 09:49 AM. Reason: My specs

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array MoKiChU PC Specs
    MoKiChU PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 2666MHz CL16 - 16GB (2 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC
    MonitorASUS ROG Strix XG35VQ
    Storage #1SSD NVMe Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB
    Storage #2SSD NVMe Samsung 960 EVO 250GB | SSD NVMe Corsair Force MP510 240GB | SSHD AHCI Seagate FireCuda 2TB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master ML240L RGB
    CaseBitFenix Enso
    Power SupplyCorsair TX850M (850W)
    Keyboard Logitech G413
    Mouse Logitech G502
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z333
    OS Windows 11 Pro 21H2/CO/22000.x

Quote Originally Posted by SharSash View Post
    Hi, I have Asus ROG strix Gl703GS scar edition which driver do i need? Or do I need a driver from https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?117596-DRIVERS-Realtek-Audio-(MB-Intel-2xx-3xx-4xx-5xx-amp-AMD-3xx-4xx-5xx)&highlight=realtek]this thread
    Hi,

You have an ASUS ROG SS3 notebook, so :

You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3 NB) from the first post of this thread : [DRIVERS] Realtek Audio (NB | Intel 2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx/6xx & AMD Ryzen Mobile).

Quote Originally Posted by Paulson View Post
    My heaphones volume was very high after reinstalling windows and i did download realtek driver update from armoury crate my sound was still the same no issues after it installed sonic studio3 and all those stuff mine ,i tried to update to latest version through microsoft store it asked me to restart, after thatr my volume was little low , i tried everything like reinstalling driver and followed ur thread,still had the same issue can i get a help to fix this please.

i9 10850k
    Asus rog strix z590e gaming wifi motherboard
    32gb ram 3600mhz
    Gtx 1050ti
    samsung nvme 980
    Hi,

Please, pay more attention to what you are doing, you have an 5xx motherboard while you are in a thread for 6x/7x/8x/9x/1xx motherboards.

You have an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboard with ALC408x codec, so :

You need Realtek USB Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB Gen2) from the first post of this thread : [DRIVERS] Realtek USB Audio (MB | Intel 5xx & AMD 5xx/TRX40).

Last edited by MoKiChU; 11-25-2021 at 08:47 AM.

ROG Junior Member Array

Im stumped, never come across anything like this before.

Long story short

Asus TUF Gaming F17
    Realtek, Intel Audio control with DTS:Ultra

Clean install using 2H1 and allowing Windows Update to handle drivers then adding the DTS Ultra component everything works as expected.

However I have an install with a number of bespoke software installed which I dont want to trash and here lies the problem.

After exhausting my knowledge I am left with a notebook with no sound.

Device manager shows am "Intel High Definition Audio" with yellow exclamation mark (Code 28).

If I remove the "Realtek(R) Audio", "Intel High Definition Audio", "Intel Smart Sound Technology (Intel(R) SST) Audio Controller" and "Intel Smart Sound Technology (Intel(R) SST) OED" disable the Internet adapter and then reboot, sound returns, however as soon as re-connect it to the Internet it will automatically replace the drivers and back to no sound.

While investigating i found something I never saw before and am wondering if this may be the cause of the issue, in the "Software Components" section in the device manager I have 16 "Generic software component" that point to each core of the CPU (Intel(R) Core (TM) i7-10870H CPU) !!

These "Generic software component" do not appear in the clean installed OS.

Hopefully someone here can assist me to get to the bottom of this issue.

** RESOLVED **
    Last edited by mongo; 09-22-2021 at 12:43 PM.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast