Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hi,

You have an ASUS ROG SS1 motherboard, so :

You need Realtek High Definition Audio Drivers (HDA - ASUS ROG SSx MB) from the first post of this thread.

Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.
    I followed the instruction and still the installer crashed. I can install in safemode but when I reboot normally it will still crash at startup.

BSOD: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

Update: currently im using the one provided by asus https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/m...9_20160630.zip
    Last edited by metabee619; 07-23-2021 at 05:40 PM.

New ROGer Array

Hi, I have Asus ROG strix Gl703GS scar edition which driver do i need? Or do I need a driver from https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?117596-DRIVERS-Realtek-Audio-(MB-Intel-2xx-3xx-4xx-5xx-amp-AMD-3xx-4xx-5xx)&highlight=realtek]this thread

New ROGer Array

Can i get help

Hi everyone,

- Realtek High Definition Audio Drivers (HDA - ASUS ROG SSx MB) :
    Drivers : 6.0.8967.1 WHQL [09/06/2020]
    Download : Link

ASUS ROG SS1/SS2 motherboards :

- Realtek High Definition Audio Drivers (HDA - ASUS ROG/TUF/PRIME DTS&RTK MB) :
    Drivers : 6.0.9191.1 WHQL [22/06/2021]
    Download : Link

ASUS TUF/PRIME DTS Studio Sound motherboards :

ASUS ROG/TUF/PRIME Realtek motherboards :

OS requirements : Windows 10 64 bit 20xx/VB/1904x.x or more recent.
    Hardware requirements : ASUS ROG/TUF/PRIME motherboards with Intel 6x/7x/8x/9x/1xx series chipsets.

Note : In order to know which Install/Update process to use, match the audio specifications of your motherboard with the apps or ask me.

My heaphones volume was very high after reinstalling windows and i did download realtek driver update from armoury crate my sound was still the same no issues after it installed sonic studio3 and all those stuff mine ,i tried to update to latest version through microsoft store it asked me to restart, after thatr my volume was little low , i tried everything like reinstalling driver and followed ur thread,still had the same issue can i get a help to fix this please.

i9 10850k
    Asus rog strix z590e gaming wifi motherboard
    32gb ram 3600mhz
    Gtx 1050ti
    samsung nvme 980
    Last edited by Paulson; 08-06-2021 at 09:49 AM. Reason: My specs

ROG Junior Member Array

Im stumped, never come across anything like this before.

Long story short

Asus TUF Gaming F17
    Realtek, Intel Audio control with DTS:Ultra

Clean install using 2H1 and allowing Windows Update to handle drivers then adding the DTS Ultra component everything works as expected.

However I have an install with a number of bespoke software installed which I dont want to trash and here lies the problem.

After exhausting my knowledge I am left with a notebook with no sound.

Device manager shows am "Intel High Definition Audio" with yellow exclamation mark (Code 28).

If I remove the "Realtek(R) Audio", "Intel High Definition Audio", "Intel Smart Sound Technology (Intel(R) SST) Audio Controller" and "Intel Smart Sound Technology (Intel(R) SST) OED" disable the Internet adapter and then reboot, sound returns, however as soon as re-connect it to the Internet it will automatically replace the drivers and back to no sound.

While investigating i found something I never saw before and am wondering if this may be the cause of the issue, in the "Software Components" section in the device manager I have 16 "Generic software component" that point to each core of the CPU (Intel(R) Core (TM) i7-10870H CPU) !!

These "Generic software component" do not appear in the clean installed OS.

Hopefully someone here can assist me to get to the bottom of this issue.

** RESOLVED **
    Last edited by mongo; 09-22-2021 at 12:43 PM.

ROG Member Array Hemimax PC Specs
    Hemimax PC Specs
    MotherboardPrime Z590A
    Processor11700K
    Memory (part number)BL2K16G32C16U4B
    Graphics Card #1EVGA GTX 1070 SC Black Edition
    Sound CardRealtek S1220A 7.1 DTS:X Ultra
    MonitorASUS 27in HDMI
    Storage #1FireCuda M.2 NVMe PCIe 4.0x4 1TB
    Storage #2FireCuda M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0x4 4TB
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-U12A
    CaseAntec 1200
    Power SupplyEVGA 220G3750
    Keyboard Tt ESPORTS mechanical
    Mouse Razer Deathadder v2
    Headset/Speakers 7 Altec Lansing speakers
    OS Windows 10 Pro x64
    Network RouterLinksys WRT1900ACS

Thanks

New ROGer Array Boc3phus PC Specs
    Boc3phus PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS Maximus VIII Extreme
    ProcessorIntel Core i7 6700K 4.4GHz
    Memory (part number)16GB DDR4 2666MHz Corsair Dominator Platinum DHX
    Graphics Card #1GeForce GTX TITAN X 12GB (Pascal)
    Sound CardIntegrated Motherboard Audio
    Storage #1M.2 (512GB Samsung 950 PRO) (NVM Express) (Extreme Performance)
    Storage #2SSD (1TB Samsung 850 EVO)
    CPU CoolerLiquid Cooling CPU and Graphics
    Power Supply1000W Corsair HX1000i
    OS Win 10 Pro 21H1

MoKiChU,

II pray you are still answering noob questions. I used to be way into pc's and stuff but medical issues shut me down for a while. I know what hardware I have, outdated and probably not worth having but it is what I have. I appreciate the driver page you have set up. Other than knowing I have an ASUS Maximus VII Extreme MB (Z170) and Realtek audio. I'm at a loss of which versions I need to use to update my rig. I see alot of SS1, 2, etc but have no idea what that even means as far as my hardware is concerned. I know I've recently updated headphones with only a USB input and that probably wont let me take advantage of the Sonic Software that I have as nothing shows up when I open it. I assume I will have to purchase headphones with the jacks in order to utilize the software that came with my MB. Can you explain which drivers that I need to use? Especially Audio, Chipset and Firmware.

Thank You So Much, In Advance.

New ROGer Array

Hello, thank you for your threads, can you help me to chose audio driver for ASUS MAXIMUS V GENE (Z77) win10 x64?
    Where and what to watch to understand what I need? I mean those SS(sonic suite?) things etc.

New ROGer Array

Greetings! @MoKiChU, if you have the opportunity, then please make version 6.0.9235.1 HDA for Z 270 (I have Hero 9), because on Win 11 tired of bugs and glitches on UAD version (((
    The official driver from Realtek works fine on Win11 (as I understand it, they screwed support officially, because before that all HDA versions did not work as they should?), but you cannot use sonic studio. This is very bad. Thanks in advance and thank you for your hard work!
    Sorry for the english, not my native language.
    Last edited by Vinsent13; 02-07-2022 at 12:10 PM.

New ROGer Array

Thanks for the answer.
    I am aware that UAD is currently relevant for Windows 10/11. But using these versions of drivers for almost a year, I'm tired of endless glitches and bugs. Then the sound amplifier was reset, recently the microphone amplifier began to be reset randomly. There were also problems (here on the forum already written) with sound amplification, after the launch of some games. A whole line of settings disappears (let's say the same microphone amplifier until you restart the PC). There are enough "charms" from these firewood. Previously, I did not know troubles on HDA ((

The driver works HDA and I am aware that then Sonic will not work. That is why I have come to you with this request. I thought you "sign" or somehow adapt the installer so that Sonic does not give an error on the driver and installs. Because any driver from Asus is installed, but the realtek manager does not work. Or install a third-party driver that works, but Sonic stops functioning.

In any case, thanks for the reply. It's a pity that Asus can't do such a trifling thing, other manufacturers (judging by various forums) are able to support old boards and users).

New ROGer Array

Modding drivers is not my area sorry, OEM original/untouched drivers is my area.

However, I think you misread (or read my post too quickly), I gave you exactly what you need to use SS3 apps with the HDA drivers :
    I read well))
    Yes, and this is a standard procedure that I have done dozens of times. The problem is that under Win 11 it does not work for some reason. When you install the Asus driver (which is from the Asus site or yours), then the Realtek manager does not start / does not work. This is the problem, otherwise I would not have contacted you with a similar question about the relevance of the driver.
    The most interesting thing is that after downloading the 9205 HDA driver from the Asus site, it works, everything is fine. But for some reason, Sonic swears during installation. Those. I download the Asus driver, but the Asus program does not understand it? )))
    Okay, I don’t know what else I’ll come up with, but it’s very sad)
    thanks again for your attention
    Last edited by Vinsent13; 02-07-2022 at 05:50 PM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast